Toyota West

1500 Automall Dr., Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-470-0781
Used 888-491-7896
Service 888-229-6779

All Toyota's are created equal. It's The Dealer That Makes The DIFFERENCE. Toyota West is that dealer!

100% Satisfied

by from Columbus, OH |

I had an excellent experience at Toyota West. David was friendly & knowledgeable and the buying process was hassle free.

Ask for Justin Coffey

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I just bought a Toyota Tundra at Toyota West from sales person Justin Coffey. Justin was professional, honest, and was a pleasure to work with. I have purchased four new vehicles from this dealership since 2006 and I will not go anywhere else. They have the best customer service and sales team on the market. Thank you Toyota West. GO BUCKS!!!

Simply The Best Service

by from Columbus, "OH - IO" |

I just bought a 015 Toyota Tundra that was SWEETLY trimmed out with OSU detailing. My sales person was Justin Coffey. He was not pushy, and just answered my questions without making me uncomfortable. Just ask for him if you want to buy a new vehicle. This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased from Toyota West since 2006. The sales team, and the service team are the best. Friendly, honest, and trustworthy. They have never given me bad advice and have always been up front. The Finance Department Manager is absolutely outstanding. Don't go anywhere else!

Best Car Dealers

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This was my first new car. The way Justin and Robert dealt with me and made the process really smooth. I am very grateful to have a very good car at a good Price. God bless you Toyota West, keep doing good work

I was in a car accident....

by from West Jefferson, Oh |

I had to get another car after getting into an accident. One of my friends referred me to Toyota West and I was dreading the trip because it is a big dealership. I am a single mom and I think sometimes people try to take advantage. I called first and talked to David Seaman and he was awesome form the beginning. When I first arrived, I told him what I wanted to pay a month, he said "let me see what I can do" When I said can I have it in black, he said "let me see what we have". I have wanted a Toyota Corolla for a few years now and guess what??!! I am driving a BLACK 2014 Corolla with only 7800 miles on it and my payments are the same. I am sooooo happy right now. David Seaman and the finance guy who did my paperwork are great. I will be referring as many people as I can to Toyota West!!

Great buying experience - David Seamen is awesome!

by from Trumbull, CT |

I bought a Sienna Ltd Premium for my family and the whole car buying process at Toyota West was great! I'd requested a quote online and that's how I got in touch with their internet sales person - David Seamen. David was very helpful in looking up several trims, colors etc and giving me quotes for each one of them. He answered all my questions throughout the decision process and made himself available even via text messages. He made sure we had all the information we needed and took care of all the paperwork, making the whole process as smooth as it could be. I definitely recommend the dealership and David Seamen as the "go to" guy for all car buyers! :-)

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! VERY PAIN

by from Circleville, Oh |

After HORRIBLE experiences at other car lots over the last 3 weeks, my wife Google'd to see what dealers were open on Sunday. They were the first lot that popped up. Wife & I went to their website & found 2 or 3 vehicles we were interested in. Called them and spoke with salesman Gary Beck. Told him what I saw on the website, he said give me 5 minutes to track it down & he would call me back. To my surprise he called back in 3-5 minutes & told us the vehicle sold yesterday. I asked about one of the other vehicles I saw, same thing, give me 5 minutes & I'll call back. 5 minutes later he called & said "its here & I'm sitting in it." We told him we were coming from almost a hour away. "He said we close at 5pm today, but as long as your here by 4:59pm we'll stay here as long as it takes to get the deal done." We got there at about 4:45pm. Gary had washed it and it was parked right out front & Gary met us at the door with a smile & handshake. We didn't get out of there until almost 7pm, & drove off with our 2nd choice due to first choice being sold. I can't thank Gary enough & would DEFINITELY refer anyone to him & I would by from Gary again

They make us feel like Family there!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I want to thank Brandon, David and Nick you too! Thank you for making my son feel great about the car he bought. He loves it. Thank you and keep up the great work you do in making customers feel like family! Love the new show room as well made it feel more personal when we were working on the deal.

Very friendly and clean

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Every time I come here the service is always excellent. The people are polite and they always make sure you're getting what you want :)

great professional service

by from grove city,oh |

I originally bought a 04 corolla then traded it in for a 15 corolla both buying experiences were great they had professional knowledgeable staff and no high pressure sales.