Jack Maxton Chevrolet

700 E Dublin Granville Rd, Worthington, OH 43085

New 888-408-6321 New 888-408-6321
Used 888-437-0236 Used 888-437-0236
Service 866-923-5717 Service 866-923-5717

Keeping the promise, We're always there!

Great Customer Service!

by from westerville, ohio |

Kirk Johnson very professional and committed to getting you back on the road. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I couldn't ask for better service. Sincerely, Loyal Customer

January 16, 2016

Tammy, Thank you for your loyalty to the Jack Maxton Service Department. We will be sure to let Kirk know how happy you were with your service. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know!

completely satisfied

by from Lewis Center, Oh |

Consistent, good and quick service. The only place I take my car.

Scott F

by from Worthinbgton Ohio |

Very positive experience. Helpful and eager to satisfy my needs.

Great service, and sales team.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I did the internet credit and sales, they called to confirm some things, and then emailed me the end results. I was approved, came in for test drive liked the SUV, was there 1 1/2 hours and left with it. When they say you are approved they mean it no games or gimmicks.

My services with my new 2014 Camaro Heating syst.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had an appointment, they took the new car in immediately, accessed the problem, fixed the problem and had me on the road in no time. I feel that all their employees are professional and always have customer service on their mind!! I give the whole Jack Maxton Chevrolet a rating of AAAAA+++++

Michael Rossetti

by from Gahanna. Ohio |

Duane Floyd did great job working on a deal that fit my budget.

Car purchase

by from Columbus, OH |

Excellent experience with entire process. Will head here where ready for next vehicle

January 16, 2016

Andy, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience when purchasing a new vehicle. We know the buying process can be stressful and we try very hard to make it stress-free. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new Chevrolet. Thank you for your business and happy driving!

Go see Brian O'Connor at Jack Maxton Chevrolet

by from WORTHINGTON, OHIO |

Jack Maxton is a professional organization. I have had many vehicles serviced there over the years and just bought a fourth car there. Go see Brian O'Connor in the used car sales dept. He has worked with me on buying four cars and has done a great job on getting me a vehicle I would like each time. I most recently bought a used Equinox from Brian. There were several things I wanted changed with the vehicle and he made it happen. I believe Brian and other team members at the dealership strive to put you into a car that will satisfy you.

January 16, 2016

Steve, Thank you for your loyalty to the company and to Brian O'Connor! He has been here 25+ years and we're lucky to have him as an employee. We're also lucky to have you as a customer and hope to always exceed your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

2011 Malibu

by from Columbus Ohio |

very good experience. Facility was neat and clean. explanation of work to be done was very good.

January 16, 2016

Richard, Thank you for using the Jack Maxton Service Department. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Didn't know that they existed..

by from Dublin, Ohio |

There are good and bad everywhere.. It depends on what you value i guess as to what is more tolerable.. Personally the Tansky Toyota Show Room is one of the nicest around, but the people who work there are snakes, and the service department is a joke. Jack Maxton is old, the facility in the used car area looks like it was likely the original dealership from a time long ago. The Parts department smells of old car parts and grease, it smells old, and original, and there is nothing better to a car guy than knowing the parts crossed the path of a real part shop.. You get the feeling that the greasers were once getting parts for there hot-rods from this place.. It gives you the sense of security that these guys know what will fix your car.. The Service department has both Tech and Mechanics, this is like hens teeth rare. You know they have mechanics, because they still sell used hot-rods, used classics, and other odd cars you won't see at a typical dealership. You need a mechanic when you have cars like this, because most of the tuning is by ear. This to me is the holy grail of car shops, between a mechanic, tech and electrician you could figure out nearly any issue with any Chevrolet product and they do, they do fantastic service, and are very knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to any friend, family, or anyone reading this in the market for a new or used car, They may not have the lowest prices, you can find lower, but you won't find a used car anywhere else that was looked at as well as these mechanics and techs..

January 16, 2016

"HotRodShop" Thank you for reviewing the Jack Maxton Service team. We do have a lot of service employees that have been here 30+ years. We appreciate your attention to detail! We also think you may enjoy the Friday Night Cruisin's we host in June, July, August and September. We hope to see you there!