Jack Maxton Chevrolet

700 E Dublin Granville Rd, Worthington, OH 43085

New 888-408-6321
Used 888-437-0236
Service 866-923-5717

Keeping the promise, We're always there!

Jack Maxton

by from Westerville, Ohio |

Great place to purchase a new car with great service. People are friendly and knowledgeable about the cars they sell.

Great Service Experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

Woody McClurg really has gone the extra mile to make sure my vehicle service was taken care of and to make sure that I was satisfied with everything they did!

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you and your business!

Review

by from Johnstown, Ohio |

Unfortunately, had to replace a tire on our new 2014 Impala; had a flat just 6 weeks after purchase, so eventually decided to go ahead and order and pay for a new tire for safety's sake. Quick Service changed it out, mounted & balanced it, at the same time we had the oil changed. Nice people, great service, and as quickly as possible, as always! Love that they keep track of all maintenance in the computer.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business.

Oil Change, Tires rotated, Battery!

by from Westerville |

Thanks for a great experience Saturday morning, thought I needed a battery and the Tec said that it checked out OK! I like that and will be back when it is needed! Thanks Jack Maxton and Staff in Express Lube!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for using the Jack Maxton Quick Service department. We appreciate your review and 5-star rating. We'll see you again when it's time for routine maintenance!

Amazing Sales Team and Customer Service

by from Orient, OH |

I have bought many cars in my life but this experience was definitely the best I have ever had. The sales team worked toward my goals, they knew what I was willing to pay and they made it happen. I've always wondered when walking out of a dealership if I got a good deal, this time I know I did! Frank was excellent! I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for the great experience Frank and Mike! -Todd M

October 13, 2014

Todd, We appreciate you sharing your story! We know buying a vehicle can be stressful and we are so happy to hear your purchase was a wonderful experience.

Service on new 2013 Tahoe

by from Columbus, OH |

Brought my Tahoe in for warranty service-warning light issue, and was taken care of by service advisor Woody McClurg. I was concerned about the light and messages but he personally took the time to diagnose it as low brake fluid. There were no obvious signs of leakage so he topped the cylinder off and I was good to go. There had been a snafu with the appointment but he took care of me anyway and I was on my way in about 15 minutes. I have had other vehicles serviced here and am always impressed at how hard they work to make sure the customer is taken care of and the work is done correctly the first time. I highly recommend Jack Maxton Chevrolet!

October 10, 2014

We appreciate your 5-Star rating and telling us about your experience! That means so much to us and we will be sure to let Woody know you were very happy with services provided.

Mrs Martin

by from Bremen Ohio |

I came in for a 26 point check and oil change and tire rotation and was greeted with friendly and efficient service. I will return and tell my friends.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We are glad to hear the Quick Service location was convenient for you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

?

by from Letart, WV 25253 |

Everything went well in a first class fashion.

feedback

by from Columbus,Oh |

Had a good experience when buying the car and have had equally good experiences with a recall situation. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.

October 9, 2014

Congrats on purchasing a new Chevrolet! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the recall. We are here to help with anything you need for your new vehicle!

Service Review

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Dealer was Jack Maxton, Rt 161 in Columbus, Ohio I made an appointment to have a recall fixed (Chev Cruz). I arrived at the appointed time, pulled into the service area and was immediately greeted and the recall problem was fixed within 30 minutes and the car was returned to me cleaned and washed and there was no charge. Outstanding service by everyone concerned.

October 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We hope to always exceed your expectations at every visit!

Warranty Repair

by from Worthington, OH |

Excellent customer service and automotive repair. Small disappointment that one of my identified problems could not be replicated in while in service bay. All other concerns satisfactorily addressed.

June 13, 2014

Ken, thank you for taking the time to tell the Jack Maxton Service team about your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do, or if the issue arises again.