Jack Maxton Chevrolet

700 E Dublin Granville Rd, Worthington, OH 43085

New 888-408-6321
Used 888-437-0236
Service 866-923-5717

Keeping the promise, We're always there!

Great service, very customer friendly

by from Columbus, OH |

I went to Jack Maxton looking for a nice, affordable car. I left with a wonderful deal after an enjoyable sales experience. John Cuestas was a knowledgeable salesman, and he kept the mood of the sale light. I did not feel pressured to make a purchase that day, but I did because of the unbeatable price and great customer service. Everyone was very willing to work to accommodate my needs and help me walk away with the best possible product. Overall, I would recommend Jack Maxton because of the friendly atmosphere and knowledgeable sales reps.

Jack Maxton Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2015

Laura, Congratulations on your new ride! We hope you have many great years in your new Chevrolet. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about MyLink or OnStar. John would be happy to help!

Best experience one could have buying a vehicle

by from Westerville Oh |

We visited Jack Maxton 4th of July weekend looking to buy a used Cruze and was told it would be Monday before we could do anything. Like we where told Goodie called us and told us he could get us into a new cruze for less of a payment and he along with Dave Frank did just that we purchased a 2014 Chevy cruze eco dark green and Jack Maxton now has a long time customer in us. We had a fall out with a Ford dealership here in town and when my wife's less is up will be back to purchase and convert her to a chevy woman.

Finding a Truck for our Airstream Trailer

by from Columbus, OH |

We were looking for a truck with a big enough engine and a towing package to haul a 25ft Airstream Trailer. We also needed to fit 2-5 tall people in the cab. John Oakley and Jon Aponte were an excellent team. Kudos to Jon Aponte for persistently finding exactly what we were looking for down to the color and a front bench seat. We did not feel pressured to buy. We were treated like friends, not customers. Thank you.

Very enjoyable buying experience at Jack Maxton !

by from westerville, Ouio |

No pressure to buy but a wonderful experience for my wife and myself with sales professional John Spivey. John was recommended by my sister and I would recommend him to everyone. Friendly and personable with a focus on type of car that we were interested in looking at. We made a decision to buy and got a great deal on a Captiva !! You can do your homework on line,but I suggest if Jack Maxton has choices that your interested in to see John Spivey for a great experience.

Super new car buying experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I particularly appreciated the superior customer service I received, as I was working with my Salesperson, John Cuestas! He was very cooperative in helping me navigate through all of the details envolved in not only closing the new car deal but, explaing how everything in my car functioned, such as the Infotainment system! He also carefully explained in detail the major features of my new 2015 Chevrolet Malibu! He was never more than a phone call away when I had follow up questions as to how certain things worked! I would highly recommend John and the Jack Maxton dealership, to anyone considering a similar new car purchase!

Owner Steve's Transmission Service

by from Sunbury Ohio |

Great parts department, Brian Marshall does a great job getting my parts to me.

JACK MAXTON PARTS DEPARTMENT

by from Delaware Ohio |

I deal with Robert Durfee, and Brian Marshall at the Maxton parts department, and highly recommend anybody looking for any GM part to do the same! Very professional folks with unmeasurable knowledge of ANY and ALL GM car lines...HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

whitesel body shop

by from sunbury ohio |

great parts deptment great service & delievery by brian marshall

Quick Service Department

by from Columbus, OH |

I have always had a great experience at Jack Maxton's; especially in the Quick Service Department. Recently, two tires needed to be replaced on my Cobalt. As I have learned in the past, Jack Maxton has excellent prices on tires. I made a phone call to the Quick Service Dept and they arranged to have the tires ready for me that Saturday morning. The staff was ready to put my tires on first thing in the morning and I was out of there with new tires and an oil change within an hour. The staff is always courteous and professional. Hopefully this review is helpful to you; especially. If you are shopping for tires, it is worth a call to Jack Maxton. The prices are very competitive and the service is excellent.

happy down the road

by from dublin ohio |

went in to store expecting worst and was floored by the salesperson (john cuestas) it was an overall fun and eye opening experience ive bought cars in the past but not with this much expertise and an enthusiasm from my sales guy.jack Maxton you have a winner with john.thank you.

Senior Citizen

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have purchased parts for my friend's old Suburban and found Ron Ashcraft to be very knowledgeable, and very helpful in answering questions. He has helped me find the parts that were needed. Thanks Ron. C J Mathias