Toyota Direct / Scion Direct

Used 877-425-3134
Service 866-396-6914

sales

by from radnor,ohio |

sales and service were excellent no pushy sales and really liked financing people .Theyall worked with me to make sure it all went smoothly.Only down side was telephone service checking on a repair..Waited on phone a while and got switched back and forth trying to get info but overall was a really good experiance.Very satisfied with my used tundra.

No response

by from Columbus, ohio |

No response from my inquiry. I confirmed the inquiry was Sent via cars.com 3 times but no reply. Take my business somewhere else.

Excellent experience! Ask for Troy Kelly!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I cannot stress enough of how much I have heard about car buying being the worst experience to go through. You hear that everywhere, right? For me, first time buyer... ever. I've waited for the perfect time to buy a vehicle and not just any vehicle but THEE vehicle of my dreams. My dad works at Ford Motor Co, so of course I could have gone for a Ford but I didn't see anything that I was impressed with from Ford. I looked into other SUV's but found my love for the Rav4 and knew that this was something that I could see myself in. So, the moment couldn't be sweeter then this past Labor Day weekend and striked up an interest for the lease deal on the Rav4. ( just an FYI- I've only been to one other dealership in Columbus, when I was really involving myself for grabbing my first purchase, so I went to Ricart and to keep it short I was so disappointed and completely disrespected with that place. They literally told me and my brother that they didn't want our business... that's not the customer service I wanted. ) I went to Toyota Direct knowing that I work across the street, thought oh hey they have a great deal and just so happens it's across from Express! Awesome! So we make our way into the place and my brother came with me, ( that's what big brothers are for) and he kept telling me, " now remember, they may not let you test drive, you saw what happened at Ricart" so we walk through and just within a minute or two a man walks up and asks if we have been helped, I tell him about the Rav4 interest and right away he welcomes me into test driving it! Wow, really? Okay :-) I'll take that... The whole process, the entire experience.... was Amazing. Blissful. He educated me on everything that I would need to know about this vehicle had to offer. He wasn't a car salesman to me. He was someone who wanted me to have a reliable, comfortable, safe and more importantly to be pleased with my choice. Troy Kelly gave me the BEST customer experience that I never expected and especially knowing that I could trust him. He worked with me and wanted me to have to the vehicle of my dreams... The biggest thing, my brother was so impressed with him too. He will be coming back to Troy Kelly for his next purchase. The one thing that stood out to us both was Troy stating, " I don't want you to just be a Toyota customer now, but years from now be able to keep coming back to me and to Toyota".... that right there, let my brother know that I was in EXCELLENT hands. Even going through the financial phase, paperwork, etc... everyone was great, I cannot even think of ONE complaint... By far, happiest day for me. :-) I will definitely being back to Toyota Direct and asking for Troy Kelly. Thank you, Troy for being so helpful and patient! More importantly understanding what my car buying needs were and giving me the best experience I could have hoped for as well. The hug at the end showed trust in my opinion, not only that but Loyalty... The entire experience was easy, entertaining, educational and more importantly satisfied!

Ok place to look

by from Pickerington, OH |

Stopped on a whim after going to see a Hyndai down the street. First stopped in Used Car lot and they did have one Highlander we might have driven though had more miles than we were looking for. The battery was dead so we didn't drive it...salesman was fine. Stopped in the new car side to just take a look at new Highlander's to see difference in body style. They didn't have any but salesman suggested we looked at a Venza. Our son has one so kind of knew the car but still were willing to drive one ourselves. Took them forever to find the car but alot of that was due to construction going on. Never drove it but did learn more about the Venza. Salesman was very knowledgable and nice and seemed pretty genuine.

Awesome service!

by from Malta, Ohio |

Went to buy a van we had seen on cars.com. When we got there it had already been sold so we waited to se what else they had in our price range. Needless to say they had sold another vehicle similar to what we were wanting as well so both vehicles were gone. Gene Hall worked with us though and found what we were wanting at another car lot a little ways away. He went with us and worked everything out it was a great buying experience. I would highly recommend using Toyota direct.

ZERO MINUS ZERO

by from CLEVELAND, OHIO |

I WISH iI WOULD HAVE READ SOME OF THE OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS BUSINESS. IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY. THEY SOLD ME A USED CERTIFIED CAR WITH NO SPARE TIRE. THEY SAID THEY ORDERED IT YET AFTER 8 DAYS THEY STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT. THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SHIP IT TO ME. TOYOTA SHOULD TAKE AWAY THIS DEALER'S LICENSE. GO PURCHASE SOMEWHERE ELSE OR LIKE ME AND OTHER REVIEWERS--YOU WILL BE SORRY.

ZERO MINUS ZERO

by from CLEVELAND, OHIO |

Disappointed

by from Chillicothe, oh |

I had went to see a truck toyota direct listed on their website. I arrived and was told by an employee that the truck was not there anymore and had been sold. I checked their website a few days later and seen the truck was still listed. I called again and was told that the truck was on the lot and still available. I drove 1hr20min to look at it. The inside was dirty and had way too many scratches for a 2012 truck with 22000 miles on it. They had it way over priced and would not negotiate at all. I will not be back to Toyota direct.

Used Car sales

by from Columbus, OH |

Please do your homework before buying a used vehicle from them. I didn't and I paid for it to the tune of about 3,000.00 difference in savings. They underpriced my trade in and over priced the vehicle I was buying. I take the blame on that. When I went to pick up the vehicle it really wasn't prepped. The interior was still dirty, crumbs in the console, the oil has about 41% life, thanks for doing an oil change before selling the vehicle, the touchup for some scratches was poor and just over a half tank of gas, after a salesperson said they'd fill it. I know that what I spent on this vehicle is a drop in the bucket to the dealer but it was a lot to me. Just be careful and do your homework.....

Great experience

by from Millersport, Ohio |

This was the first time I went car shopping alone, so I was a little apprehensive about the whole experience. This dealership and my salesman, Nic Edgell, made it a pleasant experience. Everyone was helpful and no high pressure. The finance experience was wonderful as well. Malek is funny and very pleasant. I got a 2013 Rav4 and just love it!

Had an issue but they went above & beyond

by from Mount Vernon Ohio |

Got home last night with my new vehicle got up this morning and went to store and discover i did not have a wiper blade on the back just the wiper arm. I drove over 50 miles back to the dealer and they put a blade on,top off my gas tank and washed me car.