Toyota Direct

Used 877-425-3134
Service 866-396-6914

sales

by from radnor,ohio |

sales and service were excellent no pushy sales and really liked financing people .Theyall worked with me to make sure it all went smoothly.Only down side was telephone service checking on a repair..Waited on phone a while and got switched back and forth trying to get info but overall was a really good experiance.Very satisfied with my used tundra.

Awesome service!

by from Malta, Ohio |

Went to buy a van we had seen on cars.com. When we got there it had already been sold so we waited to se what else they had in our price range. Needless to say they had sold another vehicle similar to what we were wanting as well so both vehicles were gone. Gene Hall worked with us though and found what we were wanting at another car lot a little ways away. He went with us and worked everything out it was a great buying experience. I would highly recommend using Toyota direct.

ZERO MINUS ZERO

by from CLEVELAND, OHIO |

I WISH iI WOULD HAVE READ SOME OF THE OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS BUSINESS. IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY. THEY SOLD ME A USED CERTIFIED CAR WITH NO SPARE TIRE. THEY SAID THEY ORDERED IT YET AFTER 8 DAYS THEY STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT. THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SHIP IT TO ME. TOYOTA SHOULD TAKE AWAY THIS DEALER'S LICENSE. GO PURCHASE SOMEWHERE ELSE OR LIKE ME AND OTHER REVIEWERS--YOU WILL BE SORRY.

ZERO MINUS ZERO

by from CLEVELAND, OHIO |

Disappointed

by from Chillicothe, oh |

I had went to see a truck toyota direct listed on their website. I arrived and was told by an employee that the truck was not there anymore and had been sold. I checked their website a few days later and seen the truck was still listed. I called again and was told that the truck was on the lot and still available. I drove 1hr20min to look at it. The inside was dirty and had way too many scratches for a 2012 truck with 22000 miles on it. They had it way over priced and would not negotiate at all. I will not be back to Toyota direct.

Used Car sales

by from Columbus, OH |

Please do your homework before buying a used vehicle from them. I didn't and I paid for it to the tune of about 3,000.00 difference in savings. They underpriced my trade in and over priced the vehicle I was buying. I take the blame on that. When I went to pick up the vehicle it really wasn't prepped. The interior was still dirty, crumbs in the console, the oil has about 41% life, thanks for doing an oil change before selling the vehicle, the touchup for some scratches was poor and just over a half tank of gas, after a salesperson said they'd fill it. I know that what I spent on this vehicle is a drop in the bucket to the dealer but it was a lot to me. Just be careful and do your homework.....

Great experience

by from Millersport, Ohio |

This was the first time I went car shopping alone, so I was a little apprehensive about the whole experience. This dealership and my salesman, Nic Edgell, made it a pleasant experience. Everyone was helpful and no high pressure. The finance experience was wonderful as well. Malek is funny and very pleasant. I got a 2013 Rav4 and just love it!

Had an issue but they went above & beyond

by from Mount Vernon Ohio |

Got home last night with my new vehicle got up this morning and went to store and discover i did not have a wiper blade on the back just the wiper arm. I drove over 50 miles back to the dealer and they put a blade on,top off my gas tank and washed me car.

Very happy

by from Mount Vernon oh |

I went on lone to get pre approved and it was fast and easy the salesman called went at a specific time, they made the car buying process very easy. Would recommend them to others. Great experience and I love my new vehicle. Traded a 2004 Ford Explorer for a 2013 RAV4.

toyota direct

by from marion ohio |

nice clean place,jeff hawk , new a lot about the tacoma ,the truck we wanted was just sold,

Servicing

by from Columbus Oh |

I happened to service my 2011 Camry here. It was a routine service charge and tire rotation. Offlate I noticed they haven't rotated my tires and they charged me for that. I dont have any proof to prove this but I am quite sure as I had old tires in the rear. God knows if they have chenged my Oil and filter. Never coming back to this place.