Jim Schmidt Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-285-9471

Follow SR 37 Just minutes east of Fort Wayne

Mike-'99 Buick - update

by from Hicksville, Ohio |

I have to update my previous 2 star review to change it to 5 stars. They contacted me and assured me that they are serious about customer satisfaction and I believe them. The issue I had is resolved to my satisfaction now. I still think that it is important to clearly review the final price with your service technician before approving the work, but that applies to any shop. I had discussed several things with the service technician and apparently did not understand the total costs associated with the repairs that I approved. The quality of their repairs were never at issue. They know GM vehicles. I will consider Jim Schmidt for my future service needs or purchases.

Vehicle Service

by from Hicksville, Ohio |

Be very careful when getting a quote for vehicle service. I took by car in to have a stabilizer bar replaced and they kept asking me if I wanted a whole list of other things done. They told me the total bill would be around $600 and they charged me over $700 because of all the things they added. Be careful to make sure you know the total cost before they do the service. Otherwise, you are at their mercy. That is the last time they gouge me. I will not be back for service or to buy a new car.

Joe Schmidt

by from Parkersburg, WV |

Was contacted before the sale. Looking for a truck. They want to help.

Great experience at Jim Schmidts dealership!

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Great experience and professional sales staff. Highly recommend my salesman, Jerry Ayres. Drive 2 hours to Ohio to look at my new Cadillac. It was exactly what I hoped it would be and my salesman didn't let me down when he gave me the details of the car and its condition. Was concerned with a wasted trip but Jerry followed through on everything! Next time I'm in the market for a car, I will definitely contact Jerry at Jim Schmidts dealership in Ohio first!!

My Escape

by from Antwerp, OH |

Great customer service and attention to my questions. Enjoying my Escape very much.