Rouen Toyota Scion

New 877-680-5153
Used 888-254-8679
Service 877-838-7745

Rouen "He'll Deal"!

Byron is the man if you are looking for a car!

by from Toledo, OH |

Byron at Rouen Toyota is the best car salesman that you will find. He was really knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing, and about Toyota in general. Shopping for cars previously, I had a sales person at the other Toyota dealership in Toledo that didn?t even know a thing about the car. And they had 10 of them on their lot!!! It was obvious that Byron knew about the available options on the vehicle and he explained the difference in the trim packages as well as cost. I don?t know much about Rouen?s service department, but haven?t heard bad things. I got a really good deal on the vehicle that I purchased, despite a miscommunication with pricing. They had just started an easy button program that gives you an internet price and the salesmen weren?t really even aware of it. Definitely a miscommunication! I was disappointed Jenelle from internet sales even mentioned the college graduate program, since it specifically excludes the prius model, and she only contacted me based on me requesting pricing on a Prius vehicle. Really nothing they could do, if the vehicle isn?t included then its not included. But again a miscommunication. Overall I would recommend the dealership, just ask for Byron Edwards! He really is the best car salesman I have ever worked with!

Great Dealership - Great Salesman Ryan Francis

by from Walled Lake, Michigan |

I recently bought a used vehicle from Ryan Francis at this dealership. He worked with me for over a month, answering questions via email, phone calls, and going on test drives with several vehicles. He was very patient, knowledgeable, low-key, and not pushy at all. He made the process stress free, simple, and fun. I would buy from this dealership and from Ryan again.

ew car

by from findlay, OH |

leased a 2013 scion fr-s 10 series. John, the salesman, was knowledgeable, low-pressure, and inviting. He made the process very easy, as did the finance officer. I Would make another purchase from this dealership

Ryan Francis Customer Friendly

by from Tiffin,Ohio |

Had a very good experience dealing with Ryan Francis. He was not pushy, and very easy to deal with. We would recommend him to any of our family and friends.

Chris DuPree...The BEST car buying experience!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I had been looking to purchase a vehicle for about a year. Finally, I saw a car on the Rouen website that I was interested in purchasing. I made an appointment with Chris DuPree to test drive a Honda CRV but after driving it I liked it but not enough to purchase it. However, Chris already had another vehicle lined up for me to test drive... a Certified Toyota RAV4. I loved it and purchased it the same day. Chris DuPree was professional, knowledgeable and personal. There was no pressure at all and I felt that Chris understood what I wanted/needed in a vehicle. I would highly recommend Chris DuPree at Rouen Toyota.

Great Experience

by from BG, Ohio |

I had a great experience at Rouen Toyota in June 2013 buying a Toyota Camry. I worked with Byron Edwards who was friendly, professional, and went out of his way to do everything he could to make the process smooth. He has called, texted, and emailed multiple times in the months after I bought the car to check in. Great facilities, staff, and product at Rouen Toyota in Maumee.

Ryan Francis - Great customer service

by from Montpelier, OH |

I have always been loyal to another brand. I really liked the look of the Toyota Tundra and decided to take a closer look. At Rouen Toyota I was greeted to Ryan Francis. Ryan was professional, knowledgeable and down to earth. Ryan explained the different models and features without pressure. It was nice to deal with someone who just wanted you to find the right fit for you and not just make a sale. I would definitely recommend Ryan from Rouen.

Byron Edwards: Professional, Friendly Service!

by from Temperance, MI |

Byron Edwards was my Rouen sales consultant when I purchased my new 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser last month. Truly an outstanding individual to work with! He was affable, professional and very knowledgeable. The final sales price was hundreds of dollars below the competition. I would highly recommend Mr. Edwards and Rouen to others that are considering the purchase/ lease of a new Toyota.

Long-time Chevy driver won over!

by from Montpelier, OH |

I've been a Chevy driver for 20 years. After shopping around I really liked what Toyota had to offer. I stopped in at Rouen Toyota in Maumee, Ohio and met Ryan Francis. Ryan was very knowledgeable, friendly and most important. ...not pushy. He showed us the vehicle, explained the options and let us decide which one met our needs. I would highly recommend Rouen and Ryan Francis. Also, be sure to thank Ryan for serving our country!

Great Experince Rouen Toyota

by from Wayne, OHIO |

Ryan Francis was the sales person that sold me a Toyota Corolla. He answer all my questions. When i get my car service and he always ask what i think about my Corolla. The service department is excellent, they always get you and out quickly.