Jim White Honda

Used 866-884-0381
Service 866-349-9549

My 2012 Honda Civic Purchase

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I received exceptional service, advice and general information from both my salesman, Greg Foote and the General Manager, Chris Gomez. They were there without any pressure to assist me in my decision to buy new, used or to fix my 1998 Accord. With my brothers help we made the right decision to buy and I couldn't be happier! I love my new Honda Civic and would recommend Jim White Honda to everyone. Thanks so much!

Mike F.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I would not recommend this place to anyone. Mike F. was extremely pushy. After being pushy and me being so hesitant (this was my first new car and I was of course nervous) he began to state extremely out of line comments. I was baffled at how rude this man could be. I left and went to Brown Honda and I would highly recommend looking in to them or even Thayer in BG as ANY other dealership would be better to work with. I am confused on how he is even able to work with the public.

Tonya oats very unprofessional

by from Maumee, OH 43537 |

Tonya Oaks Cashier I shouldn't be treated in such a dismissive manner. If any of you reading this have had a great experience there, then I congratulate you. I won't be bothering with them anymore. Tonya Oaks was very unprofessional and was only worried about who was talking to her man.

Great deal, not pushed into buying

by from Toledo |

My wife and I have been looking for a new vehicle for a while. Recently, I asked Jim White Honda for their internet price on a 2014 CRV . The price we were quoted was very low (I shopped the internet extensively, used tru-car etc...) I thought their price was a mistake or a come - on. It was not, we were treated very well and our salesman Mike Furgason did everything possible to please us. We purchased the CRV and would recommend this dealer to everyone.

check the CARFAX

by from Toledo, OH |

Agreed to buy a 2 year old Honda from this dealership. The sales representative claimed that the car has not been in an accident from the beginning of my interest. I went on to test the car, really liked it and decided to buy it. We agreed on the price and I showed up the following day with money and all the documentation I needed. Minute before I actually bought the car I asked to see the Carfax to make sure the sales representative was telling me the truth. It turned out that car has been in an accident before! I wanted to hear more about it and they told me that the minor part was replaced. I looked at the car to see what was replaced and realized they lied to me again! They admitted their mistakes but that does not make it any better in my eyes. I am not going to shop for cars there anymore and I do NOT recommend it.

Scott Bly very helpful

by from Maumee, Ohio |

The purpose of my recent visit to Jim White Honda was to narrow down my search between two popular Sedans. Sales consultant Scott Bly gave me two test drives (one with him, one without) and allowed me to really pick apart these two cars while he patiently answered my questions. Most importantly, when he did not know an answer he told me so, and was willing to research it (I imagine a rare trait in this industry). I did not feel pressured in any way. Thanks to this visit I made a decision to purchase a Honda, but unfortunately went with another dealer that was offering a better price.

Garcia

by from Archbold, Ohio |

Was so pleased with the service of Izzy. he was always pleasant and very helpful and honest. So proud that the dealership hired a Hispanic female. Way to go! She was up front about being new and always checked on things if she didnt have an answer. Very respected for admitting she didnt know. We were treated like family. I have spread the word as long as you guys have a Hispanic female in service we will be switching from Brown.

new car purchase

by from wellington |

My daughter,myself and her fiance went to the dealership rather late.I apologized by saying my daughter had to work and I had driven from Cleveland area.Greg Foote said no problem.He allowed us to drive the 2011 Fiesta by ourselves.I like that because it allows no pressure with a salesman going along.i had less than perfect credit and my daughter had none.She loved the car and it has me thinking that I could actually drive something smaller.We got the car..and we kept them over 2 hours after their closing..if you like I have less than perfect credit they can make it happen.

cars.com

by from ohio |

In my process of looking on cars.com, I contacted this business about a car. They were very quick to get back to me, even tho the young man that text-ed me was in the process of getting married!! He was not pushy but very nice.

Facilitied

by from Maumee, Oh |

Jim White Honda has to be the dirtiest dealership I have ever visited! The mens restroom was so digusting I refused to use it. There was a puddle of urine around the toilet & there was trash all over the floor due to the fact that the trash was overflowing.There was also NO paper towels in restroom! Two other trash cans in customer areas were also full or overflowing. The carpeting throughout the dealership was stained, torn, & overall looked terrible. The cars on the showroom floor were also dirty with dust & fingerprints all over them.

Jim White Honda responded to this review

January 3, 2012

First I would like to thank all of our customers that have taken the time to fill out these reviews. This is very valuable information to our business. Let me start by apologizing for your experience. That in no way shape or form is how we want you to remember us. Do to the valuable information you have provided us we have decided to revisit our cleaning process. We have increased the number of times a day that we clean our restrooms. We have totally repainted the restrooms and installed new fixtures. Even though 90% of the dealership has tile floors, I also wanted you to know that we also have committed to installing new carpet in 2012. As you can see from previous reviews we have a very high customer satisfaction rating and wish to continue that. Should you have any questions at all or if you decide to give us an opportunity to help you with any of your automotive needs in the future, please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, Christopher J Gomez, General Manager, Jim White Honda.

Great Service

by from Toledo, OH |

Service is always prompt and courteous. They have a great waiting area with complimentary drinks. All service is done quickly and I've never had a problem with any work done here.