Jim White Honda

Used 866-884-0381
Service 866-349-9549

Great Service

by from Toledo, OH |

Service is always prompt and courteous. They have a great waiting area with complimentary drinks. All service is done quickly and I've never had a problem with any work done here.

Promotion

by from Toledo, OH |

I can't stress enough about how pleased I am with Jim White Honda Service &/or repair. I had major brake problems with my car for over a year (CRV) from Victory Honda. I stopped in at Jim White. I asked David Potts, Express Service Advisor to take a drive with me so HE could see the problem that Victory Honda could not. After the terrifying drive, he got the brakes fixed and other problems Victory Honda either did or chose not to fix. I asked for ALL documention from Dave and more than assured me that if I had ANY problems, to bring the CRV back. I won't even get into the tire problem. Jim White Honda put my safety first unlike Victory Honda, who actually laughed. Big grin on Wade Babbett's face while my car shook to get it to stop. It was sooooo bad, I refused to take ANYONE in the car, fearing for THEIR safety. To make a long story short, every time I bring my vehicle in for service, Dave not only gives me a time schedule for future repairs (I need new spark plugs and serpentine belt) coming up soon. Dave fits my repairs into my paycheck (I always want to pay in cash). Dave knows this and gives me a time-frame to work with. Extremely accommodating (just found out about e-mailing Dave to schedule my car for service - works great for me :), Dave goes over my bill, all service that was done and what the service man/woman checked out. This time around was winterizing the CRV; battery check, tires, etc. There should be a special star for going above and beyond for Dave and his repair personnel. Because I would give them several. I can't express enough how bad my brakes were and how Dave and crew solved more than just my brakes. Victory Honda in Monroe, MI should NOT be in business. Three times my life was in major danger (could't get the car stopped in traffic) and three times Victory Honda snickered. In my occupation, I don't see the good in society; it's great to have Dave & crew at my back; I need my vehicle.

HONDA FIT

by from TOLEDO , OH |

VERY HAPPY WITH CAR AND SERVICE FROM DEALER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS FRIENDLY AND COURTIOUS

Great car leasing experience!

by from Toledo, OH |

We have leased our 2011 Honda CR-v SUV from Jim White Honda Maumee and had a very positive experience working with Mike Furgason. We were not highly pressured in any way and ended up with a really SUV that fit perfect into our budget . We were able to agree upon a deal with very little "back and forth". They were also very reasonable with our car trade in. We would highly recommend Jim White Honda of Maumee's dealership to everyone.

We have leased our 2011 Honda CR-V

by from Toledo, OH |

We have leased our 2011 Honda CR-V from Jim White Honda Maumee and had a very positive experience working with Mike Furgason. We were not pressured in any way and ended up with a SUV that fit perfect into our budget . We were able to agree upon a deal with very little "back and forth". They were also very reasonable with our car trade in. We would highly recommend Jim White Honda of Maumee's dealership to everyone. Diana R