Ed Schmidt Auto Group

Service 888-240-2017

Shop Smart Shop Schmidt

great service and hospitality

by from Waterville, OH |

I bought my 2015 Yukon XL there and everyone was great! I have taken my car there twice now for oil change and so on, and the service guys were great too!!

Great Service

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Everyone was very helpful. Any questions I had were all answered. I'd would recommend others to go there.

Recall work

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Everything done on time and well done. I was kept informed by the service tech and the work was done in one day.

Very Smooth Process

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Got the price I wanted and follow-up service has been great.

Review of Ed Schmidt GMC

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Trobaugh was my salesman and he did an excellent job walking through all of the different models on you lot. He worked with me in my final decision to purchase a Sierra 4X4. I have never had this type of great experience buying a car before. GREAT JOB!

Great Service!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Tom Fitkin, in Service, always greets with a smile and connects with me around our conversation during the last visit. He keeps me informed of the timing of the repair and works to get it completed as quickly as possible. I also found Laura, in the Recall department, to be extremely professional and pleasant when scheduling my appt and confirming via email.

Great Service at Ed Schmidt GMC

by from Perrysburg, OH |

My appointment was scheduled quickly to take care of a recall issue (seat belt) and to get an oil change. The time estimate given me before starting the work was correct. The car was clean when the work was completed. The staff was friendly - Tom is always working hard at his job to please customers. An all-around positive experience.

Good Job!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Everything was ready and go and done well! This was recall work and an oil change...no problems.

Warranty problem-Certified Pre-Owned

by from Maumee, OH |

We bought a 2011 Jetta in Feb. 2012 (2011 May: manufactured, 2011 Aug: arrived at dealership). It was a certified pre-owned car. Actually, that was a demonstration car at dealership for 6 months. We were happy with Scott but found that he made a mistake about the 3 years of warranty and 2 years of extended warranty. Three things. 1) The starting day of the warranty was not the sales day as he had mentioned. 2) The starting mileage was not scratched out, 5000 miles, as he had mentioned. 3) The two years extended warranty was not bumper to bumper as he mentioned. There was a $50 deductible when we tried to fix the car with a problem (i.e., headlight switch could not be turned off, so the battery died two times) in Oct. 2014. We stopped by again to meet the manager, Nick Ort at 7pm. He gave us a letter of exemption of the $50 deductible on Ed Schumidt service after waiting 1.5 hours because of Nick?s conference call till 8:55pm, on Monday (It has $50 deductible when we use a different service). We lost 6 months, 15000 miles worth of warranty based on the new fixed warranty which we did not expect when we talked with Nick. People can make a mistake, but I am uncomfortable with the process of handling the mistake. I appreciate Scott because I think he worked hard as much as he could have done but the general manager did not do as much as he could do. Our car has had small problems once a year. I may not need to visit many times for last of warranty period. I just feel upset about their attitude, not correcting at once and making a deal behind my back at 9pm, closing time. There was no time to discuss the warranty and what we should have had. My car, Jetta, has a good cornering. I enjoy driving because of that. Therefore, I do not care for visiting service to fix small problems (Engine light on, headlights on and leaking tire). VW lost a future customer who satisfied with their company because of a dealership.

Service was excellent

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Jason was our service contact and we found him to personable and knowledgable. He offered advice and also listened when we spoke. We got a GREAT loaner while our GMC Sierra was under repair. The repairs were fast