Ed Schmidt Auto Group

26875 Dixie Hwy, Perrysburg, OH 43551

New 888-860-9169
Used 888-253-1224
Service 888-240-2017

Awesome Deals. Awesome People.

2014 Acadia

by from toledo, ofio |

Purchasing our 2014 Acadia was a very smooth and easy process. The sales reps were approachable and easy to deal with. We felt like they were working with us and not just for us. This is why Ed Schmidt-Perrysburg is where we begin our automobile search.

Easiest car purchase ever!

by from Laconia, NH |

I had searched high and low for a specific EOS in my area. I finally gave up and expanded my search to the entire US. The Ed Schmidt group had exactly what is was looking for. I was very leary of making such a big purchase site unseen, but I decided to put my trust in them, and it definitely paid off. Brian was great. He was very responsive and answered all my questions and concerns as quick as possible. He was very honest and pointed out any potential flaws that could cause concern (which were very minor, but sometimes pictures can always be decieving, and a car can look much nice than it actually is), not in this case. My car arrived today, and it's better than I thought it could be. I'm absolutely in love with it, and extremely happy with how easy and smooth Brian made the whole process. Thanks again!

GREAT dealership!!!

by from Maumee, OH |

I would highly recommend Ed Schmidt GMC to all - Rob and Matt worked hard to get me my dream car, a GMC Yukon - I love it and even more so because of the overall experience being pain-free! The pricing was excellent and their knowledge of the vehicle was top-notch! Matt spent time, even after the dealership closed to sit in the Yukon with me and go over all of the bells and whistles - all of the electronic gadgets and get On-Star set up. I thought I would have to settle for not my dream car, but they made it a possibility and reality! THANK YOU!!

Good service at Ed Schmidt Auto Group

by from Perrysburg, Ohio |

Jason White at the Ed Schmidt service department did a thorough job making sure that the fault on my 2003 Yukon was correctly diagnosed and properly repaired.

Our 3rd Volvo

by from Weston, OH |

This is our 3rd Volvo and second from Ed Schmidt. Inquiry follow-ups were slower than we had come to expect from our previous sales person, but we got it done in the end.

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

I recieved excellent service from salesman Todd Ritchie. He was very understanding and helpful and met all of my families needs. I have 2 children and 2 dogs, so I am on a tight budget. He was able to get what we wanted with no hassle. I would definetly recommend Todd Ritchie as a salesman if you would like a hassle-free time purchasing a vehicle.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Oregon, OH |

We were looking for a used car for our 16 year old and found a car on-line listed at Ed Schmidt in Perrysburg. I sent an inquiry through Cars.com and had an e-mail response soon after. They confirmed that the car was still available since I found that not always to be the case. We received a follow up phone call from the dealership inquiring about our interest which was high. My wife and daughter visited the dealership and had a great experience. They test drove the car and wanted me to see it before making a final decision. I visted the dealership with both my wife and daughter and we took a second test drive. From there we made a decision to purchase the vehicle. They worked with us on some repairs that needed to be made and worked with us on the price to get it into the window we were looking to spend. Overall a great experience!

Best Customer Sevice

by from Toledo, OH |

I just started shopping for a used pick up truck and stopped in at Ed Schmidt and had a really great experience. The sales guy was real helpful and down to earth. Not your typical pushy car sales man lol. He let me shop without feeling pressured. Thanks Brandon V. I will be back in to buy from you!

2012 GMC Acadia

by from Bowling Green |

I came to Ed Schmidt looking for a used car, but ended up leaving with a BRAND NEW one. I've never had a new car before and I LOVE IT! My three year old son enjoyed the showroom as well, thanks so much to Tony Lake for getting me the car I wanted at a price I could afford! THANKS!!!

Acadia!

by from Bowling Green |

I started out looking for a used car, but ended up leasing a NEW GMC Acadia from Ed Schmidt recently, and I LOVE IT! I've never had a NEW car before so it's been very nice, a special thanks to TONY LAKE for getting me the car I wanted at a price I could afford! ;) Even my three year old son likes the place! Great Dealership!!!!