Brown Honda

6155 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-399-9383
Used 888-527-2330
Service 888-796-5513

Save more green at Brown!

Great experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

It was nice to hear from the General Manager, Ken, in regards to my CRV purchase from Brown Honda. Your salesman, John Cheung, was very good at helping me find the right CRV. He showed me about 4 different CRV's before I found the right one I liked. When the sale was made, John took time to show me all the features on my new CRV. I would recommend Brown Honda to my friends. Good job, John! PS. John followed up after the sale by phone to make sure I had any information I needed. He even mailed me a photo of me with my new CRV! It was much appreciated.

September 20, 2013

We are all glad that you had a great purchase experience with John as well as Brown Honda. We look forward to serving you with all you automotive needs for many more years.

Marsha Webster

by from Wlabridge, Oh 43465 |

We took our car to Brown Honda today for an oil change and tire rotation. Our service advisor was Rick Tressler. He did an excellent job. We have been dealing with Brown Honda since 2000 and keep coming back because of the excellent customer service.

Over 1 hour to cut a key

by from Temperance, MI |

I bought a used Odyssey which only had one key. A new key cost $175 plus tax. This was $80 for the key and $95 to cut and program the chip. I asked the $95 (1 hour labor) was an over estimate but it's been well over an hour and still no key. Not thrilled with the price or the delivery. I have a scheduled appointment and expected quicker service.

Great Service!!

by from Toledo, OH |

I bought my Honda CRV from Brown Honda in 2012. I had a wonderful, quick, and easy buying experience. I get my maintenance done there as well and have a great experience every time!

Great service, great cars, and great Honda people

by from Toledo OH |

I've been with Brown Honda since the year 2000. This is my third Honda Accord, wouldn't have any other car. Any issues I've had have been immediately addressed and maintenance is done very promptly and completely. All the people at Brown Honda are pleasant, and always helpful. They explain matters in terms that I can understand. Would never think about going anywhere else.

Outstanding shoping experiance.

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Outstanding customer service. Baught a used car today, one of the nicest shopping experiances ever. John, the sales person was great, informed, helpful and willing to work with me. Drove from the metro Detroit area and the trip was very well worth it.

Dependable high quality Honda service

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Although we did buy vehicles over the years from Brown Honda, this review is just about the service at the dealership for my 2003 Honda Accord sedan, purchased new at the time from Brown. I have had all servicing for this car done at the dealership with no complaints and no worries, it is always great quality and very reliable, well-done work. Some of the servicemen have been there a long time and they are very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I feel like I am bringing my car to people who know my car personally and give it really good care. These personnel drive Hondas themselves, what does that say! At times I asked for advice on some work and was guided well, and sometimes saved money too. I really trust this service center and dealership and will continue to do business with them. Today I had the Accord's 11-year-old clutch worked on, requiring some replacement parts and machining of the flywheel. (I had tried to teach my teenaged son to drive manual on this car, woe is me.) Anyway, usually I drive pretty carefully, and I expect this work to last at least another 10 years. My son is not allowed to try learning on it again. The car is/ was in great shape otherwise.

April 5, 2014

Thank you for your support and we look forward to helping you and your entire family for years to come.

Convenient service, no high pressure

by from Toledo OH |

Took my vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation, I knew it needed some other routine things but the service writer did not make me feel that I had to do everything at once. I appreciate not feeling any pressure to have things serviced that can wait a little longer when my budget can better afford them. The service done was quick, the waiting area was clean and comfortable and the cost was no more than other oil change places, plus they washed my car!

April 5, 2014

I am glad we were able to make you feel comfortable while getting service done on your car. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to maintaining your car for many years.

Great service, need to look over used cars better

by from Toledo, OH |

I love my salesperson, Wendy. She is completely attentive to me when I call or come in and tried not to make me wait, EVER! She gives me whatever information I need and I know I am getting straightforward info from her. There were a few things I found about my car, which was bought used that I would say needed to some attention before it was put out for sale. The bluetooth numbers from the previous owner were not cleared, there was a scratch on the roof of the car that was not mentioned or noticed, and one of the key fobs needed a new battery. Nothing major, but things I would have thought would have been taken care of before we took the car home. Everything is being taken care once mentioned so i still say they have great customer service.

April 6, 2014

Thank you for your business and we appreciate the feedback. I apologize for the things that were not perfect on your new car and I hope those have been resolved. Please feel free to contact Wendy or myself if you need any further assistance. Darek Chelminiak Used car manager 419-754-3291

Maintenance/Service

by from Temperance, Mi |

The service staff is very nice and informative about up coming maintenance your car.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, hope we can earn your business for many years to come.

Routine service

by from Holland, Ohio |

No concerns with service. Processing time for new car purchase was too lengthy!

March 23, 2014

Thank you for your business. I do apologies for the delay you experienced while purchasing your car. Unfortunately we are constantly increasing the amount of paperwork required to finalize a car deal. We are always striving to expedite the process. Off peak hours such as midweek mornings are always recommended for customers with time restraints. Again we do appreciate your business and hope to have time issues resolved before you purchase your next car.