Brown Honda

6155 West Central Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-399-9383
Used 888-527-2330
Service 888-796-5513

Save more green at Brown!

Great experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

It was nice to hear from the General Manager, Ken, in regards to my CRV purchase from Brown Honda. Your salesman, John Cheung, was very good at helping me find the right CRV. He showed me about 4 different CRV's before I found the right one I liked. When the sale was made, John took time to show me all the features on my new CRV. I would recommend Brown Honda to my friends. Good job, John! PS. John followed up after the sale by phone to make sure I had any information I needed. He even mailed me a photo of me with my new CRV! It was much appreciated.

September 20, 2013

We are all glad that you had a great purchase experience with John as well as Brown Honda. We look forward to serving you with all you automotive needs for many more years.

We bought our new car right away

by from Toledo, OH |

My husband and I was starting to look for a new car. In result, we finished on the same day. We bought Honda civic of nice blue color with low mileage on it. It was just with strong smoke smell. We bought it and ask to eliminate this smell. They did it on the same day. we was happy with our purchase, with experience. Our dealer was Donn Shanteau. he solved all small problems related to the car which rose during our time there. thank you very much

Ask for ANDY PLACE #1salesman

by from muncie, indiana |

Found the car i was looking for on cars.com ..ANDY PLACE is the sales person to ask for if you want to get GREAT/FAST service! He made it worth the drive from indiana to BROWN HONDA! THANKS AGAIN!!

clean facilities

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Dealer made the process of buying a car fast and painless and willing to compromise.

brown honda of toledo

by from Toledo Ohio |

my experience with brown honda was so amazing and quick.... the young man andy place made my whole day he went out of his way to make me happy and when i asked questions he knew the answers or went and found out for me... this young man may not know what he did but he made me WANT to be there... he is funny and polite and gives his all for the customer i would recomend Andy Place and the brown auto group to anyone who wants a fair and fast car buying experience ....

Easy buying experience!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Just an overall non-stressful buying situation. Andy Place was professional and very "in the know" re: used vehicles. He made the buying experience almost "easy" and he is quite good-humored.

March 6, 2015

We appreciate the business and welcome the kind words about one of our best sales reps. Thank you!!

leasing a new car for the first time

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Our salesperson Wendy,wasknowledgable and helpful. she helped our daughter lease her first car and get a college grad discount. we have bought or leased 4 cars in our family through Brown because they are so nice, and because Hondas are a great value..

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your families purchase experience. We and very pleased to have a great sales person like Wendy and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Bad sales rep.

by from Toledo ohio |

Sales rep was terrible to us , when we decided not to buy . Tried to keep our down payment .

September 8, 2014

We did not keep the money that you gave us as earnest money to take the vehicle off the market. We are not in the business of keeping down payments nor are we in the business of holding cars. We agreed that you bought the car from us and you gave us good faith money to make sure the deal held up on both ends until the financing went through and you failed to come through on your side. In the end we gave you your money back because it did not cause us any lost sales. We apologize for the miscommunication however we did make you aware of our non refundable partial payment policy prior to taking the money for the car. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me directly @419-754-3291.

Mr.Thomas J. Hughes

by from Toledo Ohio |

Very good service department and over all very good Dealership. I would recommend Brown Honda to my friends.

September 4, 2014

Thank you and we hope to serve you for a long time to come.

I explained, you listened, problem solved quickly!

by from Toledo, OH |

My Pilot wasn't always starting, took it in and explained the problem, left the car overnight. Next morning the problem duplicated itself for the service advisor, Scott. Received a call confirming my thoughts, by early afternoon had a new starter and other repairs were made and I was happily on my way. THANKS!

August 15, 2014

I am glad we were able to address your vehicles issue and resolve it in a timely manner. Thank you for your business!

Brown Honda staff is incredible

by from Toledo, OH |

I had an excellent experience today at Brown Honda. The staff had to order tires for my car - they were there on time. The staff that replaced the tires and checked my car overall were professional and nice. Thanks!

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.