Brown Honda

6155 West Central Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-399-9383
Used 888-527-2330
Service 888-796-5513

Save more green at Brown!

Great experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

It was nice to hear from the General Manager, Ken, in regards to my CRV purchase from Brown Honda. Your salesman, John Cheung, was very good at helping me find the right CRV. He showed me about 4 different CRV's before I found the right one I liked. When the sale was made, John took time to show me all the features on my new CRV. I would recommend Brown Honda to my friends. Good job, John! PS. John followed up after the sale by phone to make sure I had any information I needed. He even mailed me a photo of me with my new CRV! It was much appreciated.

September 20, 2013

We are all glad that you had a great purchase experience with John as well as Brown Honda. We look forward to serving you with all you automotive needs for many more years.

leasing a new car for the first time

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Our salesperson Wendy,wasknowledgable and helpful. she helped our daughter lease her first car and get a college grad discount. we have bought or leased 4 cars in our family through Brown because they are so nice, and because Hondas are a great value..

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your families purchase experience. We and very pleased to have a great sales person like Wendy and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Bad sales rep.

by from Toledo ohio |

Sales rep was terrible to us , when we decided not to buy . Tried to keep our down payment .

September 8, 2014

We did not keep the money that you gave us as earnest money to take the vehicle off the market. We are not in the business of keeping down payments nor are we in the business of holding cars. We agreed that you bought the car from us and you gave us good faith money to make sure the deal held up on both ends until the financing went through and you failed to come through on your side. In the end we gave you your money back because it did not cause us any lost sales. We apologize for the miscommunication however we did make you aware of our non refundable partial payment policy prior to taking the money for the car. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me directly @419-754-3291.

Mr.Thomas J. Hughes

by from Toledo Ohio |

Very good service department and over all very good Dealership. I would recommend Brown Honda to my friends.

September 4, 2014

Thank you and we hope to serve you for a long time to come.

I explained, you listened, problem solved quickly!

by from Toledo, OH |

My Pilot wasn't always starting, took it in and explained the problem, left the car overnight. Next morning the problem duplicated itself for the service advisor, Scott. Received a call confirming my thoughts, by early afternoon had a new starter and other repairs were made and I was happily on my way. THANKS!

August 15, 2014

I am glad we were able to address your vehicles issue and resolve it in a timely manner. Thank you for your business!

Brown Honda staff is incredible

by from Toledo, OH |

I had an excellent experience today at Brown Honda. The staff had to order tires for my car - they were there on time. The staff that replaced the tires and checked my car overall were professional and nice. Thanks!

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Great service

by from Northwood,Ohio |

I received an appointment the next day after I called, which is what I asked for.i received shuttle service to my house and back.twice, which I appreciated. Good people to deal with.

August 14, 2014

I am glad we were able to accommodate your request and I hope we will continue to be your dealer of choice for all your automotive needs. Thank you!

Very Helpful

by from Toledo, OH |

Stopped in on a whim to see if I could possibly upgrade my older CRV for a newer one and walked out with a great deal on a brand new CRV. Great people and great experience!

August 2, 2014

We are glad that we could make it easy for you to do business with us. We are here to help and love taking care of great customers such as yourself. A big THANK YOU form all of us here at Brown Honda.

Great service for my 2005 Honda Pilot

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Thanks to the Brown Honda service department that always does a great job of keeping this 2005 Honda Pilot and the rest of the Honda's in our family running forever!! Special thanks to Troy Momany the service manager for going out of his way to help find my problem!!

August 3, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your vehicles and for your continued support. Troy has been with our company for many years and he always makes sure the customer is taken care of in a proper manner. Great employees make customers happy and Troy is one of those. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you and your family for years to come.

$300 tune up

by from toledo ohio |

I usually do all repairs and tune ups on my cars and have done so for forty years...however after looking at what was involved with changing the spark plugs in my Honda Odyssey ( utube ) I bit the bullet and paid the three hundred for a tune up....When I got my vehicle back it ran better than ever. Well worth the money. Previous service visits had also resulted in complete satisfaction.Who sez u cant get any..satisfaction...

July 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. We are glad we were able to make you happy.

Marsha Webster

by from Wlabridge, Oh 43465 |

We took our car to Brown Honda today for an oil change and tire rotation. Our service advisor was Rick Tressler. He did an excellent job. We have been dealing with Brown Honda since 2000 and keep coming back because of the excellent customer service.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to helping you for years to come.