Brown Honda

6155 West Central Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-399-9383
Used 888-527-2330
Service 888-796-5513

Save more green at Brown!

Great service

by from Northwood,Ohio |

I received an appointment the next day after I called, which is what I asked for.i received shuttle service to my house and back.twice, which I appreciated. Good people to deal with.

August 14, 2014

I am glad we were able to accommodate your request and I hope we will continue to be your dealer of choice for all your automotive needs. Thank you!

Very Helpful

by from Toledo, OH |

Stopped in on a whim to see if I could possibly upgrade my older CRV for a newer one and walked out with a great deal on a brand new CRV. Great people and great experience!

August 2, 2014

We are glad that we could make it easy for you to do business with us. We are here to help and love taking care of great customers such as yourself. A big THANK YOU form all of us here at Brown Honda.

Great service for my 2005 Honda Pilot

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Thanks to the Brown Honda service department that always does a great job of keeping this 2005 Honda Pilot and the rest of the Honda's in our family running forever!! Special thanks to Troy Momany the service manager for going out of his way to help find my problem!!

August 3, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your vehicles and for your continued support. Troy has been with our company for many years and he always makes sure the customer is taken care of in a proper manner. Great employees make customers happy and Troy is one of those. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you and your family for years to come.

$300 tune up

by from toledo ohio |

I usually do all repairs and tune ups on my cars and have done so for forty years...however after looking at what was involved with changing the spark plugs in my Honda Odyssey ( utube ) I bit the bullet and paid the three hundred for a tune up....When I got my vehicle back it ran better than ever. Well worth the money. Previous service visits had also resulted in complete satisfaction.Who sez u cant get any..satisfaction...

July 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. We are glad we were able to make you happy.

Marsha Webster

by from Wlabridge, Oh 43465 |

We took our car to Brown Honda today for an oil change and tire rotation. Our service advisor was Rick Tressler. He did an excellent job. We have been dealing with Brown Honda since 2000 and keep coming back because of the excellent customer service.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to helping you for years to come.

Over 1 hour to cut a key

by from Temperance, MI |

I bought a used Odyssey which only had one key. A new key cost $175 plus tax. This was $80 for the key and $95 to cut and program the chip. I asked the $95 (1 hour labor) was an over estimate but it's been well over an hour and still no key. Not thrilled with the price or the delivery. I have a scheduled appointment and expected quicker service.

July 16, 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the service you received. The new keys are a little more pricey because of the security measure that are installed inside the keys. The keys are programmed to your specific vehicle and require some computer time in order to start the car and keep it running. Unfortunately this process takes a bit of time to complete and again we apologize for the time it takes to get this done.

Great Service!!

by from Toledo, OH |

I bought my Honda CRV from Brown Honda in 2012. I had a wonderful, quick, and easy buying experience. I get my maintenance done there as well and have a great experience every time!

July 16, 2014

Thank you, we strive to make things easy for all our customers. We look forward to helping you with all you automotive needs for years to come.

Great service, great cars, and great Honda people

by from Toledo OH |

I've been with Brown Honda since the year 2000. This is my third Honda Accord, wouldn't have any other car. Any issues I've had have been immediately addressed and maintenance is done very promptly and completely. All the people at Brown Honda are pleasant, and always helpful. They explain matters in terms that I can understand. Would never think about going anywhere else.

July 16, 2014

Thank you and we hope to continue to be your dealer of choice for a long time.

Outstanding shoping experiance.

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Outstanding customer service. Baught a used car today, one of the nicest shopping experiances ever. John, the sales person was great, informed, helpful and willing to work with me. Drove from the metro Detroit area and the trip was very well worth it.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your business and we appreciate the kind words. We try to make everyone feel like part of the Brown family when they do business with us.

Dependable high quality Honda service

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Although we did buy vehicles over the years from Brown Honda, this review is just about the service at the dealership for my 2003 Honda Accord sedan, purchased new at the time from Brown. I have had all servicing for this car done at the dealership with no complaints and no worries, it is always great quality and very reliable, well-done work. Some of the servicemen have been there a long time and they are very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I feel like I am bringing my car to people who know my car personally and give it really good care. These personnel drive Hondas themselves, what does that say! At times I asked for advice on some work and was guided well, and sometimes saved money too. I really trust this service center and dealership and will continue to do business with them. Today I had the Accord's 11-year-old clutch worked on, requiring some replacement parts and machining of the flywheel. (I had tried to teach my teenaged son to drive manual on this car, woe is me.) Anyway, usually I drive pretty carefully, and I expect this work to last at least another 10 years. My son is not allowed to try learning on it again. The car is/ was in great shape otherwise.

April 5, 2014

Thank you for your support and we look forward to helping you and your entire family for years to come.