Brown Honda

6155 West Central Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-399-9383
Used 888-527-2330
Service 888-796-5513

Save more green at Brown!

So Convenient, So helpful!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Brown Honda has a great service department. Their quick service is open on Saturday which is so convenient! I like that they are honest about what needs to be done on my car and what can wait to be done. I love this dealership!

March 25, 2014

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Great Service Department, Great place to purchase

by from Sylvania, Oh |

I have 4 Hondas that I purchased from Wendy at Brown Honda. I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase or service my vehicles. john and Brian in their service department are always very honest and their service department is quick and convenient! I would highly recommend Brown Honda for service and for purchasing a new car!

April 21, 2014

Thanks for the continued business and support. We look forward to servicing you for a long time.

Oil change

by from Sylvania, Oh |

I Come to Brown Honda to get my vehicle serviced because they are quick and do a great job. I have purchased several vehicles here as well and find the staff to be very helpful and friendly. There are other dealerships in the area that could service my car but I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

March 22, 2014

Thank you for your continued support and for allowing us to service you car/s. We look forward to being here for you as long as you need us.

Routine Service

by from Adrian, Mi |

Brown Honda has an excellent service department. I would highly recommend purchasing or service your vehicle at this dealership.

March 22, 2014

Thank you for the support and for allowing us to serve your automotive needs.

Excellent Service

by from Toledo, OH |

Honda Dealer Jim McAauley / 2359 went out of his way to check our CR-V 2013. My husband was having trouble with the vehicle losing power when driving. It was solve after the vehicle was completely checked over and Jim called to ask more questions. In the middle of the conversation my husband began to see maybe he was the problem with his work boots. Jim was very friendly and was gracious to work on the car the day we called in for the check up. Also, the service of pickup and delivery was prompt and right on time. Every time we need to have service the workmanship is good and the staff is very friendly. The place for waiting is very clean and refreshments as well. Thank you for the work and service you provide to each one of us.

March 4, 2014

We thank you for the continued support and we appreciate your business. Jim is one of our best service advisors and he always puts the customers needs first.

Loved Buying my new Honda from Ryan!

by from Toledo, OG |

Ryan W was personable, knowledgeable, and extremely prompt and helpful. He made this whole process so comfortable and easy. I would recommend Brown Honda to anyone looking for a great used Honda.

January 21, 2014

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you in the future. Ryan is an asset to the Brown family of dealerships and we are glad to have him to assist good customers such as yourself.

highly recommend

by from toledo, oh |

Overall great service. Certainly expected with quality of the products they sell.

January 21, 2014

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Salesman make the difference!

by from toledo, OH |

I began my adventure in search of a used honda. I was greeting by a salesman, John Cheung, who came acrossed as knowledgable, genuine and very helpful. I described the type of vehicle I was hoping for, the price I wanted to pay and he knew exactly the type of Honda I needed. He was able to get me in a newer Honda with more features than I had ever imagined. I have to say that your salesman made shopping for a car a pleasant experience. I never felt rushed or like I was being pushed into a purchase. He was an excellent resource for all things Honda and I would highly recommend this dealership and especially encourage you to go see John!

December 21, 2013

Thank you for allowing us to make this car purchase a painless and pleasurable experience for you. We take pride in not pushing customers and allowing them to make the decision based on facts. John is a true asset to the Brown Honda family and with his excellent customer service we foresee a bright future for him in the car business. Again, on behalf of John and everybody at Brown Honda we thank you.

Deliberate Deception

by from Toledo |

I was interested in a used car and contacted the dealership on a Friday. They immediately responded and asked me to come in for a test drive, which I set for the coming Monday. Somehow, totally unbeknownst to your online sales representative, the car was sold, but she didn't bother to call me and let me know until the exact moment my appointment was for. You mean to tell me that the person in charge of online sales has no idea when one of her products gets sold? Give me a break.

December 19, 2013

I apoplogize about the confusion with the cars. We are a large volume store with 15 sales people so there are times that cars get sold without all the people involved knowing about it. Nothing about this was deliberate and as with all the times we have more than 1 customer on the same car the other person is upset when the car gets sold. We are a first come first serve store and we do not hold used cars. I understand your frustration and the lack of communication and there is no excuse, but I hope you understand that when there are so many different people involved sometimes things are not communicated with every person involved. If you would like to disscuss in more detail please feel free to contact me directly @ 419-754-3291. Darek Chelminiak

nice people.

by from syl, oh |

Went in to see if my numbers matched to win a new car,....they didn't but everyone was very kind.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for joining us for the sale event. We would love to earn your business when you are in the market. Please call us or stop in anytime you need anything.