Jim White Toyota

Used 866-740-2342
Service 866-594-7627

Good Car Shopping Experience

by from Tipp City, Ohio |

We were searching for a late model pre-owned Sienna. I'd done my homework, looked at dozens on the web in a three state radius and visited a few dealers and drove a couple. Jim White had sold a van new three years ago, serviced it regularly and then got it back as a local trade. It must of had my name on it because he priced it at the low end of comparable vehicles to move it. I called them up, made sure it had the owners manual, remotes, etc. and put down a deposit on it. The next day, my wife and I drove 150 miles (one way) to test drive it and DRIVE IT HOME! It was as the dealer represented it. Lee, our sales representative, was accommodating and friendly answering our questions but, did not pressure us. Jim White does not like to do the Toyota Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) thing and tries to sell you an optional warranty but, again did not twist my arm when I made it clear I was not buying it! Overall it was a good car buying experience and worth the trip.

Experience

by from Norwalk, Ohio |

By far the best car buying experience EVER. I knew what I wanted, called Charlie and he worked with me to get me in the car I wanted at the price I needed. Can not say enough about him and Jim White Toyota. I live about an hour from Toledo but wouldn?t consider buying a Toyota from anyone other than Charlie.

Wonderful, stress free buying experience!

by from Port Clinton, Ohio |

I am from Port Clinton, Ohio and had been looking for a Toyota Camry hybrid and was told they couldn't be found used. Wrong, I did some research of my own on the internet and found a used-dealer owned 2013 loaded with extras and with only 7,250 miles for several thousand dollars less than a 2014 would have been with just the basics. I'm loving my car and the whole experience was easy and totally stress free. Charlie Turner who deals with internet sales was not pressuring at all, just let me asks the questions and didn't try to push me into something I didn't want. I would recommend Jim White Toyota, especially Charlie Turner, to anyone looking for a used car.

Excellent Buying Experience - Quick & Painless

by from Fishers, Indiana |

Charlie was fantastic. Quick & to the point. Deal was done immediately. Had me gassed up & ready to go in no time. Definately worth the 3 hour drive from Indy. My wife is going to love her Venza. Thank you.

Positive experience buying pre-owned Prius

by from Arcadia, MI |

In 50 years of buying new and pre-owned cars, we have never had such a positive experience at a car dealership. After doing internet research for several months, Jim White Toyota in Toledo had the vehicle I was looking for. It was a five hour drive from our home to Toledo, but it was worth every minute and mile. Everyone at Jim White was friendly and helpful, beginning with the receptionist answering the phone. Our sales rep, Lee Schumacker, was honest and patient, answered all our questions, and offered excellent customer service to make sure the car looked clean and new. We could not be more pleased.

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Evansville, IN |

We live 415 miles from this dealership, but found the ideal vehicle online at cars.com. We were very concerned about making the trip for an unknown vehicle, especially around the holidays. Charlie Turner is what makes this dealership great! He provided us every bit of information we would need to decide to make the trip, including photographing the vehicle in detail so we could understand the quality of the Sequoia. We also had a trade in vehicle that would have to be evaluated once we arrived. We have never had a better car buying experience. We were treated fairly and given a fair price for both the vehicle and our trade. We were certainly taking a chance in driving that far to purchase a vehicle sight unseen, and some dealerships would have capitalized on our situation. I would certainly recommend the dealership, but specifically Charlie Turner for anyone in the market for a vehicle. Charlie's customer service and integrity are unparalleled in this business. We would make the trip all over again!

Jim White Toyota responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Chris, Jason - thank you so much for the kind words. My job is fun when a buying experience is positive - for both you, the buyer and our dealership. Meeting you your family and knowing that you are happy with your purchase made my December. I hope that you enjoyed your dinner at Manci's and I hope that we have a chance to meet again in the future. All the best, Charlie

'08 Prius Owner

by from Archbold, Ohio |

Had my Prius head light replaced, a week later the other head light went out. Prius will not issue a recall even thou thousands of Prius owners have complained. I will have to spend $498.00 to replace these lights. I find this very unacceptable. This is not the dealerships fault. I will take a long look before I buy another Toyota product. I have purchased 5 new Toyotas in the last 8 years, until now I have been satisfied with Toyota.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I live over 230 miles from Jim White Toyota. I found a used car online that was a fair price and looked to be in great condition. I also had a trade in that was required to buy the used car. Charlie Turner was great to work with on this. He understood that I needed a solid trade in value for my vehicle as to not waste a long trip for nothing. He gave me a value for my vehicle and a better price for the car I wanted to buy. He also held the car I wanted to buy for a day and a half. Once I got to the dealership, the process was smooth and painless. There were no hidden fees or cheap shots taken, everything panned out exactlly as was discussed when I was at home 230 miles away. Charlie made it an actual pleasure to trade in my vehicle for a new one which has usually not been my experience with car dealerships in the past. I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially working with Charlie to anyone looking to buy a vehicle at a fair price, and who doesn't want to be given the run around.

Great service, Great Dealership, Great Salesperson

by from Swanton OH |

The wife and I were about to head to Columbus to purchase a new Toyota Prius C1 when I saw on the internet a used Prius C3 for about the same cost at Jim White Toyota. Mileage was exceptionally low and the car was very well maintained. I called Charlie Turner at Jim White Toyota and arranged for a test Drive. He pulled the car off the lot until my wife and I could get there from work. He was very professional and no pressure to buy. We have purchased many cars and would say that Jim White and Charlie Turner and the rest of the sales team are fantastic. If you are in the market for a Toyota or used car, give Charlie a chance to help you out. He will not disappoint.

Perfect!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

We had an opportunity to work with Charlie Turner at Jim White Toyota. Charlie was professional and effective at every stage of the process. The best experience I have ever had buying a car. A pleasure in every respect.

Great Experience

by from Elkhart, IN |

Charlie Turner was a great salesman to work with. He contacted us almost immediately from the time I sent the e-mail asking for more info on the Sienna we were interested in. He called us as well as e-mailed us. We drove 2 1/2 hrs. to get there and he made sure to pull the keys for us so the van would not sell while we were on our way. We were able to come to an agreement on price before we headed out to see him. Was a very great experience that could not of gone any smoother! We love our van and will definitely be checking Jim White Toyota out again in the future for any other vehicle purchases we may need to make!