Tansky Inc.

3260 Maple Ave, Zanesville, OH 43701

New 866-605-9248
Used 866-437-0667
Service 866-240-1709

Home of the No pressure sales team!

Easy-Peasy-Japa-neasy

by from Athens, Ohio |

I found the car (2013 Civic) through cars.com, drove there (about 50 miles), bought the car and they delivered it the next day. No salesman stress or pressure - just here's the car, here's the price, here's the monthly payment based on amt. financed and out the door. Overall, a good experience. (I gave 4 stars on the "Facilities" because, come on! if you offer someone coffee, don't give powdered cream! It's 2013, let's be civi[c]lized!)

Great service, clean

by from Zanesville, Ohio |

I bought a Corolla a year ago. I liked it so well that I recommended my son buy one, and he did. I go to Tansky's for my oil changes and my son had to go there for a repair. Their waiting room is so clean, has a t.v., snacks and coffee. It is right off of the show room, not back in a little dirty corner like most car shops. The bath rooms are clean. They always get me in on my appointment time and usually are done in less than an hour. Their price for the oil change and tire rotation is unbeatable. They also went above and beyond when my son recently needed a repair. I truly appreciate Tanksy's quality service.

excellent car buying experience!

by from Dresden, Ohio |

Our experience at Tansky's was so pleasant! From the time we pulled in, test drove, discussed price and left with the vehicle~ the whole process was terrific! My husband and I are still talking about what a pleasant and easy purchase our Pontiac G6 was. In the past sometimes you leave feeling like you paid maybe too much or aren't "completely satisfied". We are so happy with our car and thrilled we found it locally to support our hometown economy. Great job Tansky's, keep up the good work:)

wonderful experience

by from Asheville, NC |

The salepeople were very accomodating for an out of town purchaser. There was no hassle with pricing, very clear communication, and overall, the whole experience was wonderful. If you are out of town this is the place to buy from.