Whitesides of Cambridge

1051 Southgate Pkwy, Cambridge, OH 43725

New 888-677-2471 New888-677-2471
Used 888-677-1491 Used888-677-1491
Service 888-677-5458 Service 888-677-5458

"It always pays to drive to Whitesides"

Very pleased

by from Byesville, Ohio |

I have bought many different vehicles from Whiteside's, and always send my friends and family to see Mike Cooper. He is very easy to talk with, and is willing to work with me even if I was undecided about the type of vehicle I wanted. He gave me many options in my price range, and made it easy to decide. Thanks for everything. Whiteside's is the only place I will shop for vehicles.

great service

by from Cambridge, ohio |

I was looking for a used car, and wanted to trade my old one. Mike Cooper gave me a great deal on a new car, and great deal for my trade. In the future I plan on dealing with Whitesides.

Great Salesmen

by from Cambridge, Oh |

I was looking for a newer used car, and Mike Cooper helped me find a great affordable car. He was able to find a car that fit my needs and budget. I was treated very well, and I have a safe reliable car for my family. I suggest if you need help finding a new car call Mike Cooper.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Byesville, OH |

My husband and I both bought vehicles this year from Whitesides. We are very satisfied with both of our purchases. I've had my car in to get serviced and they've always gone the extra mile to make sure my car is taken care of. Also, our salesman, Mike Cooper, always makes sure if our vehicle is going to be in for any significant amount of time that we have a rental car to use in the meantime. We will continue to use Whitesides for all of our vehicle needs!

Great Experience

by from Cambridge, Ohio |

Great customer service. Clean facility. Friendly environment. Welcoming. And first dealership where I didn't feel pressured to buy a car when just looking. Mike Cooper made it an even better experience by being patient with me an my 10 month old. Very family oriented. Definitely going to be where I purchase my future vehicles.

Serviced my brand new Cadillac CTS

by from Zanesville, OH |

First let me say the sales team at Whitesides in Cambridge made me feel like family. I am the proud owner of a 2015 Cadillac CTS. My first ever Cadillac so I wanted to make sure it was serviced professionally. I took it in for my first oil change. The service team rolled out the red carpet for me. Will be getting all my service work here at Whitesides in Cambridge Ohio.