Decosky Ford

New 866-901-2019
Used 877-855-9685
Service 888-375-1369

Coshocton County's Automotive Headquarters

Great sales staff and Great to deal with

by from Coshocton Ohio 4.812 |

I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership in 2013. I never had the first problem with any of the vehicles. The were as advertised. I will do business with these folks again. I was a pleasure.

In the market for a new car? Deal here first!

by from Dresden, OH |

I was in the market for a new pickup truck. I've never owned a Ford vehicle before, but heard all the great reviews on the new F-150. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted with a friendly, knowledgeable salesperson. They gave me excellent service, and offered a low pressure buying experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone! -Jim

Great People to work with

by from Columbus,Ohio |

Great atmosphere, fun, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable salesmen. Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. I would recommend them to anyone else two times over. Thanks DeCoskys!

Mister

by from west Lafayette, ohio |

Was looking for a bigger car after my heart attack, found a car and was told Decosky services dept had went thru it, and was in good shape. Drove less then 150 miles and the check engine light came on,their service said it was the thermostat was stuck. Took to a shop turn out to be intake gasket over $550.00 to fix. Decosky would not talk to us. I would not by from them again.

Great Overall place to get your next car!

by from Coshocton, Ohio |

We had visited Decoskys with the idea of buying a used truck. They did us so much better than that! They gave us a great trade in and manged to get us in two vehicles for the price we could afford! These guys were amazing as they worked to get us two wonderful reliable and great vehicles. The time, effort, professionalism and friendliness of this dealership was just outstanding! I am recommending this dealership to everyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle!!!

Customer Service and Sales

by from Coshocton, Ohio |

I went to this dealer on a Saturday to look at a pickup they had gotten in on trade thinking it was the best deal I could afford. These guys were amazing as they spent several hours working on the best deal for my wife and I. They not only got me a much better truck at a price that I could afford but they also took our old high mileage car in on trade and got my wife a much newer, low mileage car. our combined payments were the same we were paying for the one car. Now we have peace of mind with cars that are reliable and meet our needs. Thanks to all at Decosky Ford.

Honest, and Fair

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Although I could not purchase the vehicle I viewed, the salesman was great.