Drennen Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

1921 Otsego Avenue, Coshocton, OH 43812

New 888-387-2544
Used 888-387-5041
Service 888-491-4870

Come our way - - We're dealin' your way!

Perfect deal!!!!

by from Coshocton,ohio |

This is the best dealership in Coshocton! The guys down there treated more than fair. I will only buy my cars from Rich West and the guys at Jeff Drennen's!!!!

Great buying experience

by from coshocton, ohio |

i got my first car loan through this dealer. they saved me $50 off of my monthly payment by getting me a loan through a bank i didnt even know was out there. i have had my car for 2 years now and never had a problem getting any help from anyone down there. those guys are awesome!

You cant buy a car from these people

by from Coshocton ohio |

Tried and tried to buy a car from this place and its "here is the price take it or leave it". You can go out of town and save a lot of money and get a better trade in value for your car. I do not think the owner knows what goes on here.

A Bad Experience with a Bad Dealer

by from Cadiz, Ohio |

I contacted this dealer after seeing their ad for a Jeep Liberty on Cars.com. The dealer's internet sales mgr. responded within 30 minutes of my e-mail with dealership hrs. of operation, as I had mentioned the vehicle that I wanted to inspect. Upon arriving at the dealership the very next day I was greeted by a salesman. I asked for the person who had responded to my e-mail and he appeared. I was then told that the vehicle that I came to see had been incorrectly priced in the ad and that I had more or less wasted my time by traveling 60+ miles to the dealership. I asked the internet sales mgr. whose mistake this had been and he had no response, no alternate price, and he offered no apology.