Anderson BMW Mazda

Service 877-392-7052

Our Deals Can't Be Beat

Great buying experience

by from Lakemoor, IL |

I really appreciated how easy Anderson and made buying my (new to me) Audi. I contacted my sales associate (Cassandra) initially through the online chat option and she was extremely helpful. I set up an appointment to test drive the car via the chat and when I arrived everyone was welcoming and very helpful. Working with Cassandra was wonderful - no high-pressure sales pitch or rushing me into any decisions just being helpful any way she could. I was pre-approved but Anderson was able to get me better financing and saved me quite a bit of money on my payments. Cassandra got all the information she needed from me via email to make the financing and paperwork go very quickly when I arrived to purchase the car. Everything went smoothly and I was on my way home in my new Audi knowing I was treated very fairly. Great experience and I would recommend Anderson and Cassandra very much!

Best dealership in town, great price and people

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

I just purchased a 2014 Mazda5 Touring from Anderson Motor. This place is definitely a very unique car dealership. Everyone worked there is friendly and very helpful. We been thru 6 dealership when we are shopping for our Mazda 5, 5 of the dealership will talk bad about other dealership up front and most salesman will put alot of pressure on us to purchase and seems very unpatient, however, at Anderson, they never said anything bad about other dealership and the salesman are very patient and down to earth on what they can do and what they can't do. Also Anderson does have the best price in town and are willing to work with you so you get the best deal and go home happy. I will definitely be back when it is time for me to trade in my other car. I recommend all my friends to give Anderson a chance to help you to find your next dream ride :) Thank you Anderson and specially to my salesman Phoenix Nelson and Manager Nick.

Poor used car experience

by from Chicago |

Very interesting experience at Anderson. We purchased a used car from them. The lot itself was very nice and they had a good selection of vehicles. However, our experience was not an enjoyable one...ranging from misclassification of the car we purchased (advertised and labeled higher model than it was...actually a base model that we purchased) to having the finance manager get into a heated verbal argument with our sales rep (who was a great guy) and then berate him to us as we were trying to wrap up our purchase. Unfortunately, this enjoyment didn't stop there. We licensed our vehicle in a neighboring state and therefore they elected to use a titling company. We had numerous delays and didn't get our tags till 6+ weeks later (the 30 day temp tag expired and the car sat in our garage for 2 weeks b/c we couldn't legally drive the vehicle). Anderson never once called us to advise us of the delays. We consistently had to call them (2-3x a week) to call them for status. In true 'used car sales' fashion, Anderson blamed the titling company. We ended up calling the titling company and they advised us that Anderson submitted the request multiple times, but didn't have all the required documentation and had to routinely request the information multiple times...adding to the extended delay. All in all, our experience was brutal and I would have a hard time recommending this dealership. Customer service doesn't take much and unfortunately Anderson didn't appear to care about it once they received their money.

Worst experience ever!!!!

by from chrystal lake, IL |

Only if I could give zero stars...RIP OFF!!! Broke more things than they fixed. They call themselves certified, but they are hacks. I wish I could tell more people how bad this service was. I will only go to MW now.

zoom zoom

by from Crystal Lake Il |

Brought are new Mazda in for its one month check up and was very pleased with the service, good feed back on it and wash job. Zoom we were out of there....

Great place clean Got what we wanted

by from Crystal Lake Il 60014 |

We wanted a Mazda and members of our family have bought Bmw,s. and Mazda,s from Anderson Motors with good things to say about service. After test driving CX5 Grand Touring with Brian Myers as our inside guy we were sure it was what we had to have but they had to get us the Soul Red! they did and we picked it up today. We are happy! Fair deal. Good people from reception to sales. Thank you Brian for your help and patients in setting up our phone etc.

Best dealership I've visited!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was shopping for a used Chrysler Sebring convertible. Every other place I had visited, prices were low, but the quality of the vehicle wasn't up to par (High mileage/Physical Body Damages). Anywho I had found my Chrysler on cars.com at this dealership. It was originally out of my price range BUT somehow these great men, Nick(Sales manager) and Dan Busch (Finance Director) worked a miracle and got me financed for my car!! This was my first car! They are persistent and really do care about their customers. Overall, I left the dealership extremely pleased with my purchase and felt I got the best deal possible! These guys are awesome!!

Great Service

by from Hampshire, IL. |

Bought a new VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen in Las Vegas, when major repairs on current car made it expendable. Drove the new car home ( To the Chicago area - on less than 3 tanks of fuel ) and have had it serviced at Anderson several times. twice for scheduled service, once for minor repair. Great people to deal with, only wish I could have given them the initial sale, but they will get my next purchase.

Decent Dealership

by from Crystal Lake, IL. |

Overall, we had a decent buying experience and we are very happy with their staff. I a person that goes through a lot of cars, and what surprised is that in this dealership we were in and out in a relatively short amount of time. Literally one of the quickest buying experiences we've ever had. However, it is worth mentioning that our first trip to their maintenance department resulted in grease being left all over the steering wheel and door panel. I would have never expected that from a BMW dealership. The small maintenance infraction put aside, we would definitely go back to buy another vehicle from Anderson BMW.

Awesome Dealership!!!

by from 60661 |

These guys were awesome. I had visited a couple of dealerships but I did not see someone so professional as these guys. I had gone there to buy a used car but the experience was a like a new car purchase. My purchase was so smooth and they took care of everything. Nick - the internet sales manager and james- the sales rep were the 2 people I dealt with and both did an awesome job.

Anderson BMW Mazda responded to this review

April 27, 2012

Thank you very much for the feedback. We go out of our way to treat all of our clients with the most respect, and do everything to make the car buying process go as smooth as possible. - Nick E.