Team Ford Lincoln

905 Brady Ave, Steubenville, OH 43952

Excellent customer service!

by from Steubenville, OH |

Matt was EXTREMELY helpful at Team Toyota Service. I arrived close to quitting time and he did not make me feel rushed or turn me away as I was at another establishment (because it was so late in the day). He listened to my explanation of what my problem was and took my vehicle for a ride around the lot so he could hear for himself. He was very knowledgeable and diagnosed the problem quickly. He seemed genuinely concerned about me driving the vehicle because of what the problem was and advised me it was in need of immediate attention. After calling two different contacts to get info on my extended warranty and not getting any information I located my paperwork and brought to him (even closer to closing time) and he did not hesitate to help me by calling and verifying that my extended warranty would cover the problem. He even got me a rental and verified it would be covered. When I went to pick up my car after the repairs were made (again at the end of the day) I again did not feel rushed and he went over all that was done to my vehicle staying after closing to make sure I was satisfied. Great job Matt!

Great service

by from toronto, oh |

Work on mks was great and fast, recall was fixed and service engine light was taken care of at my convenience.

A pleasant experience

by from Martins Ferry, Ohio |

I was greeted friendly upon my arrival and was treated professionally. The salesperson and manager were courteous and patient. The finance dept was thorough and pleasing. Overall, a very positive experience.

Team Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 4, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND SALES!

by from Weirton, WV` |

Unbelievable! The experience starts with relationships. Every time single time I go in for service, Chis greats me by my name - that is personable and makes me feel like a friend of the Ford family. He is genuine, caring and makes your visit their memorable in a positive way. I will recommend Ford Service to all, just because of Chris! He goes above and beyond my expectations. I am a SATISFIED customer! The vehicle I had serviced is a 2013 Ford Fusion. I have since traded it, and once again, bought fromto Team Ford, because of guys like Chris. Thank you , Chris! Kevin Westling

Team Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 4, 2015

Rav4 oil cj=hange

by from Follansbee, WV |

Rav4, oil change, no problems. Always get you for a cabin air filter.

mr clifford bright

by from brilliant , ohio 43913 |

2015 ford escape service was great staff is great

well satisified

by from Wintersville,ohio |

was there at a busy time and had to wait 1-1/2hrs, however I was told upfront about the wait so it's not revelent I chose to wait.

Great service

by from Weirton, WV |

Chris and Jen from service are excellent to deal with!! Than you

Service

by from Colliers, WV |

Fast service; great communication and very accommodating! Completely pleased with the service!

Mr. John Konnovitch

by from Weirton, WV |

recall on 2015 Ford Escape. everything went fine!!