Sliman's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

7498 Leavitt Road, Amherst, OH 44001

New 855-256-5128
Used 855-250-6591
Service 855-260-0199

WHERE CUSTOMERS SEND THEIR FRIENDS!

5 stars plus

by from Elryia |

I normally never fill out this kind of thing but this dealership is second to none. I had a chance finally after 35 years of owning vehicles to buy a brand new car. When I started I had 5 different brands in mind but within 3 weeks I narrowed it down to two. The dodge dart and the buick verano. All in all I would have been happy with either one but the way Todd Leech treated me was as if I was royalty and that clinched it for me. I tell everyone I know about Slimans and my experience. After all was said and done the sales manager John flagged me down in the parking lot just to thank me for my business!! This dealer really cares and it shows.!! Thanks guys

October 8, 2012

Thanks again. Enjoy your new Dodge Dart

Don't Even Try To Test Drive

by from Amherst, OH |

Wanting to upgrade to a pickup truck and I remember back in the 90?s buying a Ram (best truck I ever had) from them and the entire process was awesome. There was no pressure and the service I received from them was great. I had moved out of the area and had no longer used them, until I tried to test drive a truck one weekend recently. As with other dealerships they requested my driver?s license before letting me take the truck. That is where it all ended; they wanted to run a credit check on me to make sure I could afford it, before even letting me test drive it. When I questioned it the salesman got real quiet and told me we could speak in private if I wanted to. That is when I told him I was not interested and walked out. I will NEVER use this dealership or recommend it to anyone ever again.

terrible service. sexist and prejudiced company.

by from Lorain, ohio |

I went in 3 times over 4 days. My salesman acted like I was being a nuisance. He always seemed to be bothered by my presence when I would show up. I believe the fact that I am a young female and I was shopping alone, was a huge factor in my terrible service. I felt like he wasted my time, gave me empty promises, and really had no plans to help me at all. He never even called me back when I hadn't come back when I said I would. I've heard bad reviews on this dealership before, and I will definately listen next time. I'd never reccomend them to anyone. I went a few miles away to ed tomko and got great service. Sucks to be the dealership who lost my business, and any of my friends possible future business

Great experience until you sign on the X

by from Grafton ohio |

The Buying experience I can say was not bad at all John Cooper is a great salesmen however I'm still waiting on the gas card promised John. The not so good there is a lack of communication between sales and management I was told things by my salesperson that I was told by service that was not true for example I was told on the two certified cars that I purchased at the same time mind you came with an initial 6 month unlimited milage warrenty bumper to bumper then the warrenty I purchased would take affect thereafter. Less than a week I had to bring one of the cars back for a service issue that's when I found out the 6 month deal was untrue but the service department did correct the issue free of charge which I apprieciate however my issue is that I was either lied to by my sales person or he was mistaken that I understand but when I addressed the issue with both parties ones telling me the other is wrong and would look into it. Here I am close to 3 months owning these cars I have heard from no one so now I believe I was told this by sales to sweeten the deal if this is true that is deceptive. These cars will make 4 vehicles I purchased from slimans I assumed that I would have received a more of a family treatment I guess I was wrong in thinking that you would like for customers to be return customers.

Worst Car Buying Experience!

by from Lorain Ohio |

I purchased a dodge dart last year when I came home from overseas. I should have waited and done more research before buying from Slimans. The dealership didn't work to the best of their ability to give me the best price. I recently called slimans in Amherst to ask about an unlimited lifetime warranty. The man I spoke to was rude and far from courteous. I believe it was one of the finance gentlemen. Dealerships that act desperate when making a deal never give the customer the best deal possible. Never will I purchase another vehicle from Slimans in Amherst. They are overrated and the salesmen lack experience. They are persistent in giving you an inadequate deal. I'm glad I paid for my dodge dart in cash because if I had to pay a monthly payment for 60 months It would've made me sick to my stomach just thinking about all the interest they would've have gotten out of me. Terrible dealership. If your planning on buying a vehicle Do Your Research don't let this place be your first and last stop. I assure you a better deal elsewhere.

Fairly good experienc

by from Perryopolis Pa |

Overall good experience but wish they would have worked with me a little more on price.

worst experience

by from cleveland, oh |

Recieved horrible customer service, sales department was trying to mislead during the whole process. Called to speak with sales manager and was hung on called back to talk to the owner and never re'ieved a call back. Would never recommend buying a car here. We went to another local dodge dealer and recieved better pricing on better equiped vehicles.

February 26, 2013

I'm sorry you felt you had a bad experience. We strive every day to offer the best experience in both sales and service. No sales manager would ever hang up on a customer concern. The sales manager spoke to you several times through out the day to resolve your concern and we apologize that your still unsatisfied. We'll be contacting you to continue to try and resolve your concerns and help make the vehicle your friend purchased a good experience in service for years to come.

Switch parts

by from Lorain County |

Dropped off van for a recall notice, serviced rotors as expected. now battery went dead, when i had it checked out, it was a hyundai battery, Sliman's is the only place that serviced this van ever, other than oil change that i sit in the car and watch them do it. Sad when this happens because the battery does not fit, so the noise i heard when turning and stopping was the battery sliding around because it was too small to be tightened down.

February 26, 2013

Sorry for a late response...we are new to online reviews. I'm going to have our service manager give you a call.

Best experience I've ever had buying a new car!

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

I just bought my 3rd new vehicle in 2 years from Sliman's. They are great people. There is nothing I can complain about. They had a HUGE selection, and thery were very reasonable. The big bald guy behind the desk got my payments lower that I thought they should be, and a lower interest rate than my own bank gave me. I will tell everyone I know to buy from Slimans.

September 25, 2012

Thanks again for your business