Nick Abraham Auto Mall

1111 E Broad St, Elyria, OH 44035

New 877-891-5094
Used 877-591-6059
Service 877-269-5090

It's That Easy at Nick Abraham Auto Mall!

great staff,great experience, Nick Abraham!!!

by from Olmsted falls Ohio |

I recently just purse purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain and I will say that I absolutely love it!! I am at 100% ford girl and swore to myself that I would never switch. well I did and I don't regret it! It's a great vehicle excellent gas mileage and it's a really pretty vehicle as well. My dealer was Ray Smith and I could not be more grateful. He was very helpful he was straightforward and to the point very helpful walked me through everything and I cannot understand my vehicle more!! Ray Smith is a great guy very helpful and I was very blessed to have met him! thank you very much Ray for all your help and I will definitely be returning customer!! And plan on sending a lot of friends and family as well!!! Nick Abraham Automall as a whole is very clean all of the staff is very very helpful as well I enjoyed my experience at GMC!! Thank you again for a great experience!

Great experience

by from Elyria, Ohio |

We had an overall great experience at Nick Abraham Buick. We simply went there to look at a used vehicle. By the time we left we were offered a great deal on a lease that we just could not pass up. The sales team had a "no pressure" approach, but we could tell they wanted to get us into a vehicle. They did a great job working with us to find what we wanted. Thank you Mike.

Great Service!

by from Elyria,ohio |

The service is friendly, professional ,and fair. The service people treat us with respect and are very polite.

Great Service and Price

by from Amherst, Ohio |

I really enjoyed looking for and getting my vehicle at Nick Abraham Buick GMC. Mike really took the time to ensure I got the right vehicle to meet my budget as well my needs. Everyone involved was so nice and went out of their way to ensure I was happy.

Great Service / Sales Team

by from Elyria, Ohio |

I had a great experience buying my Ford Escape. Shawn got me into a vehicle that was perfectly suited for both my job requirements and personal lifestyle. It was refreshing not being persuaded to buy anything I didn't need. And the Service staff has been phenomenal. Todd in Service always makes sure i know about oil change, brake and tire specials and whenever I have any issues (which is rare) he makes sure they are taken care of quickly. I have had an overall great experience with Nick Abraham Ford and look to continue doing business with them in the future.

Great experience!!

by from Litchfiel, Ohio |

This was the forth dealership I visited trying to find a used pickup truck. It was by far the best experience! Rose was superb and easy to work with. I found the truck online at Cars.com and was able to purchase the truck at a fair price. I would suggest Nick Abraham Ford to anybody looking to buy a vehicle.

Service Advisor and Service Team

by from Avonk OH |

The service team at Elyria Ford is outstanding. Chad and Todd always take time to make sure the vehicle is in proper running order and go above and beyond to get my truck serviced timely. It is a service department that has knowledgeable team members who take the time to work with me individually. I would highly recommend the service team to anyone.

How to get laugh at?

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

I called to dealership with recall on my wife's Ford Escape stearing problem. Service department schegule repair a month from now. Next day I called and tryed to see if I can make faster then that because in danger she is in. Just to find out that if i bought car from them that would be no problem with giving me a rental car in the man time, till repair are being done, but because car was bought in other dealership nothing can be done, I asked to talked to General Manager who laughed at me saing that nothing they he can do for me. All my and my family cars and trucks I buought from Ford dealerships , ,but never been insult as bad as at this dealership.

Nick Abraham Auto Mall responded to this review

July 29, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy, especially since we squeezed you in and fixed your Escape. Plus, our General Manager even offered you his own vehicle for the day and you declined to take it. We went above and beyond for you and are disheartened that you are not happy. We don't know what we could have done to make your experience any better. You even told us that the dealership you bought your Escape from couldn't schedule you in for almost a month. Yet, we made sure you got in and taken care of. We pride ourselves on taking care of every customer and we don't care where you bought your vehicle from. We service all makes and models from any dealership.

lazy and unwilling to work with a potential buyer.

by from North Canton, Ohio |

This dealership had a car for sale that are known for motor issues. I asked if they could check to see if the cams were fixed and I got a reply; "we don't have that information nor could we find out without tearing the motor apart." Wrong, all you have to do is take one cam cover off to see if the cam carrier was fixed by welding it to the cam sprocket. Plus they were asking double fair market value for this car so a little "elbow grease" for a potential sale must have been too much to ask. I know other dealers that go out their way to insure a used car is in good mechanical condition. I don't care if it is used, a dealer should always insure that the car is mechanically in good working condition. Unless they are asking wholesale price for it. But when they ask a premium over "fair market value" for a car, you would expect a premium experience when buying it. Would not recommend this place to my most hated enemy.

Nick Abraham Auto Mall responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Chad we have talked to 4 of our master technicians and all of them have said that the engine would need to be torn apart in order to verify that the cams were welded together as you asked. I apologize that you have been given incorrect information from someone else stating that removing the covers would show you this, but we have to be honest to our customers and provide the correct information. If it were as easy as you say we would have gladly done it, but again, it is not. Also, after talking with our technicians this is not a known issue on these vehicles. We hope you find a vehicle that fits your needs and would be happy to assist you again in the future if you don't find what you are looking for elsewhere. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your automotive needs.

old fashion service

by from Olmsted Falls, Ohio |

I recently bought a used Buick Regal from a private seller. While researching the car I found 2 recalls. I called a Buick dealer on the westside of Cleveland and was told to buy a carfax report to see what was done to the car. I was very disappointed by this response. Instead of arguing with that dealer I decided to call Abraham Buick. I was very impressed! The service representative found the recalls, gave me details about each recall, told me what had been preformed and when. She even transferred me to parts when I inquired about a part involved in one of the recalls. The parts rep was also very helpful! He went into the stock room and found a part that I had a question about. This is the kind of service that encourages customers to return again and again. I will definitely rely on Nick Abraham for all of my dealer needs.

Personal Experience Nick Abraham vs. Others

by from Avon, OH |

Dear Nick, My wife and I ventured to multiple dealerships looking to buy a car that fit our style and our economics. Every dealership outside of your lost the number one goal, these people wanted to get into a new car how do we make it happen. Nick your Sales Rep Mike found a way and got creative...We were tough on Mike but he prevailed and we were able to get a deal done. Thank you for the wonderful expereince and all the effort. I plan to return and trade my car in. CJ