Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

New 877-206-0254 New 877-206-0254
Used 877-726-9226 Used 877-726-9226
Service 888-277-1683 Service 888-277-1683

Shop the Giant! Where the Deals Make the Difference! GM dealer of ther year 9 years running!!

Great Service

by from Shelby Township, Mi |

I recieved great service. They have a huge selection of cars, so I was able to purchase the exact car I was looking for. I called my salesperson, Michelle David, on Thursday afternoon and I was driving my new car the next day. Thank You Buff Whelan Chevrolet.

2011 Impala

by from Sterling Heights,mi. |

Great dealership. Have dealt with Lee Walch on two occasions so far and will definitely do so in the future. Every person on staff that I encountered were very friendly and nice people.

Overall excellent customer service

by from Harrison Twp., MI |

We inquired about a previously owned vehicle on a Saturday and had immediate response from Sales Rep. We asked a few more questioned via email on Sunday and also had prompt responses. Test drove vehicle the next day and completed purchase the next day. Great financing rate and overall service

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us! We're thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with your experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! We take pride in the service we provide, and it's great to know that our team ensured that your purchase went so smoothly! Congratulations on your new car, and thanks again for writing!

Great Service and Communication

by from Warren, MI |

Awesome service!!! I have always purchased my new and used vehicles from Buff Whelan Chevrolet.

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your continued confidence in us, Sharon! We're delighted to know that you were pleased with your most recent experience, and that we have earned your trust with the service you receive! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great experience!

by from Grosse Pointe |

Best used car buying experience I've ever had! Sevice, product and sales process, I'll be back!

January 20, 2016

We're so glad to hear that, Jim! We take pride in providing the best possible service, and we're delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to working with you again in the future, but in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Best car dealership I have ever expierienced.

by from Sterling Heights |

Best customer service and dealership I have ever expierienced. I will continue to purchase cars in the future and recommend to everyone I know.

January 14, 2016

Thank you very much for your recommendation, Lender! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet. We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Professional attitude, fast repair during Holidays

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Although I had a major issue with my car?s transmission, BW helped me and fixed the car very quick, even during the Holidays. Very skilled and with a high professional attitude I remarked Laura Noriega, the best service advisor I?d say at BW. She kept me updated with the status of the car and all the technical details. I also got a dealer car to use it until my car was done. I felt that I was the most important client for them and they didn?t let me down at any time. Thank you BW!

January 14, 2016

We're glad that we were able to take care of your car for you! Customer satisfaction and great service are very important to us, and we're delighted that Laura has earned your confidence and ensured that you were entirely pleased with your experience. We hope you will call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great car Even better Service

by from Carleton, MI |

Recently I was on the search for a new vehicle, and while I work with Buff Whelan a lot for my job this was my first personal purchase, and I could not have received better service then what I got. I had driven a car previously that just was not the right fit for my growing family so with the help of my awesome salesman Jim Steen I was able to get a different car that fit all the needs of my wife and myself at the cost and payment we wanted to spend. I could not be more pleased with the car, and I could not thank Jim enough for his patience and great customer care as well as addressing any issue I had. Service department was even better with quick action on getting my remote start installed, to the techs who did my detail every portion of this experience was amazing and I will definitely pass the word around that if you are in the market for a car this is where you need to go and to be sure to see Jim.

January 8, 2016

Hello, Roy! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Jim was able to help you find the perfect car for your family's needs, and that you are so pleased with it! We're also happy that our service department took such good care of your new car! Congratulations, and thank you for your recommendation! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Sterling Heights |

It was the first time purchasing a car from this dealer and I was extremely surprised by the quality of services offered. Besides the fact that the agent listened to what I need and found fast the car that matched my requirements and because the price was a little bit over the budget requested by me she found a solution in that aspect as well. I give 10 for quality of services and especially to Amanda Lafrate my agent.

December 29, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Mihaela! We are so glad we could help you get behind the wheel of the perfect vehicle to fit your needs! Please come back to work with us again!

THE #1 CUSTOMER SERVICE DEALERSHIP FOR YEARS!!!!!

by from warren michigan |

What a great place to do business everyone in this dealership has been outstanding for so many years!!! My service rep Laura Noriega has been awesome everytime ----no lie---- I take all my cars to Laura for maintenance service- to show the diversity the vehicles getting excellent care are a 2008 and 2009 Saturn Sky redlines, 2009 CHEVY COBALT also recently added 2013 Buick Regal and a 1998 Buick Century. Laura was instrumental in referring me to Amanda Iafrate in Buff Whelans used car dept. for My recent Purchase of a certified used 2013 Buick Premium Black Regal Turbo with all Chrome accents. I was clueless on what to replace my Cobalt with and my mind was stuck on a Chevy Cruze. Amanda who new me for LESS then one hour had picked up on my comment that Black and Chrome is the family favorite for any vehicle on earth. Long story short she looks up the inventory and shows me the Buick and it was mine that evening because she was very knowledgable at getting the processing complete!!!! THANX MEGA MUCH P.S. i have zero family or friends working with this dealership its a fact # 1 ---- try them

December 30, 2015

We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed working with our dealership! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we love hearing how happy our customers are, we will pass along the kind words to Laura and Amanda as well!! Please come back to see us again soon!