Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

New 877-206-0254
Used 877-726-9226
Service 888-277-1683

Shop the Giant! Where the Deals Make the Difference! GM dealer of ther year 9 years running!!

Great Service

by from Shelby Township, Mi |

I recieved great service. They have a huge selection of cars, so I was able to purchase the exact car I was looking for. I called my salesperson, Michelle David, on Thursday afternoon and I was driving my new car the next day. Thank You Buff Whelan Chevrolet.

Dishonest sales & bad customer service

by from Macomb mi |

Make sure that you read all the bad reviews before you decide to do business with this dealership. I had a very bad experience and apparently so did a lot of other people. They lie to try to get you to buy the vehicle & then when there is a problem you have to contact people that are never available. My guess is they are busy taking care of all the unsatisfied customers so take a number & be patient.

first time buyer

by from roseville mi |

First time buying a vehicle from the dealer I dealt with tom s hes a awesome salesman would recomend to anyone he made the process very enjoyable and will be back for another vehicle in the future!

Used Car 2008 Jeep Liberty

by from Rochester Mi |

My salesman Jim Steen was polite, respectful, didn't play games, got me the amount I needed for my trade in and kept me up to date on the purchase steps. I liked the fact they gave me a full tank of gas even though I was buying a used car. The only thing I could fault was the color listed on the internet was not correct. I really like green cars and it was listed as green but in fact it was a silver color- not a deal breaker though.

Great Service, Easy to work with

by from Orion,MI |

Traded in my Trailblazer and the salesman worked with me on price. Purchased a new Camaro . Process was quick and easy.

Buying used

by from China, Mi |

I had been searching the internet for a used SUV. I found what I was looking for at Buff Whelan. We went for a test drive, loved it and were able to pick it up next day. The used car department was in a trailer because they were redoing the building. Not very attractive but I'm sure once the building is done it will be much better. Also everything had to be ran over to the main building for processing. Kind of a pain. Our sales lady was very nice but not very knowledgable about the SUV we purchased. We had to read the owners manual to find out any information. The warranties provided are great. The finance guy was very helpful. He was willing to do whatever he could to make it affordable for us.

The best buying experience I have ever had!!!!!

by from Macomb, MI |

From the first contact with Perry Kedrow, I knew I was going to be excited and happy about my buying experience. In less than 6 hours I spoke with him, test drove a car, and owned it. And, the only reason it took 6 hours was because I was at work while the buying process was going on. Perry was excellent in his position, took all of my requirements into consideration, and met everyone that I had. I will definetly be back when it comes time to trade this vehicle in.

First-Time Buyer - Great Experience

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Very seamless experience in purchasing my first car. Jim and John were both very helpful.

The experience was a good one.

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Happy with the service from Jerry. Showed us the cars that fit into our ranges and answered all our questions. Plenty of vehicles to pick from. Found a great car at a good price! Walked out that day with a new used car! Thanks!

Great service,

by from shelby Twp. Mi |

Tom in used cars has helped me again to find the perfect car for my daughter. He is patient with me and my requests. He took the time to show me vehicles that would be of interest to me and always keeps me updated of new arrivals until I find the right one. He makes the process easy and he even tested the car for me as I was unable to do so myself. I trust Tom with all he does for me every time I needed to find a car. I also have seen other dealers and I can honestly say their used cars do not look as good as Buff Whelan. They take pride in the vehicle's looks and the presentation. The cars are clean inside and out very well detailed. You do not feel like you are getting into someone else dirty car. That makes it very appealing to me. Thanks again Tom for helping us find the perfect car. You are the best.

Great service,