5050 Detroit Rd, Sheffield Village, OH 44035

New 877-498-0022
Used 888-441-8101
Service 888-806-1808

Get A Great Deal And A Great Deal More!!!

by from Olmsted Falls |

David Golini was very professional and kind during my time buying at Mike Bass Mazda/ Ford, he was polite, hey always asked and made sure that I was comfortable with the process as well as the budget in which i was to be paying. His quality work and service is one to be admired in this field and myself and family thank him for his dedicated and honorable service. Also in the mechanics division Margie Schubert's work is unmatched, her kind demeanor and honesty makes coming in for repairs much less stressful and makes me feel a lot more comfortable in knowing my cars are in good hands. Both Mike and Margie deserves highest regards and I want to wish continued success in their lines of work.

Great experience! Highly recommended!

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

If you are in the market for a car I highly recommend Paul Lawson at Mike Bass Ford. I can not say enough about how awesome my experience of buying a car off of Paul has been. Paul had more patience with me then I had with myself. I visited the dealership 5 times in 3 days and Paul went above and beyond and never once seemed bothered that I took a couple days to decided. Never once did I feel pressured to buy and I never felt like he was trying to sell me anything. In those 3 days, I read reviews on the Edge and searched competitors prices... NO ONE even came close to the what Mike Bass was offering! I am very pleased with the purchase of my 2014 Ford Edge! The great service didn't stop at the salesman either. Damian in finance was also very courteous and informative with financing my purchase as well. I am very satisfied not only with my purchase but also with the staff I dealt with at Mike Bass Ford! Highly Recommended! I will be sure to recommend Paul Lawson to my family and friends for their next purchase! Thanks for a great experience, Keep up the GREAT work!

Really good customer service!!

by from Lakewood,Oh. |

I purchased my car about a year and a half ago from Paul L. And had a great experience! I just recently had a problem with my car and I took it to Mike Bass Ford on a Sunday afternoon... Which is the one day the service center is closed. There were two salesman there who helped me temporarily fix the problem so that I could bring it back in the morning to speak with Paul. Everyone knows how stressful car problems can be and Paul was very understanding and helped me as soon as I came in. He went above and beyond for me and I am really appreciative of how easy it was to get the problem resolved. I will be sure to tell everyone about my positive experience!

Understaffed or just Uncaring

by from CLeveland, OH |

Visited this dealership on two occasions. Last Saturday (Aug 16, 2014) and last night (Aug 20, 2014). Walked around the lot, looked at trucks. Never saw a salesman. Was there last night as I was pretty convinced which truck I was interested in. Went into the showroom, and not one of the Mike Bass Ford people even acknowledged I was there. Yes, the two salesmen were with customers. But somehow simple hello, or I'll be with you as soon as I finish this up, or have a cup of coffee while you wait. I finally left after 30 minutes of being invisible. And to think I drove the 20-30 minutes from downtown Cleveland for this. Ironically enough, other dealerships I've visited....well, their sales people have almost professional stalking skills.

exlent service and stafe

by from cleveland-ohio |

grate ford comp that thinks of you. and dow anthing to keep you happy. i am ..bob of cleveland..

Not a good experience...

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I called a few months ago about a used Fusion Hybrid that they had sitting on their lot. It had already been sitting there for at least a month. The first time I called, I asked the salesperson "Why is the car priced so high?" and mentioned that it was above Blue Book value ($1000+ over Blue Book value!) and there was nothing special about it (no additions, modifications, just the regular hybrid). The salesman said "Yep, that's the price." Never answered any questions, never asked me any questions, just overall seemed uninterested in even speaking to me. I decided to keep looking elsewhere but a month later, they still had the car so I emailed to see if they would be dropping the price. The person who responded to my email seemed very willing to help and said that he would do whatever he could to help - wrong! He lowered the price a few hundred dollars (so it was still well above Blue Book value) and said that was all they could do. I even had a lease that I was going to trade in but they didn't even want to take it in. Moral of the story, I went to PA and got a better car for a much lower price, and the hybrid that I was going to buy from Mike Bass.....it's still sitting there.

great place to shop

by from Westlake |

salesman was very professional. no high pressure. worked with me to find what I wanted and at the budget I could afford.

A very happy mazda owner!

by from pittsburgh, pa |

I made the trip to mike bass mazda for just the right car at the right price. The car more than meets my expectations and the purchase experience was first rate. I traded in my old mazda and the process could not have been easier. Thanks to Brad and the Mike Bass team.

Great Experience, Awesome Deal!

by from Sheffield Village, Ohio |

My girlfriend and I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus from Paul Lawson. The entire experience was awesome from beginning to end. We told Paul what type of payments we were looking to make and that we wanted a reliable, newer car. He was able to give us a couple different options and all of them were very nice cars. He did a great job of laying everything out for us and explaining our options thoroughly. Paul was very friendly and easy to work with. He found the best deal/car for us and met all of our expectations and exceeded them. He was able to get us the payments we wanted at an amazing interest rate. I would definitely recommend Mike Bass Ford and Paul Lawson to friends and family when they look for new vehicles. Everything went smoothly and we left with a huge smile on our faces. Thank you Paul and everyone at Mike Bass Ford!

Awesome First-time Buyer Experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went into Mike Bass looking to purchase my first car (just graduated college about a year ago). From the get go I was treated with nothing but respect. My age and lack of experience had no bearing on their effort or interest in helping me find the best car for me. I worked with Paul and I am glad I got paired up with him. No pressure, no heckling, and I never felt like he was trying to sell me anything. He was just a good honest guy talking about cars and trying to help me out. We structured a car payment that fit my budget (even with limited credit history) and worked out the warranty to fit my driving frequency. I would highly recommend looking at Mike Bass Ford for any type of car (they have more than just Fords) and definitely working with Paul Lawson. Great experience, great people, and I got a great deal on a great car.

GREAT DEALER makes the DEALERSHIP

by from Sheffield ohio |

Steve Cataldo is absolutely amazing! I have gone to him for not only my very first vehicle, but have continued to purchase from him! He ensures me in knowing I am not only buying the right car for myself but makes me feel comfortable in my decision! I have sent family & friends his way because he is so great! Friendly, knowledgable, and very professional. His integrity is everything you look for especially in a carsalesmen. GO STEVE! Thanks for my new car yet again!