Classic Lexus Willoughby Hills

Service 888-695-3460

THE PREMIER LUXURY CAR CAMPUS OF CLASSIC AUTOMOTIVE GROUP

Found my dream car at Classic Lexus

by from GARNER, NC |

I found my dream car, Lexus SC 430 at Classic Lexus of Willoughby Hills, Ohio. The whole process of purchasing the car was handled very well. I dealt with Scott Arnold, who was very pleasant and throrough regarding pricing and information about the car..Upon arriving at the dealership and within five minutes, we were greeted by several salespersons and the general manager. Everyone was very gracious and eager to help me with my purchase. Time was spent going over the paperwork to finalize the deal and Aaron Williams guided me through all aspects of my new car, ensuring I would be comfortable with it before driving it home. I recently received a thank you letter from Aaron Williams and offering to be of assistance when and if i had any questions. Thanks to Classic Lexus for helping me achieve my dream car.

Got an awesome car from classic lexus

by from sandusky |

I bought a 2010 nissan altima coupe from classic lexus. it had low miles,excellent condition and just the car i wanted. Mr Scott Arnold helped me throughout the process and guided me well. Although the dealership is 80 miles away from where i live, he arranged to return my rental car so that I could drive back home in my new car. he provided all the information i requested, replied to my emails even on holidays. no haggling like other dealers, you give your maximum price and he'll give you his minimum, you both agree and you have the deal. I am very happy with the car I got at the price i paid.