Classic Toyota Scion Mentor

Service 866-983-2528

IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE! 10 NEW CAR BRANDS AT ONE LOCATION

Grade A

by from Washington DC |

Zac and the rest of the preowned team at Classic Toyota were outstanding. Very accommodating for this first-time buyer and got my used 4Runner at a great price. Although it needed some fixes, they were able to set it right on short notice. I am sure to be a return customer.

Easy, no hassle buying experience

by from Euclid, OH |

I responded to the ad on Cars.com and received an e-mail back from the On-Line Sales Person; set up an appointment to see the car. It was ready to take for a test drive upon my arrival. No hassle over the price, which was discounted from the dealer lot price because it was listed on-line. Joe Ferrato was our Sales Consultant and he was well prepare to talk about the car and to process the paperwork quickly.

No follow up

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I went to Classic to view 2 cars I found on line. When I got there to view the the first car I discovered that it was recently traded in and was not yet cleaned up for sale. I asked the sales rep to call me when it was ready but never heard back. I went a second time to view a different vehicle and it was also not cleaned up. I left my name with a different sales rep to call me when it was ready but again no one called. I spent my $10K at another dealer.

Great Dealership!

by from Jefferson, OH |

Salesperson was Cristian Vasile. Very nice gentleman, I reccomend him if you don't like pressure. Sales Manager was Norvell Todd, Also very courteous and knowledgable. Dealership was very clean, good coffee, great service department, free fruit!

Great Dealership!

by from Mentor, OH |

Great personel. Salesperson was new but very nice. Sales manager Norvell was extremely knowledgable and courteous. Facility was very clean, great coffee, HD TV, free fruit, and very nice service department.