Honda of Mentor

Used 866-286-8981
Service 888-429-7164

good dealer, good experience

by from Novelty, OH |

Mentor of Honda gave us a competitive price on our 2012 CR-V, they're sales people weren't pushy or aggressive, and they gave us all the time in the world to make our decision.

Thank you Desiree at Mentor Honda!

by from willoughby, ohio |

Make sure to ask fro Desiree.....she's the best. Top notch in the finance department. Best car buying experience by far that I have had thus far.

Desiree Spencer

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Desiree Spencer, did an excellent job in helping me with my new vehicle purchase. She made it feel hassle and pressure free. I would recommend my friends to purchase a car from her. Outstanding job.

Service Department

by from Olmsted Falls, Ohio |

I brought my car in for repairs due to a safety concern and the Service Manager, Mark Hawthorne, and Salesman, Shawn Crowe, went above and beyond to help me get my car fixed. Although I didn't buy my car from them, because of the way I was treated I will go back for all of my car repairs, and the next time I buy a car, it will definitely be from Shawn Crowe!

Good service. Nice place

by from Norton, OH |

Only gave a good for service because I am still waiting for my problem to be solved. They have put it in writing that it will be fixed. That is a plus though in my book!

How it should be done

by from Chardon oh |

Major work needed done on the Civic this week and just wanted to shout out for Dave on the Service desk and the team behind him who seem to have perfected the art of exceeding expectations. In and out in the minimum amount of time, excellent follow up keeping me informed of what needed doing. I have great respect for Hondas - we have had several - and much of my positive feeling is because this service department takes care of business. Clean, fast and good at communicating. Good shop.

Second car posted online at Honda

by from Geneva, Ohio |

Unbelievably the car I had been searching for was listed online from the Honda Internet Sales Team. I emailed them and got a phone call within one hour! Actually the purchase went very well and now we've got that second car... Honda was superb in their handling of my purchase!

Waste of TIME

by from Ashtabula Ohio |

Don't go here, this place wasted my time and my gas! I drove up to this place (I live around 40 minutes from there) I know a sales person who works here so I thought I would give this place a chance boy I was wrong! First I went here trying to see about a car they have which there online price was higher then any where else but like I said I know a sales guy there so I thought what the heck, the day I was there the sales guy I know was off so I told them I have a my trade can someone look at it. I waited for almost an hour and no one brother to help me nor look at my car so I left. Days later the sales guy I know calls and tells me to speak with Manager Brian and so I did I sent this guy pages and pages of other dealership prices on the same car and then I get told there is nothing we can do and then tells me the car only been here for 10 days after looking on the Car Fax its been then longer then that surprise a guy dealer lying what a shock but here is the kicker on their website its states find a better price on the same car and we will beat it, well I found ones with better prices, lower mileage and some newer model years. I never dealt with a dealership like this, so save your save time don't brother with this place!

Nice Building

by from Lyndhurst, Ohio 44124 |

The people were fine. The car (Hyundai Santa Fe) was fair. I decided to buy my daughter a new Chevy Malibu. I am tired of old cars.

2007 honda fit blue

by from lakewood ohio |

i was looking at a 2007 honda fit and the car had more rust on it than my 1999 chevy lumina, the clutch was going out and the use car manager would only give me 1,500 dollars for my car, my car is very clean and it only has 59,700 mi, so what a joke this place is i will never by a car from them and i will tell everyone not to buy from them, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

CR-V internet purchase

by from Shaker Heights OH |

The purchasing process at Honda of Mentor couldn't have been easier. After I requested a quote through Cars.com, they answered all of my questions, gave me a very fair price and quickly got the exact car I was looking for. I can't recommend them enough!