Ganley Westside Imports

25600 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070

New 888-565-3801
Used 888-526-6254
Service 888-667-0973

"First on the North Olmsted Auto Mile"

Own 2 VW

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

In the past 2 years we have purchased 2 Volkswagens, A 2011 Tiguan and a 2012 Jetta TDI, from this dealer, AND we love the cars and the customer service we get from them. I don't know what else to say, other than try it, you will probably like it too!

March 19, 2015

Thank you very much for choosing Ganley Westside Imports as the location at which to purchase your last two Volkswagens. We appreciate your loyalty, as well as the kind review, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Ganley Westside Imports

Emergency assistance - quick, courteous service

by from Lakewood, Ohio |

The sales manager actually talked me through a temporary fix of my car problem and helped me get the car to the dealership for repairs. He went above and beyond and was extremely helpful. The service daparment then worked my car in for service very quickly and got my vehicle back me in less than half a day.

New car buy

by from North Olmsted, ohio |

Matt and Mike at Ganley VW on Lorain Avenue were very helpful without being pushy. Love the new car! It was great to be able to shop several brands on one campus.

Service at Ganley Westside Imports

by from Medina,OH |

I received a couple of coupons for service. This was my first visit to the service department after buying my Crosstrek last year. The entire department was very professional. I will definitely return to Ganley Subaru on the Westside. Thanks for the great service!

2015 Legacy Owner

by from Avon, OH |

Awesome experience at this dealership as always!!!!!!

VW Service Tiguan Meets Shrub

by from Lakewood, OH |

Service was good but pretty slow . Greg was nice and took care of me. He really helped me out by lending me a car while mine was being fixed. I think no one followed up on his day off because when he got back the next day nothing had changed in the status of the repair.

My positive experience

by from North Olmsted |

Although the sales representative I had was only employed by Ganley about a month, he made every effort to answer the questions I had about the EOS I subsequently purchased. Very polite and engaging individual.

Ganley

by from Bay Village, Ohio |

Good experiance in purchasing new Forester. Sales person was very helpful, I would recommend Ganley Westside Imports.

April 29, 2015

Thomas, Thank you for coming to Ganley Westside Imports to purchase your new subaru Forester. It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, as well as your kind review. Ganley Westside Imports

Ganley North Olmsted

by from Avon, ohio |

Kevin and his team our excellent to work with, they work extremely hard to get you in an out at your schedule. They go the extra mile, and you feel as if they appreciate your business, and respect your time. I have a GE fleet car, and I have requested Ganley North Olmsted for my new GE fleet car.

April 29, 2015

Keith, Thank you for choosing Ganley Westside Imports as the location to service your Subaru. We appreciate your loyalty, as well as your kind review, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Ganley Westside Imports

service

by from Cleveland, oh |

I.would recommend Ganley Subura strongly. I have had two Foresters and now Crostrex. From sales to services all staff has been knowledgeable of their products. Thanks Subura. Sincerely, Mrs Wilma Vilella.

April 25, 2015

Wilma, Thank you for choosing Ganley Westside Imports as the location to lease and service your many Subarus. We appreciate your loyalty, as well as the kind review, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Ganley Westside Imports

Sherry

by from Mayfield Ohio |

Fabulous - quick, friendly, willing to work with our weird schedule. Couldn't be happier!

April 25, 2015

Jill, Thank you for the opportunity to assist with your search for a new vehicle. We appreciate your business, as well as the kind review, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new car! Ganley Westside Imports