Metro Lexus

13600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44135

New 866-897-5711
Used 866-510-6757
Service 877-372-3605

"Once in a lifetime experience...every time! Metro Lexus"

Thanks to Gary Kovach for going above and beyond

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We recently bought a preowned 2013 Toyota RAV4 (only 6700 miles) at Metro Lexus and found what a fine company this is. In addition to receiving a good purchase price, we were very impressed by Gary Kovach, who made the entire experience a pleasure. For example, we were out of town for about a month while the title and plates were being obtained at the dealership. When we were away, Gary had made the effort to notice that the March 2015 tag on the new plates was going to expire only a few days after we had taken possession of them. Without ever bothering us with the problem, he then had arranged for a new 2016 tag to be there by the time we arrived back in town to get the car. In our opinion, only a real professional would pay so much attention to a detail like this. Thanks, Gary!

March 31, 2015

Gosh, how nice are you both to write such a great review. We are fortunate to have Gary Kovach on our Metro team. Not only is he a true professional, but making a difference to others really does matter to him. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

great service, excellent rep, A+++

by from cleveland, oh |

Purchased a Gx for our father and was treated to a professional and wonderful experience overall by our rep named Moe. He was helpful, friendly and very thoughtful and courteous throughout the process. I would highly recommend this dealer and Moe, will return here without hesitation for next vehicle purchase!

May 7, 2015

All we can say is thank you thank you thank you. Mo has been with Metro Lexus for years and we are so happy that you were treated to his standard level of excellent service. We understand the importance of treating our customers well, and no one does a better job than Mo Amawi. We appreciate your business and this great review.

Love, love! our "new" ride...

by from Cleveland, OH |

Stopped by after looking for a while to find just the perfect replacement for a CR-V that has served us well. Experience with the dealership has always been top notch for an older IS 300 that was purchased elsewhere and not finding what we wanted for months, we decided to stop in and see what was available and found exactly what the wife wanted! Our salesman was attentive, knowledgeable and compassionate, and did everything he could to make our buying experience - even on a busy, crazy sunny Saturday - One of the most unforgettable professional life changing event we have ever encountered. Bosco was not only willing to share such a wealth of information, his honesty and kind heart are embodied as the true professional he is who truly cares about his customers needs. While late in the day, our finance manager skipped not a beat in making sure all the details were clear and correct. We are happy to join a larger family at Metro Lexus and when needed will not hesitate stop by again. And again!! Thank you Bosco, you are a gem.

May 7, 2015

Hi Perry....Oh my goodness you are so nice. Bosco is in a league by himself every single day. I watch him interact with his life long customers and his brand new customers and it is always the same.....heartfelt, sincere, honest and his is an absolute walking book of Lexus knowledge. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we are thrilled to have you as a member of our Metro Lexus family. Thank you.

Metro Lexus and Bosko are top notch!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have always heard great things about Metro Lexus. Just bought a car from them last week, and it is a top notch organization. My salesperson Bosco went out of his way to make my experience perfect. Both Michael the Sales Manager and Misael the Finance Manager took time with me and answered all of my questions and concerns. Overall it was the best buying experience I have ever had. Bosco and Metro have a customer for life.

May 7, 2015

Hi Matt, If you scroll through all of our reveiws, you will see Bosko's name over and over. These comments are a true testament to his genuine character and personality. We cannot thank you enough for your decision to visit Metro Lexus and we value you as a new member of the Metro Lexus family. Thank you so much.

Amazing service!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The representatives at this dealer are very attentive and get you in and out as quick as possible. The dealership itself is flawless, home theater, cappuccino, cookies, coffee, the whole nine yards. I live in Cincinnati and drove to Cleveland for them and would do it again. Highly recommended.

March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for this amazing review. Paying attention to detail counts in our book and we love it that you notice. Thank you.

Great Service

by from Avon Lake, OH |

My sales person, Bosco did a great job. I will be back in a few years.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review in regards to your visit here at Metro Lexus and in particular with the one and only Bosko Golubovic. We are thankful for our amazing staff here at Metro Lexus. Bosko is the best. Thank you.

Great sells staff

by from Wooster, Ohio |

When I arrived at the dealership, a dealership I had never been to before, I told Bosko I had one hour to look because I needed to pick up my son at the airport. I told him what I was interested in and he showed me two pre owned vehicles on the lot and we drove them both. I was so impressed with his knowledge of the cars and his kind way he related to me. I had never experienced a sales person who was more interested in my finding the right car for me then him making a sales. I returned the next day with my wife and we purchased the pre owned Lexus RX450H and we are loving the car and the professionalism of Bosko as our sales person.

January 10, 2015

Awwww, thank you so much Ron. It never ceases to amaze me how much Bosko's customers love him. He is a true and steady around here, with a depth of knowledge that knows no end. We appreciate your fabulous feed back and more than that, we are so happy that you are a part of our Metro Lexus family. Thanks again. Happy New Year.

Great service and awesome salesman!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I went back to Metro Lexus because I was ready to trade up, and the first familiar face I saw was Bosko. He was wonderful and immediately jumped in to save my day. He is very attentive and professional and made sure that I was comfortable with my buying experience. I should mention that this is the second Lexus that I've purchased from Bosko. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to buy a Lexus. I'm a loyal customer and I love my (new to me) RX 350.

December 4, 2014

Hey Adeline - Gosh, what a great review. Bosko is the best, the absolute best and he truly cares that you LOVE your Lexus and your experience here. We appreciate you, your loyalty and your honesty. Have a wonderful 2015 and thank you. Happy Holidays.

Metro Lexus ROCKS!!

by from Broadview Heights, OH |

I bought a Lexus RX350 from Bosko at Metro Lexus back in 2009 (I bought a 2008) and I was blown away by the dealership and the professionalism and honesty I received while I was there, from all I encountered. I am a tough customer...I know what I want, what I want to pay, and I expect to be treated well. I do all my research on the internet first. I was in the right place! Bosko is awesome!! The finance folks are so nice and organized and efficient. When it came time to discuss the possibility of a new car I didn't go anywhere else....right back to Metro I went. This time I had a list of what I wanted and Bosko hit EVERY SINGLE item on my list! I left a few weeks ago in my new (certified pre-owned) 2013 RX350. I didn't think it was possible, but my more recent experience at Metro was even better than back in 2009. Everyone is so nice, professional, courteous and the dealership is amazingly comfortable. Yesterday I called about a small issue with my windshield wiper that I didn't know how to fix....so their MOBILE repair unit came right out to my place of work and had it fixed in MINUTES. What?? No one does that!! But Metro Lexus does. If you're in the market for a Lexus you need to go to Metro. Tell Bosko I said Hi!

November 22, 2014

Hey Amy! Thank you so much for this review. My goodness, it does not get any better than this. We appreciate your shout out to our mobile repair unit as well. Indeed, our very own Lexus land is so much better with customers like you and of course our Bosko. We appreciate you and thank you!

BJones

by from Akron, OH |

I had a great experience trading in my Lexus and purchasing a new one. I had spoke to Bernadette Baressi on the phone and everything was ready for me when I arrived.

November 19, 2014

Hi Beth.....thank you so much for this wonderful feed back in regards to your experience here at Metro Lexus. We are SO thankful to have Bernie here with us and just know that there will be many more excellent reviews to come. Enjoy your Lexus. Happy Holidays!

Another great buying experience!

by from Westlake OH |

I was happily driving my 10 year old RX330 with 137,000 miles when I received a call from Metro Lexus asking if I might be interested in trading it on a newer RX. Mine was in great shape and I wasn't even thinking of replacing it, knowing that I could easily reach 200,000 miles just doing the basic service and maintenance. But I replied that if Metro made me an offer that made sense, I would be interested. Well, I went to the dealership on Friday evening to see Berni and I drove off in a very gently used RX350 on Saturday. I couldn't be happier and I had a truly enjoyable experience. It was nice to see some familiar faces during my buying process, and my salesperson Berni took great care of me. I am a loyal Metro Lexus customer and can't imagine buying any other vehicle anywhere else. I would recommend Metro Lexus to friends, family and anyone looking to purchase a great vehicle from great people.

November 14, 2014

Priscilla, thank you so much! Oh we just love having Bernie with us here at Metro Lexus and I am so glad you had a great experience here. Thank you for your business and your kind words. Happy Holidays!