Sunnyside Toyota

27000 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070

New 866-561-4761
Used 866-455-9303
Service 877-300-2543

The Best Place to buy a New Toyota or Used Toyota in Cleveland, OH is SUNNYSIDE TOYOTA in North Olmsted, OH

Superb service

by from Shaker Heights, Ohio |

Bruce Jackson was excellent. We were looking for a hard-to-find model, and rather than trying to shift us to something he had on the lot, he researched our target vehicle at other dealers, found several, had us pick one, and within a day or so he had it... even though he had to retrieve it from another state! Got it, handled our trade-ins (two!), ran the paperwork, and then even delivered the car to our house! Fantastic, no hidden charges, no surprises, great fast and clear communication, and above-and-beyond service. Excellent. And because we did not live near this dealership, we were not going to provide it service income; and because we paid cash, we were not going to provide any finance income. Essentially, the store had to make its money on the n(slim) new-car margin and our trade-ins... which could not have amounted to much. Nevertheless, the service was superb and our arms were not twisted, in an attempt to wring more profit from the deal. Very impressive!

great service

by from Independence,Ohio |

Jason Podojil was very helpful to me when I was asking about getting another leased Toyota since my lease was almost up on my 2012 Toyota. I was at Sunnyside on 3/25/15 for a recall. He took the time as well as a dealer by the name of Carlos to go over all the necessary information that I needed. Was so pleased with the way I was treated that my husband and I went back today (3/30/15) to trade in my husband's 2007 Camry and purchase my 2012 Camry that I turned in the previous Wednesday. Very pleased with all aspects of Sunnyside Toyota in North Olmstead from the sales to the service.

happy ending

by from new london,ohio |

would like to thank del,ramon, and lori for getting in my van, which i love, during a difficult time of illness and financial woes. they went above and beyond to help me , ramon even came in on his day off to finalize the deal, which I appreciate! bought a nice van at a great price. many thanks to you all , will see you again

Great service

by from Strongsville, OH |

Being a single mom shopping for a car can be a daunting experience and can make you an easy target for unscrupulous salespeople which has been my experience prior to going to Sunnyside. I was apprehensive at first but Remon, who found the perfect car for my needs was very professional and went above and beyond to help me out. Brian was very courteous and professional with the purchase process and I felt they were both working for my best interest. They were never patronizing and always valued my comments and input, unlike some of the other places I went to before. What I feared would be an unpleasant experience turned out to be the complete opposite and next time I need a car, I will go directly to Sunnyside.

After 12 years as customers, we'll never come back

by from oberlin, oh |

We've been frequent customers at Sunnyside (for over 12 years) because it was close to home and not horrible-- that is until we took our Prius in for an oil change. We got the car back and we broke down 20 miles later. We returned to Sunnyside and they said it was due to overfilling the oil. We drove away a little nervous and the car wasn't quite the same. 3 days later we broke down again and are now being told its $5K to fix. Sunnyside will take no responsibility at all. The service director says its all a coincidence. We'll never go back there.

Great facility, professional service.

by from Ashland, KY |

It was a 5 hour drive but the vehicle was represented well and the overall experience was great. Would definitely recomment to friends.

Got me out of a bad spot

by from North Olmsted, OH |

I went into Sunnyside Toyota with a bit of trepidation. The car I was still making payments on, was falling apart even after putting $3000 into it. I had contacted dealers before and even went to visit a Kia dealership in Mentor and had terrible experiences. I found a car on Cars.com that appeared to be in my price range and Sunnyside is right down the street, so I thought I'd at least take a chance. Remon Abusada was wonderful and personable and actually treated my wife and I like we were there to buy a brand new car even though we were fully aware that our financial situation wasn't ideal and were looking for an inexpensive used car. Unfortunately I was unable to get the financing on the car I was looking at online, but they had a second option, a 2013 Ford Focus with less than 10000 miles on it. It was a much nicer car then what we were looking at originally. The finance manager Lori Sovey-Strah worked hard to get us financed and into a car that would last. All in all Sunnyside, and especially Remon and Lori, got me into a car that I had wanted but didn't think I could afford, for a price that wouldn't break me. I am extremely happy and would recommend them over and over.

August 3, 2014

Hi Kyle, Congratulations! Thank you for rating your sales experience with us. It?s always a pleasure to receive such warm compliments. We encourage each sales and service associate to maintain a professional level of performance at all times. Our goal is to provide high-value products & services in an ?easy-to-do-business-with? atmosphere. Thanks again for taking the time to rate us and we?ll be sure to share your comments about Remon & Lori with them.

Sunnyside, It was worth the wait!

by from Euclid, OH |

Normally I?m a person who will take a lot of time to make up my mind before purchasing a car. I knew what vehicle I wanted and Sunnyside worked w/ me to find that car. Kendyl Frye was excellent in customer relationship building and openness & honesty. She let me know that to get that car, it would have to be ordered from the factory and I would have to wait. She was great to talk with and went the extra mile to make sure that I had all the information and was kept informed along the way. Brian Slover was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. He made sure I understood all features of the car I was buying and how they worked. He not only was friendly but made me feel comfortable that he had both mine and the dealerships interest at heart. The paperwork was painless. Ken Proctor was a pleasure to work with. He had all the paperwork ready before I arrived and made the whole stressful event as smooth as possible. I was shown much courtesy by the entire staff during the buying process. I left feeling that I was a friend of the dealership not just another sale for them. Overall it was a great experience and would not hesitate to go back when I get ready to purchase another vehicle. I love the terra cotta interior on my new RAV4. It was worth the wait!

July 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Mary! Congratulations on your purchase and we are pleased that you continue to choose Sunnyside as the place to purchase your vehicles. I'm glad you had the opportunity during your vehicle delivery to be introduced to our service department, and I encourage you to take advantage of the benefits that come with our service rewards program. Thank you for taking the time in your hectic schedule to share your success story. See you at the golden arches!

Sunnyside. . .It was worth the wait!

by from Euclid, OH |

Best Experience Yet

by from Parma Heights, Ohio |

I've purchased many vehicles in the past 40 years and I cannot recall an experience as good as I had at Sunnyside. The last dealer from which I purchased really took me for a ride. I was left with huge negative equity in a car I hated to drive. Lori, Al and Bobby were so understanding and helpful that I am now driving a CRV which I love. My estimate is that I have one car left to purchase in my lifetime and I intend to buy the car of my dreams. When this time comes, I will not go anywhere else but Sunnyside Toyota. Thank you everyone at Sunnyside for everything you did for me.

June 25, 2014

Hi Mary, Congratulations on your 2011 Honda CRV & thank you for rating your sales experience with us! Our commitment to you is 1. Treat you with respect, 2. Respond to your needs, 3. Be easy to do business with, 4. Give you honest, straightforward information, 5. Give you peace of mind. Everything else just comes natural. It's all about understanding our customers. Thank you for choosing Sunnyside. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to rate us.

Dealership lacks integrity

by from Westlake, Ohio |

This was the worst car buying experience of my life. The toyota vehicles are great. However, Sunnyside Toyota lacks ethics and integrity. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone.

February 19, 2014

Jack & Christine, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have been caused. When you purchased your 2014 Sienna van, you were to provide Sunnyside with a program certificate. This document was a requirement to receive your supplier discount from Toyota Motor Sales. When taking delivery of your new vehicle, we simply asked that you guarantee the delivery of the program certificate after the holidays. Unfortunately, you could not provide the supplier discount certificate as outlined in your purchase agreement. So, as a long-standing customer of Sunnyside, we offered to split the cost as a goodwill gesture. We were hopeful that our efforts to pay half of your supplier discount would be considered a good faith gesture and would solidify our long term business relationship. Once again, we're sorry for any inconvenience.