Liberty Ford Lincoln Vermilion

Service 877-268-4886

Ohio's #1 Ford Dealer Group

purchasing a 2010 f-150

by from lorain, ohio |

The people at liberty ford in vermillion are top notch. They went through the buying process with me every step of the way. They even went above and beyond trying to find that right ford for me. They didn't just try to sell me any truck. They found exactly what I was looking for, and keep me in the loop the entire time. When I brought my truck home, my family and friends were like wow(the only way i can describe it). They even made sure all the mechanicals were perfect. Thank you Mary, Brett, Chris and Mike. You have a customer for life.

October 31, 2014

Jackie, we're so happy to hear that you're loving your truck! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Enjoy and let us know if you need anything for it or any other vehicle in the future.

Lincoln

by from vermilion, ohio |

Rick and Mike were very helpful in leasing of new Lincoln. This is our third Lincoln we have purchased from Liberty and I must say they certainly go the maximum to please. And Rick, good luck in your new postiion. You will do well.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and for purchasing your third Lincoln with us! We do hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we will pass the message along to Rick as well.

They listen!

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

This is the second car we have leased from Liberty Ford Lincoln Vermilion. Doing business with them is professional, efficient and hazzle free because they LISTEN! There was never any pressure from Mike Amantea to purchase anything beyond what we wanted. Mike took the time to help us sync the car. Chris Yacobozzi's explanation of financlng was thorough and clear. The entire process was friendly and in less than 4 hours we left with the exact car we wanted.

January 9, 2015

We're so glad to hear that your experience was a positive one! Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if you need anything in the future.

James Matzek

by from Monroeville |

I am now in my FIFTH truck from Liberty Ford,..EVERYTHING about this place is better than ANY other place I have EVER dealt with! HIGHLY reccomend these people if buying a vechicle! 5th truck,....wow,...enough said!:)

January 7, 2015

Wow, five trucks! We're glad that we were able to earn your business time and time again. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we're happy to help!

David Keffer

by from Sheffield Village, OH |

Thanks to Mike Amantea for the great experience he always delivers when we purchase a vehicle through him. I have had Mike as my salesman for many years an he and Liberty Ford are the reason I come back.

November 18, 2014

Dave, thanks for being a loyal customer and for sharing your experience with us. We're glad it was a positive one. Have a great week!

Liberty Ford Vermilion, OH

by from Holland, MI |

We drove over 5 hours to purchase my car from Liberty Ford! I found the car online and worked with Mary in internet sales and then Mike when I picked up the car. Both Mary and Mike were very helpful and made the buying experience a pleasure. I especially liked that they had the gas tank full when I arrived to get the vehicle. Thanks for all your help. I would definitely purchase a vehicle again from Liberty Ford.

November 15, 2014

Wow! Thanks so much for coming such a long way to do business with us. We're glad you were able to find the right car for yourself at Liberty. Enjoy!

Thank you!

by from Lorain, Ohio |

Mike A. was fantastic at Vermilion Liberty Ford....patient and kind. Thank you! Geraldine

November 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience Geraldine! We're glad it was a positive one.

Amazing experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Escape (November 3rd) and I must say it is a wonder full vehicle. Mike Amantea was the salesman that sold it to me. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and was very patient when I asked a million and one questions lol. I was going back and forth about if I should purchase the vehicle. This is my very first car and he made the process very easy and understandable. There wasn't a question he didn't know the answer to. The whole staff was very nice and I felt very comfortable. As an added bonus, they actually drove the car to me when I decided to buy because I was unable to go to them because of my work schedule. I greatly appreciate all they did to get me this vehicle. This was a great experience all around. When it is time for another car I will definitely buy from liberty ford in vermilion again. Great staff and service. Thank you!

November 8, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're glad it was a positive one. Enjoy your Escape and let us know when it is time for service.

Fast and Great customer service!

by from Amherst, OH |

My parents purchased my first car for me when I was 16 from Liberty Ford in Vermilion OH, almost 9 years ago from Mike A. Yesterday, I purchased my first car as an adult that I am paying for on my own! Mike made the process very efficient and seamless. He also explained the ins and outs of purchasing a vehicle as this was my first big purchase and there was a lot to learn. This dealership has always had excellent customer service and they make you feel comfortable stepping into their facilities. It becomes a two way communication process-rather than feeling like you are being attacked by sales people. The finance department did a great job as well on getting me the best deal and explaining warranties quickly. They recommended the best choice for me and my financial capabilities rather than pushing items on me that I did not need. I would highly recommend this dealership! Mike A. was amazing along with several of the employees, who interacted with us while there and made not only me, but my parents feel at home.

November 6, 2014

First off, congratulations on purchasing your first car! What a milestone. We're honored that you chose our dealership. It sounds like Mike took good care of you and made the process enjoyable. We couldn't be happier. Enjoy!

2014 Lincoln Navigator from Brandon Fitzpatrick

by from Vermilion Ohio |

Working with Brandon Fitzpatrick over at Liberty Ford has been a wonderful experience About a month ago was the first time that I stopped in to look at a New Navigator. I was not able to get the payments where i wanted them. I received a thank you letting in the mail from Brandon for stopping in. Witch was really nice of him. Monday of this week I got a call from Brandon, telling me that they just got a Use 2014 Navigator in on trade and that he things I would really like it. He said " this truck is ALL YOU!!!" So I came in to look at the used 2014 and fell in love with the truck. He was able to work with me to get my payments where i wanted them, and pushed the management team to get me what i wanted out of my trade. This has been on of the most personable experiences I have ever had buying a car Thanks Brandon you are great!!!

October 15, 2014

Sheila, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate the kind words and we sincerely hope you're enjoying your Navigator. Let us know when it's time for service and we'll make it happen.

Libert Ford Vermilion, Ohio

by from Amherst, Ohio |

My experience with Liberty has always been a pleasant one. Mike Amantea was very helpful,polite and knowledgeable. The process of leasing my new Escape was fast and expedient. The show room was very clean and well maintained. All the sales people were well dressed and mannered. We went through Finance faster then we ever had on any other vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I turned in a 2011 Lincoln and the service and repair section for the last 3 years can not be beat, excellent service.