Liberty Ford Lincoln Vermilion

Service 877-268-4886

Ohio's #1 Ford Dealer Group

purchasing a 2010 f-150

by from lorain, ohio |

The people at liberty ford in vermillion are top notch. They went through the buying process with me every step of the way. They even went above and beyond trying to find that right ford for me. They didn't just try to sell me any truck. They found exactly what I was looking for, and keep me in the loop the entire time. When I brought my truck home, my family and friends were like wow(the only way i can describe it). They even made sure all the mechanicals were perfect. Thank you Mary, Brett, Chris and Mike. You have a customer for life.

October 31, 2014

Jackie, we're so happy to hear that you're loving your truck! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Enjoy and let us know if you need anything for it or any other vehicle in the future.

Above and beyond sales team

by from Columbia station oh |

They went above and beyond to help me make the deal I wanted

Nice people to deal with.

by from Leonard Michigan |

We look for about a month for a nice clean used Lincoln MKS, we found it at Liberty Ford, we work with both Steve and Mike late on a Monday night to get the deal done. Very happy with the vehicle purchase that we made

Receiving a new car from Liberty Ford in Vermilion

by from Lorain, Ohio |

My experience at Liberty Ford in Vermilion was exceptional. I was treated professionally and the staff was very patient and proficient, providing me a total understanding of the details involved in the use of my new car. I highly recommend Mike and his assisting staff, because they really cared about my concerns and questions involved in receiving a new car. I received a follow up call the next day to make sure I was comfortable with my recent purchase.

GREAT Experience !!!

by from Huron, Ohio |

Purchased a new 2015 Focus Titanium after several failed attempts at other Ford dealerships (3) which just didn't seem like they wanted to sell one. Steven Lawson and Todd Pickens were great from start to finish. They were honest, upfront, and very helpful in completing a deal that was fair to the customer (me) and good for the dealership. Received a great trade-in value for a Chevy Cobalt and these guys were willing to actually meet me half way on fair pricing. The Focus is awesome for the price and drives like a dream. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to be treated like a valued customer. GREAT WORK GUYS!

August 31, 2015

Hey, we're Ohio's #1 Ford dealer group for a reason! We're glad that our team in Vermilion lived up to that standard yet again. Please do enjoy your new Focus, and we appreciate you sharing your story with us.

Purchasing 2010 Jeep Wrangler 4D

by from Wilmington, Ohio |

Liberty Ford Vermilion has #1 rating on customer service,& facility appearance. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better group of individuals to work with. (Steven Lawson, & Patrick Wilson Rock!!!.) We are truly blessed and thankful for there hard work and dedication to the company. It was as if we were friends from the beginning. We look forward to doing business with Liberty Ford Vermilion in the future. God Bless!

August 31, 2015

Thank you so much for letting us know more about your recent experience with our Vermilion store! It's great to hear that it went so smoothly. Please do enjoy your new vehicle and be sure to stop in and see us again soon.

Fear long-distance buying no longer

by from Maryland |

With a huge amount of trepidation - I decided to (for the first time) buy a car from out of state- and buy it sight unseen. I was compelled to do this because after months of searching for my dream car I found only one east of the Mississippi ? and found it at Liberty Ford Vermillion. Also and almost more compelling was the asking price - already a great deal below my target! I dealt with Todd Pickens. We immediately established a sincere level of trust. He helped guide me through the process and frankly made the long-distance purchase a fun and exciting experience ? a refreshing change from some agonizing experiences I had dealing with local dealers. We negotiated a great deal without any unnecessary haggling ? and long story short in two days they hand delivered my car to my house and it was immaculate- perfect ? better than I had anticipated. Liberty Ford?s administrative and business side were also fast, detail oriented and accurate. In short- if you want to have a great experience, get a great deal and deal with someone who is trustworthy and friendly ? call Liberty Ford Vermillion and ask for Todd- fear long distance buying no longer- He did such a good job I sent him back the state flag of Maryland to remember our transaction.

August 31, 2015

Wow JR... that is quite the story! We're thrilled to hear that such a complicated transaction was made simple, not that we'd expect any less from our team! Enjoy your new-to-you vehicle.

New Car Buyer

by from Vermilion, OH |

Patrick Wilson from Liberty Ford is very helpful in the car purchase process. He was there to answer all of my questions. I would recommend Patrick to anyone that is in the process of buying a car.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Found the car we wanted online at another Liberty location. Steve in sales had the car delivered to Vermilion the next day. It was pulled up out front, clean, and ready to go when we arrived for our test drive. After returning from our test drive, Danny in finance had us out the door with our new car within 20 minutes. The staff at Liberty Vermilion couldn't have made the process any easier. Well done.

My New F-150

by from Wellington, OH |

I had been talking about buying a new F-150 for about a year. I went online at Liberty Ford in Vermilion and looked at their new trucks. Found one that I liked and sent an email to them. They contacted me and said the truck was at another facility, but would go get it if I wanted it. So off they went, and when I got off work I went to Liberty Ford in Vermilion and went for a drive in my New white F-150 truck. Great service. We did the paperwork and I drove home my new F-150. All my friends said you finally did it, you got your truck. So glad I did. This is the 2nd vehicle I have brought from Liberty Ford of Vermilion and I would recommend everyone to go there. Very nice and friendly people. Thank You All !

Purchased 2011 Ford Escape

by from Wakeman, Ohio |

I was looking at a vehicle located at another liberty ford location so I called liberty in vermilion and asked if they could bring it out there. I spoke with Todd Pickens and he brought the vehicle out, unfortunately it wasn't for me but Todd showed me numerous vehicles and was patient the whole way through until we were able to find the car for me! I would highly recommend Liberty Ford and Todd Pickens!

August 31, 2015

That happens a lot... sometimes it takes an extra look to make sure you're getting the perfect car for your needs. We're glad you found yours at our Vermilion store! Enjoy it and let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, we're here to help.