Liberty Ford Lincoln Vermilion

Service 877-268-4886 Service 877-268-4886

Ohio's #1 Ford Dealer Group

Certified Pre-owned

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

I traded in my 2006 Escape for a 2014 Certified Pre-owned Escape. I absolutely love it! The cost was within my budget and I got a better deal on this one than another one I wanted to look at. Thanks to Patrick Wilson and Jay Strauss for their knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend Liberty Ford to anyone looking for another car.

Liberty Ford Lincoln Vermilion responded to this review

January 20, 2016

We appreciate the recommendation!

Excellent Service

by from Vermillion, Ohio |

I would just like to say our over all experience at Liberty with Jeff was excellent. We currently make good money , but surely had difficult finding a place to except our credit. In the past we had to help my mother n law with certain issues driving us down financially. The payments may be high, but that is not at the fault of Jeff or Liberty in its whole. That is simply something we need to fix. However getting approved and being able to be in contact with Jeff our sales guy made are stress level that much easier as we were in desperate need of a car. We absolutely love the car and I beeing a detailing type of guy have big plans for this car. My wife shakes her head when I tell her what I can do with this car to even improve it more, but every car we owned I did the same and she was always happy with the results. Jeff kept us in the loop every step away at liberty and when we werent at liberty. I wish more could do this practice as on a customer side it helps. Sometimes customers cant fit into Liberty or any dealership hours for that matter. Being able to reach and ask questions while we were not present was great and a practice that should be followed by all dealerships across the board. Long story short we were very happy with Jeff even shared a common situation in our past, but overall it was great service from begining to the very end. Thanks Jeff and Liberty for making this happen in a troubled time for us..........

4th Lease at Liberty

by from Milan, Ohio |

This is the forth time I have leased a vehicle from Mike Amantea at Liberty Ford, and once again, my buying experience was simply outstanding. Mike had all of the information I needed to find the right car, and make an educated purchase. Although I ended up leasing another Escape, the new one had many features that I was not familiar with. Mike took the time to make sure I was comfortable all of those features, before I left the lot. My family and I will definitely be back to Liberty Ford, and to Mike Amantea.

great experience

by from Amherst , Ohio |

2016 Ford Escape all staff was friendly , helpful and not trying to force me into something I didn't want

Great overall experience

by from Lorain, Ohio |

Ryan went above and beyond what the other Ford dealer did for us. Ryan's eagerness and professionalism is why we came back to Liberty. The overall experience was very pleasant and the staff made the purchasing experience very tolerable. We purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT that had to be picked up at another dealer in Solon.

Stand behind their cars. Trustworthy

by from Detroit, MI |

Loved the car in the end. Only disappointment was when we arrived and saw the vehicle. Although there were photos online, they did not clearly show the damage on the car. The photos were taken where there was too much reflection in them to properly see the damage on the vehicle. We drove almost two hours from Detroit to purchase the car and were disappointed when we got there. That being said, Bruce, the salesperson, went out of his way to have the damage repaired and even delivered the car to us in Detroit.

Pleased with service

by from Lorain, Ohio |

I had an oil change but they were very helpful and did a good job. They were able to give me an appointment when I could fit it in my schedule. I have been very pleased with the service that I have had done in the past 3 years.

Excellent Selection of Pre Certified Vehicles

by from Norwalk Ohio |

I was in need of a new car and I wanted a clean Pre Certified car at a good price. Mike Amantea found exactly what I was looking for and gave me an excellent deal on my trade in. Liberty Ford is well known for giving you the most for your trade in and I was very happy with the deal they gave me. The 2012 Pre Certified Ford Focus I purchased looks like it's brand new as do most of their Pre Certified used cars. The warranty is just like purchasing a new car which was also a big plus on purchasing this car. If you're looking for a good deal on a used car I highly recommend Liberty Ford in Vermilion Ohio. Both Mike Amantea and Todd Perkins are the best people I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle.

Retired

by from Lorain, Ohio. |

2016 Escape. The service at Liberty Ford in vermillion is excellent. The staff was also excellent. Very kind to their customers. Very helpful.

Liberty Ford Lincoln Vermilion responded to this review

May 25, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Bryant. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Purchase of our 2016 Ford Transit Connect Wagon

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

Received a call from Liberty offering us a good deal on trading in our 2013 Escape. By coincidence we had been looking at a Ford brochure recently and we're getting interested in the Transit Connect Wagon which we thought fit our needs. Although we lost out on a Certified pre owned which would have been great on our budget, Mr. Dan Ortiz was diligent and very helpful in finding a new Transit we liked. A fine trade in was offered on the Escape and we are very happy with this car. Thanks to all who worked with us in addition to Dan at Liberty in Vermilion!