Jeffrey Automotive Group

New 866-794-4713
Used 877-832-8403
Service 888-720-8911

The Dealer Worth Knowing

Great service and customer care.

by from Kimball |

Purchased a new Rogue. Although the car spec I wanted was very hard to get the dealer handled the process properly and was very professional in approach. Have not had a chance to ride the car enough to properly evaluate the car but the dealer related experience was by far better than expected.

Sales / Service

by from Warren, MI |

I purchased a used Kia. While my sales rep was very friendly he was not very informative. He had no idea what the factory warranty was on my car. He told me 10 year / 100,000 miles. I was very pleased with that. The day I came in to sign my paperwork I was waiting outside for the F&I person and he ran to me saying hey I never talked to you about warranty. I asked why would he when my car had 5 years remaining and 40k miles. On 06/03/14 F&I guy told me that I had only 3 months or 3,000 miles and said do you want this warranty the cost is $64/mo for 4 years. At that point I had to make a snap decision that I'm not happy about but I bought it. It will probably come in handy as I've already got problems with this car. So I go to dealership to get broken door fixed and only 2.5 weeks after I purchased car and they tell me it's a good thing you came in now as you only have 3 days left of your warranty. NOW I'm no rocket scientist but If my sales rep has no idea how much warranty is remaining on my car, and my f&i guy has no idea how much warranty is remaining on my car, is the service guy the only person that knows anything over there? THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM when buying a used car.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE/CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Clinton Twp,MI |

I hadn't bought a car in nine years, so I wasn't looking forward to the task. However, my salesman (John Tocco) , made the experience pleasant. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Purchase Review

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

I had a great experience at this dealership. My sales representative was great from the point of contact to the closing point of the sale. I am a first time car buyer and had a hard time getting reasonable insurance to drive off of the lot with my brand new car and he helped me find some insurance. He called and found names and numbers of people who could help me and get me the insurance I could afford. I appreciate him and will always be greatful for his help with my new car.

Keith Davis review

by from Detroit, Mi |

I was pleasantly surprised by the sales staff ( Josh Whipple ) and services offered for the price. And you have the best prices and service plan on the market! .

Ecstatic Customer

by from Detroit, Michigan |

It just gets better. Arrived to purchase a vehicle. They came to my home to pick me up, with the automobile that I had identified on their internet inventory. Staff very knowledgable about the car. Answered all questions concerning the car as we drove back to the dealership. Very friendly and personable sales staff. Took all the time needed to get me into the car that night. Steve Rowe, my salesperson, took time after the sale to make sure that I was fully aquainted with the functions of the car and comfortable with driving it off of the lot. Free car wash whenever you want, all you have to do is drive up to service during business hours and request it. First $500.00 of deductible paid for repairs. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Price, Great Service

by from Troy, Michigan |

I originally came across Jeffrey Honda through an online price quote. They offered the best price and when we came in we were greeted immediately. Our sales person, Stephen Pesek, took care of us very well and he didn't pressure us into buying anything we didn't want which was quite a relief. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

Nissan Altima

by from Roseville, MI |

The customer service was excellent and I was very satified with how fast the process was. Steve was a very friendly and patient consultant. He explained everything that we had questions for.

Steve Rowe

by from roseville, mi |

Steve did a great job. He knew the car and all competive brands.

Excellent! Very Knowledgeable EV Sales Staff

by from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan |

I recently leased a 2013 LEAF EV from Jeffery Nissan. My sales associate Steve Rowe was extremely well versed on the LEAF and takes an active interest in EV news and trends. The LEAF is an excellent product. The whole expreience was very pleasing. I recomend Jeffery Nissan to anyone I meet looking into purchasing or leasing a Nissan LEAF. They have free Level 2 EVSE Charge Stations for EV drivers to use! Very cool.