Jeffrey Automotive Group

Service 888-720-8911

The Dealer Worth Knowing

Ms. Loretta

by from Detroit MI |

I am very pleased with the service I receive from Jeffrey Automotive Group. Thank you so much

Impeccable service

by from Detroit, MI |

I've had my Acura TL since 2004 and the service is still impeccable. The service department consistently treats us as new customers and always makes our waiting time a pleasurable experience. My only suggestion is that Acura seeks those customers who have older model vehicles one to three days to test drive a newer vehicle. And it would be a pleasure if I could be the first guinea pig (smile)!

service

by from shelby twp |

Matt in service was very helpfull and informative, he made the whole experience easy.

Always satisfied

by from Dearborn., MI |

Gil Ibarra has been my maintenance write-up guy for a very long time. When he is in charge, I know his diagnosis will be correct, his advice will be correct, and he is very caring that I get my car back with complete confidence that it is ready to go. This dealer was in Detroit on Gratiot Avenue when I purchased the car in the fall of 1996. The salesman at that time was VERY GOOD. He was patient with me as I looked over the vehicle. He was patient as he explained the features. I had confidence that he was matching me to the car. He was not just pushing a sale.

Kia Soul Lease

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

This was my second Kia Soul lease from Jeffrey Automotive. The Kia Sales Manager and Salesman went out of their way to make sure I was pleased. They were very nice and helpful. I wanted the bright green color this time and they were able to obtain it from another dealership. My experience was wonderful and I will be back in three years for another Kia Soul.

Gil the Honda service manager is the best!

by from Shelby Twp., MI |

Gil the Honda Service Manager is the best in the business!!

Great experience

by from Warren, MI |

I just purchased a certified 09 Honda Civic from Jeffrey Auto at a very competitive price. I was fearful of being taken advantage of since I am a young female, first time buyer, and I have not established ANY credit history. Thankfully I was referred to Jeffery Auto by a friend. My sales representative, Wes, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. To my surprise, Wes got me approved for a low APR loan without a co-signer. The office was nice and clean. Relaxed environment. I am beyond satisfied with my experience and I would definitely recommend to my friends/family.

Great service!

by from Warren |

Mark was very nice and explained everything about my car repairs! I've always had great service at Jeffrey Kia!

Great Customer Service

by from Detroit MI |

THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN. I went to 3 or 4 dealers looking for a car, most tried to low ball me or the car notes were extremely high. Jeffrey was fair and friendly.

Great service and customer care.

by from Kimball |

Purchased a new Rogue. Although the car spec I wanted was very hard to get the dealer handled the process properly and was very professional in approach. Have not had a chance to ride the car enough to properly evaluate the car but the dealer related experience was by far better than expected.