Jeffrey Automotive Group

Service 888-720-8911

The Dealer Worth Knowing

Great service

by from Detroit, MI |

The staff at Jeffery is always courteous, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Don't bother wasting your time.

by from Port Huron, MI |

Bought two new Honda's within a year...seems to be about the only thing this place can do; sell you a vehicle. When it came time to replace brake pads, I called in and tried to schedule an appointment. I was told I would be contacted back in an hour...no contact back. Called the next morning and was told they would look at the schedule and call me back in half an hour. Again, no call back. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not going to find out what the third time is. I'll take my business elsewhere.

EXCELLECT car shopping experience

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I recently leased my first Nissan and highly recommend this dealership. My salesperson, Steve Rowe, rates an 11 out of 10! He patiently answered all my many questions, demonstrated various functions and is clearly very knowledgeable about the cars that he sells. Steve is the reason that this was my best car shopping experience in over 40 years. Everyone else who I've come in contact with since I've had my Nissan Altima has provided excellent service too. I look forward to a great relationship with Jeffrey Nissan for many years to come.

Great service!

by from Eastpointe, MI |

I went for an oil change and not only did I get the quality service I always get, it is always fast.

Great service on 2013 Honda Civic.

by from Detroit, Mi |

Thanks to all of the wonderful service people at Jefffrey Honda for the prompt, efficient service on my 2013 Honda Civic Sedan for its 20000 mile service. I was able to have my car serviced on time and done in an hour, even though I brought it in on the morning of the terrible floods that the Detroit area suffered on August 11-12. I appreciate that I was able to get my car serviced in such a prompt manner even on such a bad weather day. Thanks especially to Gil and Ryan for getting me in so fast. My wife and I have purchased our Hondas at Jeffrey and have them serviced there and will continue to do so.

Great Service and great people

by from Sarnia Ontario |

Jeffery Acura did an excellent job on repairing our Acura. The problem was diagnosed on Thursday the parts ordered and installed on Friday morning. The staff were very kind and helpful with anything that I asked about.Thank You

great service

by from warren, mi |

As always the service was well done, the wait time was less than estimated, the people are great to work with and my car was very clean when I got it back. Thanks guys!

Always great customer service.....

by from Clinton Township, MI |

I have a Kia Sedona (2nd one) and I have always received very good customer service. Christian always seems to be on top of things. They do seem to work hard at treating customer well.

Very nice and knowledgeable service team

by from Macomb, Mi |

The service writers are very nice and are willing to help. Car was repaired quickly and very well, everything worked out well on this trip

Great Service Facility

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I had my Nissan repaired at Jeffrey location. Very good customer service, shuttle to work provided. Very thankfull to Mark Calderon, he is always nice and always willing to come up with a solution. Unfortunately Sales Department for Nissan at this location is not that good. I could point some names, but I think they'll know if they read this. I was trying to buy my lease off, it seamed like a big trouble for them. Waisted a week waiiting for an answer and another week just to find out that they "don't care if I purchase my car or not". But there are great people at the Nissan Service. I am very thankfull to them.