Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

13865 Brookpark Rd., Brook Park, OH 44142

New 888-409-1894
Used 866-475-3933
Service 888-711-6650

You Want It, Ganley's Got It!

Stephen C. Dezsi Is awesome

by from Brook Park, Ohio |

I had an awesome experience while purchasing my vehicle today. Everyone was very pleasant, kind, and helpful. I will purchase my next vehicle from here.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Elyria, OH |

Simon was very friendly and helpful and made the process of buying my vehicle quick and easy.

Lorree Meyer's Review of Ganley

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Dealership had all the cars, with manual transmission, that we wanted to see and test drive.

Poor Customer Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I'm very disappointed with the customer service in their service department. I highly suggest going to another dealership for repairs.

Fantastic Sales Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We checked out the dealers web site and found just the car we were looking for. We were met by Simon, who energetic, knowledgeable and worked with us to stay within a payment range, since we are on fixed income. So, we get the vehicle, payment and plenty of his time to explain the features and controls to our satisfaction. Most salespeople would just say "It's all in the manual", but Simon covered what we need in a short time. Being a iPhone user, he was able to set up my smartphone to fully interface with the infotainment center. We drove out satisfied more than we ever had before. Kudos to Simon for a great experience and Ganley Chevy for their new dealership and fantastic staff. I'll definitely be back.

Super Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Guys took great care of me and got things taken care of quickly. They accommodated to my tight schedule and had me out in plenty of time. Salesman Jon-Paul set up the appointment for me and was also there to greet me and make the process easier. Thanks guys I appreciate it. Oh they also gave me a fresh wash after ther service was complete.

excellent car buying experience

by from cleveland, ohio |

best car buying experience i have had to date. another huge plus for me was the dealer being close to home and i would have stopped here first because i knew simon former being a former employee of ganley. simon really worked with me on my lease got me to stay well with in my budget and helped me get any incentives on my new truck. everyone there was very professional, helpful, and the dealership was very nice and clean. i know it's a short review but these are fact of my experience and will be returning to ganley for another lease.

Convenient Location, Bought a new Equinox

by from Brook Park, Ohio |

We stopped in to look at the new vehicles and decided to purchase a new Equinox. Simon Dipasquale worked very hard to put the deal together including our trade-in. I would recommend Simon and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase an automobile.

Chris Mentor got me the deal I wanted!

by from North Jackson OH |

I went in with the exact amount I wanted to pay and the length of terms. Chris did everything in his power to get me where I wanted to be and when it was all said and done I got more than I was expecting for less than what I had planned! Not to mention he also hand unloaded a load of fire wood from the vehicle I was trading in into the bed of my new truck. Great job guys!

Will recommend to others

by from Lakewood, OH |

I walked into the dealership alittle nervous. I had just been in an accident, so I had no trade in and not much to put as a down payment. Not only were they able to get me the car I wanted, my monthly payment is less than what I was expecting! Mr. Simon Dipasquale is our sales professional and he is amazing. Made the whole process easy, made us feel comfortable and was very quick and knowledgeable with any questions we had. I recommend this dealership to all. They will bend over backwards for you.

2015 Chevy Cruze for mom...

by from Brook Park, OH |

We went to Ganley Chevrolet last week to find a new car for mom. The new location is very convenient, right around the corner from home. It is a very clean dealership and has professional staff. We were greeted by Simon who helped us determine the perfect vehicle for her, he took his time showing us all the features and differences between the models. We found a 2015 Cruze that had just arrived off the truck, great color/interior combination and it had only 2 miles on it. The negotiation process was easy, no pressure. My parents were very happy with the purchase, it was an easy process. No pressure from the sales staff. You get treated with respect as a customer, not just another sales number. I highly recommend checking out Ganley if you are in the market for a new Chevy. See Simon, he will treat you well.