Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

13865 Brookpark Rd., Brook Park, OH 44142

New 888-409-1894
Used 866-475-3933
Service 888-711-6650

You Want It, Ganley's Got It!

Best Car Buying Experience in my 51 years!

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Steve Dezsi is the best salesman! My first time using Ganley Chevy. No pressure and high support for customer. First time in my LIFE that I've never regretted buying my car. As a single female it's intimidating to buy a car alone. My first time doing it this way. I did homework and showed up with stock numbers I wanted to see and had numbers in my head of what I was comfortable spending. Everyone delivered!! First time in my LIFE that I've never regretted buying my car. I've always walked out of a purchase with the feeling of a pit in my stomach. NO PIT this time! One last thing. I believe the buyer has the responsibility of doing homework. I did mine and it all went down within 1.5 hours. Another first!! Thank you Steve D and thank you Ganley Chevy!

Best Car Buying Experience!!

by from North Royalton, Ohio |

Our salesman Steve Dezsi made the car buying experience wonderful for my wife and I!!! Steve took the time to familiarize us not only with the Chevy line-up, but the dealership too. Chevy cars and trucks are the same at every dealership, but Salesman are not. This is our second vehicle with Steve, and we look forward to many more. I would recommend Ganley to my friends and family(my Dad just picked up a truck yesterday from them) because of salesman and employees such as Steve Dezsi. I can only hope the service department continues to make the Ganley experience great. Thank you Ganley!!!

Steve Dezsi & Employees

by from North Olmsted |

I am absolutely blown away by how professional & intelligent the people were at Ganley. I had a pleasure of doing business with Steve Dezsi. Ganley should be honored to have such a great person working for them. I will recommend this place always and if your looking for a car I suggest Steve. VERY SMART YOUNG MAN!!!!!

Stephen C. Dezsi Is awesome

by from Brook Park, Ohio |

I had an awesome experience while purchasing my vehicle today. Everyone was very pleasant, kind, and helpful. I will purchase my next vehicle from here.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Elyria, OH |

Simon was very friendly and helpful and made the process of buying my vehicle quick and easy.

Lorree Meyer's Review of Ganley

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Dealership had all the cars, with manual transmission, that we wanted to see and test drive.

Poor Customer Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I'm very disappointed with the customer service in their service department. I highly suggest going to another dealership for repairs.

Fantastic Sales Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We checked out the dealers web site and found just the car we were looking for. We were met by Simon, who energetic, knowledgeable and worked with us to stay within a payment range, since we are on fixed income. So, we get the vehicle, payment and plenty of his time to explain the features and controls to our satisfaction. Most salespeople would just say "It's all in the manual", but Simon covered what we need in a short time. Being a iPhone user, he was able to set up my smartphone to fully interface with the infotainment center. We drove out satisfied more than we ever had before. Kudos to Simon for a great experience and Ganley Chevy for their new dealership and fantastic staff. I'll definitely be back.

Super Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Guys took great care of me and got things taken care of quickly. They accommodated to my tight schedule and had me out in plenty of time. Salesman Jon-Paul set up the appointment for me and was also there to greet me and make the process easier. Thanks guys I appreciate it. Oh they also gave me a fresh wash after ther service was complete.

excellent car buying experience

by from cleveland, ohio |

best car buying experience i have had to date. another huge plus for me was the dealer being close to home and i would have stopped here first because i knew simon former being a former employee of ganley. simon really worked with me on my lease got me to stay well with in my budget and helped me get any incentives on my new truck. everyone there was very professional, helpful, and the dealership was very nice and clean. i know it's a short review but these are fact of my experience and will be returning to ganley for another lease.

Convenient Location, Bought a new Equinox

by from Brook Park, Ohio |

We stopped in to look at the new vehicles and decided to purchase a new Equinox. Simon Dipasquale worked very hard to put the deal together including our trade-in. I would recommend Simon and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase an automobile.