Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

13865 Brookpark Rd., Brook Park, OH 44142

New 866-252-8964
Used 888-849-1063
Service 888-285-0401

You Want It, Ganley's Got It!

Lorrie 2015 Equinox!!!

by from Parma Oh |

If you are looking for a new vehicle consider Ganley Chevrolet. My experience was relaxed & not pressured approach.Steve Dezsi was an exceptional salesman who seemed very caring & intelligent young man. I am excited to be a new owner of the Equinox 2015.Car buying was made easy.Also i would like to thank all the other salesman sunday for being helpful & friendly.enjoyed the coffee & the waiting lounge too.I would recommend this place to others to come & experience the nice & knowledgeable staff but most of all STEVE.

New chevrolet cruze

by from Cleveland, OH |

I had a great experience at this dealership - the dealer I worked with, Simon DiPasquale, was very knowledgeable, and friendly. I didn't feel pressured to decide anything right away, but when I decided to move forward with leasing a new Cruze Simon moved things along very efficiently to get me in my new car that same evening. The dealership is also a wonderful facility!

Great New Location and Great Service!

by from Parma, OH |

This facility was amazing! It's brand new and huge! All of the staff were so welcoming and very helpful. Simon helped me find the exact car I was looking for with a lot of insight. He taught me all about the car, and got me through the entire buying process incredibly quickly. I would definitely recommend Ganley (and Simon!).

my 2013 Impala was in for required "recalll"

by from Brook Park, Ohio |

Having called in to my local Chevrolet Ganley service center to correct a recall on my 2013 Impala,, & schedule an appointment, I was rescheduled due to poor service, & had to wait too long for what should have been a brief service job by any capable technician. After being notified in July of 2014 about the recall , " my car keys had to be modified, by plugging the key-holes, a 20 min. task at best", I subsequently received 2 additional notices by GM due to lack of parts availability, and finally in Jan. 2015 I was able to go to my local GM dealer, Ganley Chevrolet, for this service. I waited close to 2 hours for the issue to be completed.

Great new location and dealership!

by from Parma,Ohio |

My daughter was looking for a new car to lease and was looking at a Ford Focus I told her we should check out the Chevy Cruze and we went to Ganley Chevrolet at the new location , Very nice new building and service department,Our salesman was Simon we had a great experience with Simon,He was very helpful with my daughter and her questions in relation to the Cruze,She really liked the Chevy Cruze after the test drive and she bought it and forgot about the Focus she was looking for!

Awesome customer service

by from Cleveland Oh |

I bought my 2010 Dodge Avenger at Ganley Chevrolet on 11/15/2014 and i must say that Steve, Jack and Dan made it an absolutely great experience for me throughout the whole process and i am very pleased with my new car Thank you Guys i will be back!

They got bed bugs.

by from Cleveland ohio |

I was sitting in the waiting room and a bed bug crawl across the chair. I know bed bugs i work with CEMS. Other than that they cool.

I love my new cruze!

by from Cleveland,OH |

I had been driving a very old car for serveral years, and knew that it wasn't going to make it through another Cleveland winter.. Safely. So I decided it was time to start looking for a new car. I visited Steve Dezsi at Ganley Chevrolet and found exactly what I was looking for, along with incredible customer service. Not only was my experience at the dealership enjoyable, but I am very in love with my 2014 Cruze! Thanks Steve!

Steve Dezsi/ Ganley

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

While getting recall done on 2011 Chevy Malibu, I walked into the show room. There I'm greeted by Steve. He was interested in my situation so I explained. An hour later, my troubles were over. Got rid of 2011 which I thought was going to be a hassle and walked out with 2015 Equinox. Very relaxed and pressure free. Steve did a great job in explaining everything about process and did it in a timely manner. Leasing has never been so easy. The horror stories we hear about dealerships as a GM employee will be put to rest if guys like Steve and his supporting cast are selling and leasing our cars.

Recommend Steve Deszi to EVERYONE

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I was in the service and sat and talked to Steve in the sales department. I was coming in just for service and left in a brand new Malibu. I bought my previous cars from Pat O'Brien and tried out Ganley and was really amazed. Everyone was very friendly, offering me beverages and making sure that my presence was known. Steve made the process very easy. Went above and beyond when he was explaining the features of the 2015 Malibu compared to my 2009. He was very friendly and knowledgable even with competetive vehicles in the market and why the Chevy is the best bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend Steve Deszi to anyone in the market, Especially if you want a very inteligent, laid back and non pushy salesman!!! GO SEE STEVE!

In love with my new 2014 Chevy Cruz.

by from Parma, OH |

Wow. After my boyfriend and I finally decided to go to car shopping, this is the first place we stopped and we couldn't pass up the great deal they had to offer. Steve Dezsi was an amazing salesman, very knowledgeable and very friendly. Every question we asked about the cars Steve knew the answer. So not only a great deal, but a great salesman. 5 stars for this guy and 5 stars for the dealership.