Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

13865 Brookpark Rd., Brook Park, OH 44142

New 866-252-8964
Used 888-849-1063
Service 888-285-0401

You Want It, Ganley's Got It!

Amazing Experience!

by from Brook Park, Ohio |

I came to this dealership yesterday to lease my first car, a 2014 Camaro 2LS. My experience was overall amazing! Simon, who took care of us was SO friendly and so helpful and was willing to go the extra mile to get us the best deal. And Dan, one of the sales managers was very helpful as well! I was extremely pleased, and would recommend this place to everyone. I will be leasing from them from now on, no question!

June 24, 2014

We are glad that you had an outstanding experience! We look forward to seeing you when your first service is due.

Recommend to anyone!

by from Prama |

My boyfriend and I went to the dealer to look for a new car for him. We got a great sales men Steve Dezis was a great salesmen that sold my boyfriend and his grandfather a car. I would recommend this dealership and Steve to anyone that I know that is shopping for a new car. Thanks for a great and easy car shopping process

ed from berea

by from Berea |

Here I am again, it's been two months since I bought the volt , called 8/15 left message with Morris Brown to tell there finance person that my trade in still has a balance due because of interest on loan, because it took more then a month to pay the loan. Morris never called back . I called him on 8/21 he said he can't help me that he thinks the car is sold.I asked him how could it be you can't get title unless loan is paid off. It's ashame that I have to keep making phone calls to solve this matter, but that still isn't working. My suggestion if you would like call back about any question you may have don't buy a car from Morris Brown,he WILL NOT call you back. I was promissed by Tim that they would pay any balance due caused by the delay.

Ganley Chevy

by from BayVillage,OH |

Second vehicle purchased from John Wade, third from Ganley,no hassle quick and efficient, makes the car buying process stress free. A lot of dealers/salesmen act as if you don't buy this vehicle today your out of luck ive also noticed they tend to act as if this is the last vehicle you will ever buy,they want to make that dollar and send you on your way, that is not the impression given at Ganley Chevy.

warning do not buy a car from ganley

by from berea,ohio |

It's been 30 days since i got my new volt, The car I traded in its still not paid off, for two and a half weeks made no less then 20 phone calls to the sales man ,business manager Jusius, they would not pick up the phone, left voice mails they did not once call back, finally called the GM he got me my plates the same day the 30 day tag expired. I still have not got paper work on the new loan, I had to look it up my self so I could make a payment, they were your best friend buying the car after that forget it.

June 25, 2014

We have apologized to Ed for his perception that we did not communicate effectively with him. Our policy is to stay in close touch with each of our clients and resolve issues in a timely manner. I have addressed this with all the parties involved. It normally takes 3-4 weeks for the titling and processing of all necessary paperwork on a lease. A small glitch in funding of the lease caused a delay in the completion of this deal up to the 30th day.

I was very impressed with the way I was treated.

by from Cleveland .Ohio |

Was very happy with the way Simon Dipasquale handled my lease for me .When we took the test drive I felt very comfortable .Was very impressed with how quickly the process went.I would reccommend Ganley Chevrolet to all my friends.It was a nice experience Thank You Frances Wilson

June 25, 2014

It is our goal to provide a quick and easy sales process for each of our clients! I am happy that you enjoyed your experience.

Relaxed and no pressure!

by from Cleveland, OH |

We were looking for a new car and had been visiting various dealers for over a week. We went to Ganley to drive the Equinox. With the later hours, it was easy to go after work. Morris Brown took his time with us and asked us our needs. He showed us the car in great detail and after the test drive he began to run the numbers. This was the first dealer that actually gave us a copy of our credit score and showed us the cost of the car with tax/fees included. They printed out the FWD and AWD quotes so we could compare the cost. They were easy to talk about the cost of the car and our trade-in. They worked with us long after they closed and we still did not feel pressure to close in on a deal. It was very late when we left and we were happily surprised that while they were closed, no one tried to hurry us along. The following day Morris Brown worked to find the car we wanted and in the color we wanted. The day after we went to finish paperwork and trade in. Julius in finance made it feel easy and relaxing to sign papers. He explained the various plans offered but we did not feel pressure to purchase. He reminded us again and again to ask questions which was very refreshing! His sense of humor and relaxed manner certainly made it easy for us! Even after purchasing the car, Morris sat in the car with us and showed us all the features and how to hook our phones up with Bluetooth. He explained all the features again before we drove away which was helpful! This was truly a different buying experience than previous car purchases. It was relaxing and pressure free. I strongly recommend anyone to look at Ganley before they go anywhere else. If possible, Morris Brown is certainly someone you want to ask for. His relaxed manner and knowledge of the cars made the car shopping experience easy and we are very pleased with our experience!

NICE GUY

by from CLEVELAND, OHIO |

LAST YEAR WE MET SIMON DIPASQUALE WHEN WE WENT TO BUY OUR NEW VECHILE. WE HAD NOT BOUGHT A NEW ONE IN 12 YEARS. WE WERE IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY WE WERE TREATED. OUR LAST VECHILE WAS A SATURN AND WE LOVED OUR SALES LADY. THEY SINCE WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND DEALING WITH SOMEONE NEW WASN'T SOMETHING WE WERE LOOKING FOREWARD TO. SOME SALES PEOPLE CAN BE PUSHY AND EVEN A LITTLE CREEPY. WE WERE PLEASENTLY SUPRISED UPON MEETING SIMON. HE IS FRIENDLY, PATCIENT, LISTENS, AND IS CONSIDERATE. WE RETURNED A FEW WEEKS AGO TO GET A NEW VECHILE FOR MY HUSBAND AND WOULDN'T THINK OF DEALING WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN SIMON AGAIN. HE IS A KEEPER. WE WILL RETURN TO SIMONS DESK AGAIN SHOULD WE NEED ANOTHER CAR IN THE FUTURE.

Amazing great carrying team Ganley Chevy!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Was recently in a Hyundai and was looking looking threw the internet and came across Ganley Chevy. Made a phone call to Dan there sales manager who was very kind and helpful! I came in and he sent me to a great guy named Morris Brown! He was nothing but helpful! The team here was 100% in getting me into something I loved and in my price rang! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a car!!

Awesome service!

by from Brecksville Oh |

Chris Mentor was awesome, going out of his way by driving to Indiana, to pick up a dealer trade for me. The truck is perfect, and Chris has always done a fantastic job for me. Love the showroom too!

Wonderful experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

When I first went into this dealership looking for a new vehicle I wanted to take my time. I made this clear to the salesman who came up and introduced himself to me. From that moment on it was such a refreshing experience to have a salesman and staff remain patient while my wife and I decided on the right purchase for us. Everything that we have experienced with this dealer from this car buying experience, to a past experience in their shop, has been fantastic. I will be back when it's time to get another vehicle, and highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for the best overall experience.