Motorcars Honda

Service 888-257-0008

Customers for Life!

Go see Joe!

by from South Euclid, OH |

Please see Joe at Motorcars. He is so nice and genuinely cares about his customers. Even with all of the construction things were still smooth (Joe made it smooth). This is are really great place to buy a car, the people make the difference.

Good and bad

by from Cleveland, OH |

As with most things in life there is both a good and a bad side to things. The Bad: My problems here have to do with two items. First, the vehicle listing identified the vehicle as having ?heated seats? under both the Comments section and the Options Section. Despite reading the manual that came with the vehicle, the seats are not heated. I thought a dealership, especially one that carries Toyota vehicles across the street, would know whether the vehicle had the options listed. Now, it will cost me a few hundred dollars to add heated seats to the vehicle. My second issue is that the purchase agreement was contingent upon ?3rd row headrest passenger repair.? Webster?s dictionary defines ?repair? as ?to restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; to make good .? When I came to pick up the vehicle I asked our salesman, Ramo, if the seat had been repaired and he told me that it had. Only after signing all of the paperwork and paying the balance due for the vehicle was I informed that Motorcars Honda?s idea of repairing the headrest was to make sure it was now stuck in the down position rather than the upright position. Had I known this from the outset, I would not have completed the purchase for Highlander. I guess shame on me for believing the dealership had actually made the headrest good. The Good : The good was dealing with Ramo. He went out of his way to make the vehicle available to me for inspection by a mechanic of my choosing for which I was extremely grateful. In addition, he worked with me to allow me to purchase the vehicle taking into consideration both issues with the condition of the vehicle itself as well as limitations regarding my ability to trade-in my van contemporaneously. Ramo was a pleasure to deal with and a straight shooter. When issues arose with the condition of the spare tire during the inspection, I truly believe Ramo was embarrassed to learn that this vehicle had ?passed [an] extensive and thorough safety inspection.? It most clearly should not have passed such an inspection given the condition of the spare tire. If I were to purchase another vehicle from Motorcars Honda, whether new or used, I would most definitely seek him out to be my salesman.

5 Stars

by from Cleveland, OH |

We give Paul and Motorcars 5 stars and they deserve it. The best part we like is that they provided clear and non-confusing information to us. And also thank you to Paul for driving the new car to our house and complete the sale.

My buying experience

by from Cleveland Heights, OH |

Ramo greeted us in a friendly manner and was quick to helping me to find the kind of car I wanted. He showed me several models and was knowledgeable to describe all the features of each one. When I finally decided on the one I liked best, Ramo went out of his way so I could leave in that car the same day. I'd recommend him to any new car buyer

First time leasing a car

by from Cleveland, OH |

I came into Honda Motorcars because I really needed some help figuring out what to do about my car. It was time to replace it but I wasn't sure about leasing, buying new or used or simply putting thousands of dollars into my 12 year old vehicle with nearly 160k miles on it. Mike Lesko was great right from the beginning. He asked me questions about what I was looking for, worked up 3 different scenarios based on what I was looking at and was VERY patient while I took my time to look at all the options and asked a million questions. Mike was very professional, helpful and understanding of my situation. I truly appreciate the time he took to get to know me and what I was looking for. I am very happy with my decision to lease a new Honda CRV and I got an amazing deal on it too! I highly recommend Mike and the team at Honda Motorcars.

Happy Customer

by from Cleveland, OH |

Just traded my 2002 CRV in for the 2015 model, and glad I did. Really like the 2002 CRV, from the interior space and set up to the available storage and picnic table, it was a great camping vehicle. It was hard to let go and frankly wasn't a fan of the new CRV models. Had done some consumer reading/comparisons, good thing Ramo was a available to walk and talk me through all the feature, showing me the positive changes made to the 2015 CRV. Was pleased with the cock pit, visibility and safety feature. He took his time, and could sense I didn't want to rush. Returned with my wife the same day and he showed her all the new features. Very glad he spent all the time helping us get into this new CRV. Would recommend him to any buyer, he knows his stuff and feel like he can adjust to make it comfortable for anyone's buying need.

Thanks Joe!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Joe Bencivenni has been my salesman at Motorcars Honda for many years. My Accord lease is up this summer and Joe knew that I needed a less expensive car because of the economy. He watched for what was coming down the pike in terms of a car I could afford and yet be a Honda, a car I have always liked and with which I've been satisfied. He kept me up to date on when pre-inspection was needed and then talked to Honda about getting me the best deal on a Civic that was possible once the new cars came out in May. Joe has always been able to answer all my questions, show me what's what on the new model and in general been available when I needed help. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda or Fit or whatever else is available at Motorcars Honda.

New HR-V

by from Cleveland Heights, OH |

How timely!...was looking for new wheels, something a little smaller than my CR-V. I admired the Buick Encore but while browsing the internet on Wednesday, I discovered new 2016 HR-V. What a surprise because I hadn't heard anything about it. I jumped on it, made my deal on Thursday and I am loving my 2016 HR-V! So happy I am still with Motorcars because it's in the neighborhood and the service is always top-notch! Marcus "Hubb" Capps is a knowledgeable, diligent, no pressure salesman and I like that too.

Andrew!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I want to thank Andrew for a most enjoyable experience purchasing a vehicle. He spent time going over the features of the vehicle as well. He came across as honest, pleasant, and very friendly. I felt like I made a new friend. He also gave me a cookbook (he is a chef) and special flowers to my wife and the full tank which totally caught me off guard. I was expecting to have just enough gas to make it to the gas station. The finance and sales managers were also very nice and helped with the overall great experience. Andrew was also the "brain child" behind the solar panel project at the dealership, which is very impressive. Go see Andrew!

A real pleasure

by from Cleveland, OH |

I wanted to thank Ramo for all of his help in my recent purchase. It was a pleasure working with Ramo and Motorcars. The whole process was easy and everyone was great to work with. I also wanted to thank Kevin and Jim for their help as well. The car is great and we'll see you again when it's time for another car!!

Wonderful Service

by from Cleveland Heights, OH |

We worked with Rich K. He was extremely helpful in us finding the car that was right for us. He was able to answer all our questions and was even willing to stay late to go over things and complete the deal.