Motorcars Honda

Service 888-257-0008

Customers for Life!

Go see Joe!

by from South Euclid, OH |

Please see Joe at Motorcars. He is so nice and genuinely cares about his customers. Even with all of the construction things were still smooth (Joe made it smooth). This is are really great place to buy a car, the people make the difference.

Great experience...every time!

by from Cleveland Heights, Ohio |

I have been dealing with Chuck Lamb for years. There is nobody that I trust more than Chuck. It is so nice not to search for a salesperson, they usually bounce around, he has been at Motorcars, forever! You can't put a price on a trusting relationship, especially a decision that costs so much money!

GLORIA WASHINGTON

by from BEDFORD HTS, OHIO |

I AM WELL PLEASED WITH MARCUS HUBB CAPPS. HE IS A GREAT SALES PERSON. THIS IS MY THIRD CAR FROM MOTORCARS HONDA AND MARCUS. I WILL RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO CALL AND SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH MARCUS WHEN THEY ARE READY TO BUY A NEW OR USED CAR.

Happy at Motorcars for years now!

by from Beachwood, OH |

Just bought another Pilot from Motorcars and get my car serviced there for years. I am always blown away with the staff at Motorcars, so nice and courteous. I just bought the Pilot from Gloria Shirilla, I would highly recommend buying from her. The construction for service is going to look incredible! Can't wait to come in to get this Pilot serviced and see the final product.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from cleveland ohio |

I recently purchased my new civic from Gloria at Motorcars Honda. The process went very smoothly and she was very nice to work with. This was the first new car I every purchased so I was a bit nervous. Gloria made sure she told me how the process would go step by step. I was very pleased that she had the color civic i wanted. The dealership is very close to my home and I will be using them for my service. It's nice to know they are open 7 days a week. Overall a very nice experience.

New Accord from John

by from Bainbridge, OH |

John McCumber and Motorcars were great! I have been shopping for a new Accord and was referred to speak with John. Of all the dealerships I went to, none were as nice and inviting but John was the real difference. Finally, a great experience buying a car!

Collision repair on my CRV - Thanks Sherman!

by from University Hts, OH |

I just wanted to take the time to say what a great experience I had bringing my Honda CRV to Motorcars Honda for a collision repair. The whole process went so smooth with the help of Sherman Thomas. He is very knowledgeable and was in constant communication which helped. My CRV looks flawless and Sherman knew exactly how to handle every detail from beginning to end.

Great experience with Motorcars

by from Lyndhurst, OH |

I shopped a couple different Honda dealers in the area, but choose to buy from Motorcars because the Warranty for Life and their salesperson, John, was outstanding. He was very knowledgeable and just a really nice person. I wish all salespeople were like John. Everyone at Motorcars was smiling and nice, just a good place to buy a car.

Joe B is the BEST!

by from North Royalton, OH |

I just bought my fifth car from Joe, an Odyssey. Joe is fast, fair and friendly. I would never, EVER, go anywhere else, he is the best. Thank you so much Joe!

Awesome Experience

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

My wife and I recently bought a new Accord from Robbie and Motorcars. This has to be our 5th or 6th car from Robbie. Everybody at the dealership is very polite and helpful, but Robbie has over the years made this process, that can be painful, extremely enjoyable and just...fun! Please if you are reading this, go see Robbie and Motorcars. You will not regret it!

Great friendly service

by from Wellington,OH |

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Fast response with internet inquiries, got me in the car I wanted and had my best interest in mind.