Ganley Mayfield Nissan

Service 888-346-6924

Ganley Has It All!

WOW Great

by from Willoughby, Ohio |

This was a wonderful experience for me. I had not purchased a new car in 27 years and I was a little nervous about the process. Even though I had worked for car dealers in the past being a customer is a different thing. Mike Greene my salesman awesome. I was having technology overload and Mike was patient with me and explained my new 2013 Altima with clarity and professionalism. He helped me with all my financing options and guided me thru everything. Danielle was my finance person and she is very courteous, professional and wonderful personality, made me feel at ease with all the paperwork.

August 5, 2013

Hi Joann! Thank you so much for the compliments! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you more! Please let us know if you need anything! Enjoy your brand new Altima!

Ganley

by from beachwood ,ohio |

Terrible to deal with. Service poor and sales manager to busy to help or even valus my used car. Went to Bedford Nissan and they were great.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Atlanta Ga |

I just wanted to say a BIG THANKS to David in the service dept for taking care of the repairs that were needed for my daugther 2009 Nissan Altima if we ever need service again we will sure ask for David.With me living in Atlanta Ga.He really made me feel very comfortable with the repairs that were needed and gave us a very fair price for the repairs CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHATS IMPORTANT TO ME..

December 21, 2013

Hello Curtis! Thank you so much for your kind words! Customer service is very important to us here and we are happy to hear that we can give you peace of mind with you living in Georgia and your daughter being up here! It is a pleasure to take care of you and your family! Thanks again!

2011 Kia Soul

by from Shaker Heights, Ohio |

I went in to Ganley Nissan after searching for a car over a month. Everyone at the dealership made me feel comfortable (no pressure). My salesman Morgan was great and Danielle was a pleasure to work with.

Great Experiance

by from Bedford Ohio |

A good shout out to Ganley Nissan in Mayfield. I had the greatest experience. I walked in , knew what I wanted to purchase and also had a trade-in. There was no haggleing or high pressure sales. They gave me my options and let me choose.They are straight forword in dealing with you and their prices are lower then other dealers. Thanks to Gary, my salesman and Danielle,financial director, I walked out feelin I got more than what I paid for. I have purchased many cars over the years and never has a transaction been so smooth Thanks Guys!!!! And just to let everyone out there know this was for a used car, not new.

August 3, 2013

Hi Frances! Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you out and we are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience! Please let us know if you need anything!

Very bad service, Overcharge!

by from Euclid, OH |

We took our Pathfinder in for service. The rear window had shattered. We were told by this dealer it was from a hot spot in the rear defrost and it was under warranty. The new window did not last 30 days. We took it back to the dealer only to be told that there was not anything they could do. The windoe was replaced as "good will" the first time even though we were told and the paperwork clearly states it was warranty. Then they offered to sell us a replacement window and would give us a discount. The price quote they gave was 20% OVER msrp. They gave us this price while asking us if we were sure people were not shooting at us. As if to say we were that type of people or lived in that type of neighborhood. Needless to say we went elswere to get the glass and got it for 25% UNDER msrp without even asking for a discount. It also came to light that the second window broke from an improper install of a rubber grommet. They will never get any business from us ever!

July 6, 2013

Please give us another try,,, we are under new management and are trying to make up all the past mistakes. Please let us make this up to you. Thank You, Don Rohm General Manager

Versa hatch

by from Cleveland, oh |

I really like the customer service rep, he was wonderful.

Ganley Nissan Buying Experience

by from Danese WV |

I would like to praise Neil Mullin and everyone for a great buying experience at Ganley Nissan.Never have been treated better at a dealership in my life.If you want to be treated fairly and deal with straight-up honest people,buy your next car there.

Bought my Titan!

by from Canfield, Ohio |

Drove from Youngstown to get my new Titan! Great experience.