Crestmont Cadillac

Used 888-843-4607 Used 888-843-4607
Service 877-247-7145 Service 877-247-7145

Great Service

by from Westfield Center,Ohio |

Showed great service by bringing a car to me to view and drive.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE

by from Akron Ohio |

I purchased a 2006 Cadillac SRX from this dealer in May of 2015 that had 78000.00 miles on it. The brakes were not working correctly so they had them look at and were supposed to fix them. 3 months and 3000 miles later the brakes started to squall real bad so I took them to my mechanic he told me all they did was turn the rotors and put the used pads back on them. One of the pads was down to the metal. I had to get the car fixed so I had to pay 436.54 for the front and rear brakes. I took photos and saved the parts and The SALES Manager did would not even look at them. Now tell me how would anyone want a Mechanic like the ones at Crestmont work on their vehicles? I would love to post the phots here so everyone could see what I?m talking about I called and talked to the sales managers Dan and he said there was nothing he could do. I never do reviews but I?m doing one now. If I can get one person not to buy from this place I have done what I set out to do. Very poor very very poor customer service Rick Odom Akron Ohio

Attitude

by from Mayfield Heights |

On 10/22/14 brought my 2013 XTS in for service for the second time for all four tires loosing air pressure. Met with service manager Kathleen and explain the problem to her, asked if they could reseal all (4) tires.. Kathy came back later to informed me that the tech found nothing wrong with the tire problem. Kathleen appeared to get upset with me when I asked why wasn't the tires resealed, she stated that there was not enough time to do that. She then walked away and sat at her desk. As I walked over to confront her she walked over to service manager Joe, while I was standing by Joe desk, Kathleen held a piece of paper to cover her mouth while talking to Joe. I felt that conduct was rude, disrespectfully and unprofessional of her to do that in front of a customer who was clearly not happy with the results. After her secret conversation with Joe, Joe and I handle the problem. Brought my vehicle in (3) days later for the repairs. It is very clear that Kathleen should not have any contact with customers due to her lack of customer relation skills. Her attitude that she displayed towards me during this process was horrible. I did voice my concern with Joe. For some reason I am sure this is not the first complaint that you have about her attitude, It shows.

Worse dealership I have ever been to.

by from Cleveland ohio |

They can't find keys for cars. They say they will find them and never come back. Sales mngr calls and says he will find them and call you back but never does. Two visits to car lot in two weeks and still haven't been shown the car we came to see. They won't be the #1 Cadillac dealer in ohio much longer with this sales team.

Good approach to start because the txn is'nt close

by from Montréal, Québec, Canada |

We make buying a vehicle at Crestmont Cadillac and we recommend it without hesitation. Of course, our transaction is not yet completed, but everything seems fine. We are living in Montreal and the transaction went through internet following a search for a specific vehicle and subsequently by phone and seller who contacted us is very professional and diplomatic. Following, next week when we gone a take possession of the vehicle.

Preowned vehicle Defective when Purchased

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

March 8, 2013 I was sold a car with existing drive train problem and can't return it. The car has been in the dealer repair shop for a week. Since I purchased the vehicle, the dealer has had the car longer than I have. Today they told me repairs had been completed. Today when I picked the car up it still has the same original problem. If you are considering a used purchase from the don't sign anything until you have the vehicle checked thoroughly by a certified Cadillac technician.

March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we at Crestmont Cadillac take every customer and customer experience very seriously. We can truly appreciate your concern with the recent purchase. Although used car purchases have an unforeseen risk, we take as many preventative steps as possible to see that issues do not happen. We also take much pride in taking care of our customers after the sale. With the rental car that was provided and all repair costs that were absorbed by us and the factory, we are standing by your side to ensure your satisfaction. We will also stay in close communication until your issue is resolved. We do appreciate your business, your patronage and your commitment to work with us to get this issue resolved.

Do not trust them buying over the Internet

by from Sarasota, FL |

We bought a car from them. They presented a flip video and many high quality pictures, but somehow managed to not send any showing body damage. They were asked very specific and direct questions about the cars condition, but did not respond with the true condition of the car.

February 22, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to respond. We do take customer service and customer concerns very highly. We are working to help come to a resolution and we appreciate your patience. At Crestmont Cadillac, we understand that customers always come first and after being in business for 40 years, we understand without our customers, we don't exist. We will be in contact with you to help resolve your issues.

Luxury stay!

by from beachwood, Ohio |

I mainly come when I need an oil change. I guess it's good I don't need to be in more often even though I look forward to hanging out! Great atmosphere, friendly people and most important... beautiful cars!

February 22, 2013

Thank you for your response and we appreciate your patronage in our service department. We appreciate the kind words. At Crestmont Cadillac, we accept and embrace all feedback to help revise and maintain our current sales and service processes. We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your service, sales and automotive needs.

Cadillac XTS is Awesome

by from Cleveland |

Crestmont Cadillac is the best place to shop and purchase a Cadillac !

July 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your XTS purchase. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you in for service.

Cadillac Review

by from Hudson, OH |

Great Service! Very helpful! Great follow up after purchase and service

July 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your purchase. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you in for service.