Crestmont Cadillac

Used 888-843-4607
Service 877-247-7145

Cadillac XTS is Awesome

by from Cleveland |

Crestmont Cadillac is the best place to shop and purchase a Cadillac !

July 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your XTS purchase. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you in for service.

Great Service

by from Westfield Center,Ohio |

Showed great service by bringing a car to me to view and drive.

Good approach to start because the txn is'nt close

by from Montréal, Québec, Canada |

We make buying a vehicle at Crestmont Cadillac and we recommend it without hesitation. Of course, our transaction is not yet completed, but everything seems fine. We are living in Montreal and the transaction went through internet following a search for a specific vehicle and subsequently by phone and seller who contacted us is very professional and diplomatic. Following, next week when we gone a take possession of the vehicle.

Preowned vehicle Defective when Purchased

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

March 8, 2013 I was sold a car with existing drive train problem and can't return it. The car has been in the dealer repair shop for a week. Since I purchased the vehicle, the dealer has had the car longer than I have. Today they told me repairs had been completed. Today when I picked the car up it still has the same original problem. If you are considering a used purchase from the don't sign anything until you have the vehicle checked thoroughly by a certified Cadillac technician.

March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we at Crestmont Cadillac take every customer and customer experience very seriously. We can truly appreciate your concern with the recent purchase. Although used car purchases have an unforeseen risk, we take as many preventative steps as possible to see that issues do not happen. We also take much pride in taking care of our customers after the sale. With the rental car that was provided and all repair costs that were absorbed by us and the factory, we are standing by your side to ensure your satisfaction. We will also stay in close communication until your issue is resolved. We do appreciate your business, your patronage and your commitment to work with us to get this issue resolved.

Do not trust them buying over the Internet

by from Sarasota, FL |

We bought a car from them. They presented a flip video and many high quality pictures, but somehow managed to not send any showing body damage. They were asked very specific and direct questions about the cars condition, but did not respond with the true condition of the car.

February 22, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to respond. We do take customer service and customer concerns very highly. We are working to help come to a resolution and we appreciate your patience. At Crestmont Cadillac, we understand that customers always come first and after being in business for 40 years, we understand without our customers, we don't exist. We will be in contact with you to help resolve your issues.

Luxury stay!

by from beachwood, Ohio |

I mainly come when I need an oil change. I guess it's good I don't need to be in more often even though I look forward to hanging out! Great atmosphere, friendly people and most important... beautiful cars!

February 22, 2013

Thank you for your response and we appreciate your patronage in our service department. We appreciate the kind words. At Crestmont Cadillac, we accept and embrace all feedback to help revise and maintain our current sales and service processes. We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your service, sales and automotive needs.

Cadillac Review

by from Hudson, OH |

Great Service! Very helpful! Great follow up after purchase and service

July 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your purchase. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you in for service.

Excellent service.

by from Cleveland Heights, Ohio |

Did a walk in for a last minute oil change and they were berry helpful squeezing me into their schedule. Would reccomend them.

July 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your service visit. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you in for future service.

Auto repair

by from Sagamore hills, ohio |

crestmont cadillac excellent job on on my vehicle repair and I am a service person was nice very professional

July 8, 2012

Thank you very much for the compliment. We strive to deliver an excellent experience for every guest.

Buying a used cadillac

by from Beachwood, Ohio |

My search for a used cadillac was made easy by the sales staff of Crestmont Cadillac. I found the car listed on the internet and considered a wide variety of cars in my price range for about 2 months before buying one from Crestmont. My experience with the salesman and the sales manager was very positive. They went out of their way to determine my needs and try to meet them. The ultimate deal was quite satisfactory to both me and Crestmont. When we agreed on a price, I was able to pick up the car that same day.

mySRX

by from North Canton |

I just purchased a new SRX Christmas Eve. I got a great deal and was treated great. The pick up and drop off service with a loaner is great and - being from North Canton, this will help a lot. I cannot wait to see the dealership when the construction is done. Great follow up by Ernie also and everyone was so professional.

January 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you to get you a vehicle that you love. Enjoy our valet service and we hope you'll be able to make it to our grand reopening party coming this spring. Have a happy and healthy new year!