Nick Mayer's Marshall Ford Lincoln

Used 888-420-7075
Service 888-331-8681

Frank Rocks

by from Solon, Ohio |

Dealt with Frank Pissano the Internet manager and Dan, the used car manager I could not be happier. The process of buying was actually enjoyable. I was without a vehicle and Frank personally dropped my car off at my house. I can honestly say that Frank is the most accommodating, honest, and knowledgable salesman that I have ever dealt with. I will purchase every future car from Frank as well as recommend him to friends and family. BTW I love my MKZ Ultimate!

Not a great rating!!!

by from Mentor,Ohio |

I called regarding a car listed in the newspaper, when I got there I felt the car was way high priced especially when it was sitting in the show room and they had to jump it, knowing I was coming to see it. I did not have a good experience as I felt like they just ignored me and my needs for a new car. Am still on the market, I know what I am looking for and all the features..I will never visit Marshall ford again!! You really need sales rep's that make the customer a priority!! They could be better at getting to know the customer and what they desire and notify them if something comes in that they think they will like. Thank you for your time, Pamela Bystry

Worst Car buying Experience

by from Mayfield, Oh |

Deal fell apart after the sale. The vehicle has been in the shop ever since the papers were inked. Almost a month now and the vehicle is still in their service center "being fixed". Every week they say " Next week". When it becomes 30 days and still no vehicle. I will be asking for my down payment back and they can keep their "lemon" of a vehicle.

I love my Truck!!!

by from Upstate, MI |

Have been looking online for sometime for a specific rare F-350 Pickup Truck. Called Frank at Marshall Ford when the truck showed up in his inventory. He was extremely knowleagable, courteous and trusting with that all said I took his word for the overall condition and mechanics of the truck. I couldn't have been more delighted when his crew dropped off my truck some 350 miles from me. It was more than expected and I have since reffered him to a friend.

Fail * Marshall Ford Customer Service * Fail

by from Newbury, OH |

Frank told me to me to call before I came to ensure that the vehicle was still available. I called that morning and he said ?see you in an hour?. When I got there he apologized that the car had been sold the day before and blamed the confusion on internal communication problems.(RED flag#1) I had expressed interest in another vehicle and he suggested I see it. He said it was in another building and asked me to meet him there. After waiting a few minutes another salesman met me to tell me that Frank was sorry that the 2nd vehicle was also sold last night.(RED flag#2) Fast forward a couple of days?Frank sent me a text to tell me that the deal on vehicle #1 fell through and was I was still interested. Unfortunately, I was and went to test drive it. I decided to buy it with the stipulation that my mechanic check it and my wife ok it. The sales manager was reluctant but let me to take the vehicle home ? only after much convincing. Note to self?never beg to buy a car. It appeared to me he was trying hard to avoid my mechanic?s inspection (RED flag#3). The next day I returned (despite mechanic?s disapproval (RED flag#4)) to buy the car. At the sales manager?s desk he presented a sale price more than $1000 more than what was listed on the internet. After checking the price was lowered.(Red flag #5) My sale included a 30 day powertrain component warranty and a guarantee e-check pass. I was concerned about e-check because when I connected my scantool to the computer the engine codes had recently been reset and the vehicle had not been driven enough miles to be e-checked. Upon asking about an engine light the sales manager told me that there never was an engine light (RED flag#6) but they had sent the vehicle to the GM dealer to have the thermostat replaced. (More on this later.) At this point the sale was complete and I left with my gently used vehicle (after they denied a ?thanks for your business? filling of the tank). In the month following I gave Marshall Ford many opportunities to provide great customer service and, unfortunately, they failed. First, I noticed that the gas gauge did not fall below tank. Day 3 of owning the car I ran out of gas. I made this known to the sales manager at Marshall Ford and he responded that this is not covered under my 30 day warranty and to do so would ?open up some legal issues by covering an unwarranted repair under warranty?. That is ?salesman? talk to me because I don?t see any legal problem with providing great customer service. He offered a free oil change which I never saw. Next, I noticed a subtle tranny slip which I didn?t expect them to notice or fix but brought up anyway. The sales manager appeased me by looking at it but, of course, found nothing. In wanting to know more about the tranny I called the GM dealership mentioned above. Unfortunately, they had not taken it there but since they were on the phone I asked if it had ever been serviced there. With the VIN he was able to tell me that Marshall Ford had taken it there for service some months before. When I asked what for the serviceman said ?the engine light was on?. (Remember I was told there was never a check engine light on.) I asked what was repaired and he said ?nothing - they reset the code and performed no service?. I asked about replacing the thermostat and he replied ?there is nothing here that says the thermostat was replaced?. (Remember, Greg told me the vehicle was taken to the dealership to have the thermostat replaced.) Thankfully, this was the end of my dealing with Marshall Ford. Here I am 6 months later and the vehicle needs a $800 fuel pump. Likely because it was stressed by running empty due to the problem with the gas level sensor. Marshall Ford really missed an opportunity to provide great customer service. I wish I had heeded all of the RED flags listed above and the advice of my mechanic. I don?t recommend Marshall Ford nor will they see any more of my business.

out of this world customer service

by from lakewood, ohio |

I was looking for a certain car that by the time I got there, another person was also there to look at. the other person had already made an offer so Jim went above and beyond to find me something else that would be suitable for me and was willing to stick within my price range. he let us test drive them and even offered to let us keep them a little longer so we could take them to a mechanic of our choice to have them looked at before buying. he was fun to talk to and put himself out to try to help me. in the end I did not end up getting a car because my time ran out and I had a very important appointment to go to and I do not live close to this location but I will definitely stop back and I will recommend anybody to go here for a vehicle and to request Jim. you couldn't ask for better customer service.

Easy Transaction

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I hate to buy cars - 1. do not like the process 2. never cared for the salespeople 3. dont like to haggle 4. do not even like to drive! However, I needed to replace my clunker junker, wanted a Ford Escape- Talked to Frank at Marshall Ford he had several to choose and his demeanor and professionalism was excellent. The process was quick, precise and painless. I would recommend to a friend

Marshall Ford went out of their way to help me.

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I cannot express how impressed I am by my experience with the service department at this dealership. In an emergency situation, I brought my Ford in at 7:30am to see if they could sneak in an appointment. My trunk lock was frozen and inoperable with a ton of camping supplies (tent etc.) and food stuck inside. I was about to leave for a music festival and had already bought non-refundable tickets. Even though their service department was booked solid for four days, they empathized greatly with my situation and tried to squeeze me into the immediate morning schedule. They recruited one of their best mechanics (Dennis) to inspect the problem. Within two hours, they had opened the trunk, solved the issue, and I was on my happy way. Despite the fact that I greatly inconvenienced them, they did not even charge me the full hourly service rate. Notably, the service department operates with an overall good attitude and friendly atmosphere. I am heavily considering buying another cars from them in the future because I know I will be in good hands. Thank you so much!

Professional and Friendly

by from Wooster, Ohio |

Great experience in buying my used car. I am not a car person or care to be jacked around all day by the same old car buying practices. Searched for my car online at Cars.com, saw a few offered by this dealership. Called Frank and scheduled an appointment to view. Cordial and friendly, knowledgeable of the cars history and overall condition. Painless negotation to a happy meduim for me and the dealership. I would recommend and have already done so...Thanks Marshall Ford.

Thanks Marshall Ford Superstore

by from Willowick |

I just wanted to edit my review on my experience at the Marshall ford superstore. My car is finally fixed. Well the check engine light anyway. And that was my biggest concern. The other stuff I'll have to write off that I should of had it fixed before I purchased the vehicle. This has been a learning experience on my part for sure. Kyle the manager took ownership of this issue and got me in a rental car until my problems were fixed. I appreciate what he has done for me. It was a rocky start but after he got everything taken care for me I can now say I would recommend a friend to this dealership. It's now been 2 weeks with 0 problems

Service and communication fell apart after sale

by from Willowick, oh |

I recently purchased a 2005 Nissan xterra from the Lincoln side of the marshal for and Lincoln super store. Buying the car was great the staff was very helpful especially Dave the finance guy. I was very busy that day and they got me in my new car fast. Which was great. My check engine light was on the day I got it. They said it just had a tune up and just needs gas and the code cleared. Well it came back on the drive home. I called to schedule an appointment to get it looked at. I dropped it off before work so that the service department could take a look. Thinking they would call back to schedule the maintenance. Nope. This is where my experience turned into the worst car buying experience. I tried calling nobody could tell me where my car was for 2 days. Finally got ahold of Kyle the manager on Saturday to find out that it wouldn't be done till Monday. Would have been nice to know that. Then I get it back on Monday and the check engine light is still on! Called back in got ahold of Jim my sales guy on Tuesday. He said we would call me back. Nope, never did. Tried getting ahold of the manager Kyle again and no luck. Called back today 3/6/13 an spoke with Jim again and explained everything that has happened and said he would get in touch with Kyle to Get back with me. Still haven't heard back. Also got a call today from the dealership saying they got my title. Glad they got it 2 days b4 my current temp tags expire. Guess now I'll have to miss work to get them. Im not sure I could recommend anyone to come here. Hopefully soon this will be rectified.