Nick Mayer's Marshall Ford Lincoln

Used 888-420-7075
Service 888-331-8681

Wonderful shopping experience

by from Mayfield Heights, OH |

Great, respectful, caring attention to my choices, concerns and needs. Couldn't have been a better shopping experience. And with the new car, I'll continue to do all my service there, too. They are full service all the way around

May 11, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read, Charlotte! Nick Mayer Marshall Ford's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Congratulations on your new car! Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Kind regards, Lonnie Sherrill | lonnie.sherrill@nickmayer.com

Wanda_Escape

by from Mayfield,Oh |

My husband can be a little over bearing sometimes and his tone of voice can seem to be harsh, I think he frustrated the salesman but the salesman was very professional and handled it very well.

Easy to work with

by from Perry, O h |

Willie worked hard to get a car that I would like within my budget. The paper signing was very organized and easy.

Great customer service.

by from Mayfield Heights Ohio. |

Service personnel are in a good humor personable and professional. Service is always quick. Informs me if actual costs will exceed estimate. Just great customer service.

July 3, 2015

Elaine, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our dealership. We want to assure that all of our customers are informed and all of their needs are met when it comes to their vehicle. We are more than happy to accommodate all of our customers who bring their vehicle in for service. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Lonnie Sherrill | lonnie.sherrill@nickmayer.com

Terrible finance office experience

by from Mentor, Ohio |

This is the most unorganized financing office. I have no problem with the fact that the loan has a high interest rate. My problem rests with the fact that it took two months to get a memo title, they call my phone to talk to my husband, and they still can't get our address right! At least the sales guy was great and we were able to get a car last minute.

exceptional service and professional

by from Bay Village |

Julius(Mr. Kennedy) was very helpful , professional, and payed attention to our needs when it came to our purchase. Very pleased with our service and will definetly be back!!

Very clean and greet customer service!!!

by from Mayfield Hts., Ohio |

I was real excited to get a new car and you made it happen. Matt who I dealt with made me feel very comfortable and confident that I was able to get the car. Matt was very professional and caring to my needs to get me the car I wanted.

Awesome salesman!

by from Columbus, OH |

Super knowledgeable salesman. Everything moved along really smoothly and exactly as I was told it would. I came from out of town and they made it quick and painless.

Great service, professional and competent staff

by from University Heights, Ohio |

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Quality of service was excellent. Also, Sandy, the service advisor, and Sean, the service manager, their interpersonal skills and concern for the customer are excellent.

Excellent Customer Service & professional staff

by from Mayfield Heights, OH |

My husband and I walked into the sales area looking for some familiar faces from times pass to help us with new vehicle. Those we were looking for had retired or moved on. One of the salesmen was leaving work and asked if he could help us. We told him what we wanted to do. So he grabbed a salesman to help us (Dennis Spagnolo). Our salesman, Dennis was very kind and professional throughout the car purchasing process. He helped me narrow down the selection of an ideal vehicle and I'm loving it! :) We ended the sales process late and many were going or had gone home. However, Dennis and Vickii (and cleaning team) worked with us until all paperwork had been printed and signed. Dennis helped transfer my personal items from the trade-in to the new fusion and then programmed our cellphones into Sync system. This was one of the best sales experience we have ever encountered at Ford! Thank you to the Nick Mayer Marshall Ford Team!

June 12, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Tracy. We're thrilled to hear that Dennis, Vickii and the rest of our team provided you with one of the best sales experiences you've ever had at Ford! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to them. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, Lonnie Sherrill | lonnie.sherrill@nickmayer.com

excellentent service, exceptionally clean faciliti

by from maple heights, ohio |

it was quick, everyone was so friendly and professional. it was a great place to be I thank you all.

June 8, 2015

Thanks for your perfect review, Paula! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, professional, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Kind regards, Lonnie Sherrill | lonnie.sherrill@nickmayer.com