Lou LaRiche Chevrolet

Service 877-815-4020

Switch to LaRiche!

Excellent experience!

by from Ann Arbor |

We have never been treated so well! We spoke to Bill Tucker on the phone, and everything he said was true! We made the trip to Plymouth, sight unseen, with only the internet info and Bill Tuckers word. We were treated so well, our trade-in(which we dearly loved) was treated more than fairly, especially with the damage. We did purchase our new van that day. everything was perfect! We can't wait to send the pictures when the letters go on. We have bought lots of vehicles over the years, but this was the BEST experience we have ever had! The waiting room was very cozy, we lots of fun with the coffee machine and the fresh bananas were welcome because it was a cold rainy day and we were hungry. Parting with our van was very emotional after 18 years, but the purchase of our new "boy" was so pleasant we were able to smile. Thank-you! For a wonderful experience! We will not hesitate to tell anyone how happy we are! The only surprises were GOOD ONES!

Lou LaRiche Chevrolet responded to this review

April 11, 2014

Thank You for sharing your experience. We appreciate you and your business. Ronald Chaudoin General manager

Service

by from Livonia |

made the switch to this dealer when my salesman moved her, have now purchased 2 new vehicles. Very satisfied with the sales and service dept. only complaint is service only has one late night. Two would make it more convenient. Overall good experience

Great service

by from Plymouth, MI |

Stopped by for service and enjoyed the free cookies in the waiting lounge. Will return next time

Good people

by from Plymouth, MI |

Was greeted right away by Dave Wilkins the service advisor despite the lineup at his desk he went out of his to greet me and make sure I knew I would be taken care of. Oil change was done quick and my car was even washed. You have to try the cookies in the waiting room, So good!

Repairs

by from Canton, MI |

Nice facilities. brought my vehicle in for service on a recall. Mark in the service drive was friendly and took good care of me. Will be back next time

Great Dearlership

by from Plymouth, MI |

Mr. Folino was a great salesman and was extremely pleasant to work with. Mr. Chaudoin was very knowledgeable and was a tremendous help when it came to his knowledge regarding the vehicle and the technology. I was very pleased with the entire car buying process.

Excellent

by from Plymouth, MI |

Harry Smith and Kc Chaudoin were both very helpful with the purchase of my new Equinox!

AWESOME!

by from Flat Rock, MI |

I've dealt with Lou LaRiche for nearly 10 years and just bought my second car from John Folino there. He's awesome! He always makes sure you get exactly what you want and doesn't treat women like they don't know what they want or what they're talking about when it comes to cars. If money is an issue as it is with me he works to get you the absolute best price he can. When picking up my new Equinox last weekend he went over every little detail he could think of to make sure I knew how everything worked and where everything was. I have also had dealings with the owner of the dealership Scott and he is amazing as well. I couldn't ask for better customer service than I've always gotten at Lou LaRiche. My only complaint is I've had issues with the service department but that seems to be the case with any dealership I've ever gone to. The guys in the service departments just never seem as willing to give 110% as everybody else at the dealerships. The customer service has still been awesome though.

Great Service!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Jennifer Vaquera did a great job helping me replace my car which was totaled in an accident. I needed to make a quick decision and she was extremely helpful. After checking around with other dealers, I was confident that Jenn got me the best car at the best price!

great dealership...clean and friendly..see Jenn!!

by from Dearborn Heights ,Michigan |

i purchased my new Camaro convertible from Lou La riche, and it was a great experience. Jennifer vaquera was my salesperson, and she did a great job!! She followed up to check on my satisfaction after the sale . I would recommend her, and i give her 10 stars!! She met me at the door with a smile and was cordial and happy to do what was needed the entire transaction... very professional! I also would like to mention all the sales people I dealt with were very professional.. answered all the questions I had...and made the experience of buying a car GREAT!! Very nice dealership.

Great experience at Lou LaRiche Chevrolet

by from Walled Lake |

Just bought a new Chevrolet Silverado from Lou LaRiche Chevrolet. My salesman was great and helped me through the whole process without pressuring me into a vehicle I didn't want. If you need a new Chevrolet, see Johnny "Volt" Folino at Lou LaRiche Chevrolet in Plymouth.....easy to deal with.