Ganley Parma Hyundai

7115 Brookpark Rd, Parma, OH 44129

New 888-561-2805
Used 888-498-8353
Service 888-461-6613

Got to Get A Car...Got to Get It at Ganley!

A Most Excellent Buying Experience !!

by from Cleveland, OH |

After thoroughly researching the car I was interested in, I headed to the dealership intent only on a test drive! I had read a wonderful internet review of Mike Koloda, and knew I wanted to meet him. When I arrived, I was kindly greeted at the door, and stated I was looking for Mike Koloda. I was promptly seated at his desk, and a page went out for is whereabouts. As he was unaware of my coming, Mike had headed for his much due dinner break. In the interim, a very congenial trainee, Joni, took me for a test drive in a model similar to the one I actually wanted. I had expressed to Joni that I had viewed on the internet, in stock, a version of the car, including the color, that I really wanted to see. She indicated, that ,in fact, there was one, but it was a demo, and encouraged me to speak to Mike regarding the purchase of that vehicle. Warmhearted, kind, happy, smiling Mike was present upon our return. As previously stated, I had intended only to go for a test drive. Well after test driving the demo with Mike, I was sold. Throughout the process, the deal making, etc., Mike was forthcoming with answers to my many questions, and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and its characteristics. As it was a demo I was purchasing, I was concerned about it having had multiple drivers, equating it to a rental car. Mike gave me his assurance, that Hyundai has very strict rules regarding the manner in which sales people drive their demo vehicles. As well, he indicated there were very few people who actually drove it. Mike's amiable nature, and sureness, sealed the deal. Not only is Mike a very personable, well informed sales person, he is the consummate host, offering beverages throughout the process. I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring SE, my thirst quenched, and I look forward to a long term relationship with this dealership! Thanks Mike, (;

New car

by from Elyria, OH |

Just a quick note to say what an enjoyable experience it was to purchase a car from Ganley Parma Imports. The facility was in the middle of construction, but was clean, and everyone was friendly. Our salesman, Michael Koloda, was friendly, knew everything about the car we were buying, and made the trip to Parma well worth the drive. All of the employees even said Congratulations on our way out the door! Definitely a dealer to visit!

New Genesis Coupe from Ganley Parma

by from Elyria, Ohio |

My wife and I went to Ganley Parma Imports Saturday April 7th to look at a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. We came away not only with a new car, but the best car buying experience we've ever had ! Ou salesman (Michael Koloda) was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and overall made the morning very enjoyable. We got a new car, met some very nice people in the process, and even scheduled our first service, which is also FREE ! The best part was when we were walking out, every employee said "Congratulations" as we walked past. A dealership that goes out of it's way, not only in the actual sale, but making you feel comfortable with the entire process! Will recommend to anyone, go to Ganley for a new car!

Easy Purchase

by from Parma, OH |

Easy purchase, fair treatment. The facility is a little old, but they are building a new one. At the end of the day, it does not matter as long at they treat you well.

very helpful

by from garfield hts ohio |

they were so friendly and helpful and walked us through the leasing process. mark was our sales person I highly recommend asking for him.

Great Place

by from Cleveland, OH |

I recently bought my new car from Ganley Parma and I had a great experience. They did not have the exact car that I was looking for (color, packages, manual trans) but they went out and found it and within a week it was there. I couldn't be happier. Mike Koloda took time to show me everything and answer all of my questions about the car. I even asked him a question on where would be a good place to get my windows tinted and he made sure to ask around to find a great reputable place. Overall A++++++