Ganley Parma Hyundai

7115 Brookpark Rd, Parma, OH 44129

New 888-561-2805
Used 888-498-8353
Service 888-461-6613

Got to Get A Car...Got to Get It at Ganley!

by from Parma, OH |

A very pleasureable experience. Great people, great service, great pricing. They made my sone's first new car purchase a very memorable one. No haggling, no gimmicks, no nonsense. The way a new car purchase should be. Top Notch.

Ganley Parma Hyundai responded to this review

December 7, 2012

Glad everything worked out for you! Please stop by soon and check out our brand new buidling! -Chris Giermann Internet Sales Manager

by from Parma, Oh |

by from Parma, Oh |

Hanley Hyundai salesman experience

by from Brook park, oh |

Mark Mullen was an excellent salesperson at ganley hyundai. He did not pressure us to buy a car. Was very thorough and made us feel at ease. We did not buy a car initially, but after much comparison shopping we came back to ganley because we really liked mark. He is thorough, friendly and legitimate and I would buy another car from him ion a minute. Very good experience.

2013 Sonata

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Several trips have been taken in the 2013 Sonata that was purchased in late May. I am pleased to report that, even with the air conditioner engaged, the vehicle is getting the advertised 35 miles per gallon highway mileage!

ganley parma imports

by from strongsville, ohio |

i dealt with mike koloda when i purchased my 2012 tucson. he was available and helpful. the dealership gave me a gift and is paying for my first oil change. so far i love the tucson. just got it 5-8-12. overall the experience was good.

2013 Sonata

by from Medina, Ohio |

Went in, test drove, and leased a new Sonata and was driving it home within 3 hours of arriving. Salesman was very knowledgeable about the car and was great to work with. I would highly recommend this car and dealership.

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I have liked the Sonata for a long time and disliked the car that I currently owned. Decided to look to see if there was anything that I could do. After doing some research on the internet, I received a message from Michael Koloda at Ganley and decided to stop in. Was a great experience. We test drove a car in the color that I wanted and then a different car that I thought I might be interested in. I wanted one more thing on the car that the Sonata we test drove didn't have, Michael went and checked and found that car in the color I wanted and we test drove that car. Even went home to get my dog to see how he liked the car. We were then both invited in while we took care of the paperwork. Everyone was very friendly. I was shown around and told about the new building that was being built. A very pleasant experience. Michael Koloda was a great sales person to deal with.

A Most Excellent Buying Experience !!

by from Cleveland, OH |

After thoroughly researching the car I was interested in, I headed to the dealership intent only on a test drive! I had read a wonderful internet review of Mike Koloda, and knew I wanted to meet him. When I arrived, I was kindly greeted at the door, and stated I was looking for Mike Koloda. I was promptly seated at his desk, and a page went out for is whereabouts. As he was unaware of my coming, Mike had headed for his much due dinner break. In the interim, a very congenial trainee, Joni, took me for a test drive in a model similar to the one I actually wanted. I had expressed to Joni that I had viewed on the internet, in stock, a version of the car, including the color, that I really wanted to see. She indicated, that ,in fact, there was one, but it was a demo, and encouraged me to speak to Mike regarding the purchase of that vehicle. Warmhearted, kind, happy, smiling Mike was present upon our return. As previously stated, I had intended only to go for a test drive. Well after test driving the demo with Mike, I was sold. Throughout the process, the deal making, etc., Mike was forthcoming with answers to my many questions, and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and its characteristics. As it was a demo I was purchasing, I was concerned about it having had multiple drivers, equating it to a rental car. Mike gave me his assurance, that Hyundai has very strict rules regarding the manner in which sales people drive their demo vehicles. As well, he indicated there were very few people who actually drove it. Mike's amiable nature, and sureness, sealed the deal. Not only is Mike a very personable, well informed sales person, he is the consummate host, offering beverages throughout the process. I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring SE, my thirst quenched, and I look forward to a long term relationship with this dealership! Thanks Mike, (;

New car

by from Elyria, OH |

Just a quick note to say what an enjoyable experience it was to purchase a car from Ganley Parma Imports. The facility was in the middle of construction, but was clean, and everyone was friendly. Our salesman, Michael Koloda, was friendly, knew everything about the car we were buying, and made the trip to Parma well worth the drive. All of the employees even said Congratulations on our way out the door! Definitely a dealer to visit!