Ganley Parma Hyundai

7115 Brookpark Rd, Parma, OH 44129

New 888-561-2805
Used 888-498-8353
Service 888-461-6613

Got to Get A Car...Got to Get It at Ganley!

Wonderfull Staff. Friendly and Courteous.

by from Seven Hills, Ohio |

From the moment that I walked through the door, I was greeted with a friendly smile. Despite having a bad experience at another dealership, Ganley Parma are true professionals. They treated you as a customer should be treated. Hats off to the Ganley Parma team and a kudos to Paul Haught, Neil and Jason for a fantastic job well done!

April 15, 2013

Roy, We want to thank you again for your business, stop by for your free car-washes when you can! Paul says thank you as well! -Chris Giermann Internet Sales Manager

21st Century Stellar Customer Service!

by from Wickliffe, OH |

As a woman purchasing another vehicle again, but for the first time in the 21st century, a lot has changed since I last bought a new vehicle in 1990... Although I did prepare by doing my Internet homework on the 2012 Hyundai Elantra, I was truly nervous about the car purchasing process and really did not know WHAT to expect at Ganley Hyundai of Parma. I had been in touch with the Internet Sales person, Chris G., via email prior to physically showing up on 2/17/2013 to begin the process of finding the perfect 2012 used Hyundai Elantra, especially since my 20-year-old Toyota Corolla was totalled on 1/5/2012 by an at-fault driver who ran a 3-way stop sign and whereby I sustained a few injuries. I had every intention of purchasing a used white 2012 Hyundai Elantra when I met with Chris G. However, due to his professional knowledge (which was tested) about the Hyundai Elantra's specifications, total dealer's incentives which lowered the price from the MSRP, excellent customer service and exceptional people skills overall, and easygoing manner plus good humor (which was also tested), I ended up being convinced that not only should I buy a vehicle from him, but that I could afford to buy a 2013 Hyundai Elantra instead of a used 2012 Elantra! I even had a dear friend who had already done the research chat decisively with Chris G., especially since I trusted her Masters in Business Administration background to grill him since she had bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra in December 2012. Once she conveyed to me that Chris G. was offering me a solid, desirable vehicle deal that I should NOT pass up, I did not hesitate to start the process of purchasing a 2013 Hyundai Elantra! I could not believe how well I was valued AND treated like a queen throughout this entire, hassle-free experience! AND, I could not believe how well the purchasing process flowed...from thoroughly checking out the vehicle inside and out, from reviewing with Chris G. everything that I was getting item by item in this type of vehicle, from his non-patronizing and friendly manner in how he explained all the paperwork I was signing, AND from his highly professional demeanor and guidance as to what would come next in every step of my purchasing experience! Chris next handed me over to the next rep to go over all of the financial details and to sign more paperwork wherein this experience flowed easily and very professionally. I still felt with this financial rep that I was a valued customer who was treated with respect and in a cordial, pleasant, and friendly manner! Once I had finished signing the financial paperwork, I was led back to Chris G. who wrapped up the deal with me signing a few more papers, was given my spare set of keys, AND copies of all my paperwork. We also took a spin on the highway to test drive my new vehicle!Then when we returned, his service manager came by to shake my hand to thank me for my business. All in all, I am a very happy new FIRST TIME Hyundai owner who has all the bells and whistles on her new 2013 Hyundai Elantra!!! I will certainly be doing a whole lot of verbal FREE advertising for this dealership due to my very positive purchasing experience! AND, Hyundai has a longtime customer in me as long as this company can continue to maintain its consistent quality control (i. e., no future recalls EVER) AND 100, 000 mile warranty in its products! WHOO HOO!!!! GO HYUNDAI!!!

The best experience ever.

by from Maple Heights |

I would like to say that Jerry Webb, and the employees of Ganley Hyundai of Parma made my 1st new car experience the best I ever had. I was not just a customer, I was treated like a old friend and part of the family. I and my husband went to Rick Case in Bedford 1st, and we got alot of empty promises. Jerry called after my husband had called looking for a certain car and color. When we got there my car was there. I strongly say if you are looking for a new or used car. PLEASE go see Jerry in Parma. You will not regret it. To Jerry and staff, the Palmer family love you.

January 25, 2013

Thank you Palmers! We appreciate your business as well! Please send others our way =)

This is the place!!!

by from maple hts ,ohio |

My wife and i set out to buy her very first brand new car, we've owned slightly usedcars before but never a brand new one,we went to 3 hyundai dealers before we ended up at Ganley, The sale they call Jerry made us feel right at home through the whole process. he not only made us feel comfortable enough to buy a 2013 hyundai genesis coupe, but he got the color and all the options we wanted, the one that the other dealers promised but never delivered. Thanks Ganley and Thank you Jerry,we will be sending you more friends.

January 25, 2013

Thanks for the feedback!! We appreciate your business. Be sure to stop by for your free car-washes!!

Great place to buy a car

by from cleveland OH |

I came in for an oil change for my 2011 Sonata. While waiting for my car to be serviced I looked at the new models in the showroom. The 2013 Genesis Coupe caught my eye. My husband and I came in a few days later and made a deal and now I'm driving the car. I am very happy with it as I had always wanted a two door sports car.

Internet Shopping Great Deal

by from North Royalton, OH |

After doing extensive research via the web and talking with many Dealers. Ganley Hyundai was my dealership of choice. Although I was not local to the area, Chris Giermann their Internet Sales Manager offered me the lowest price between Lorain and Cuyahoga county. Chris was very professional, determined to make sure my needs were taken care of and made my sales experience pleasant. I will be recommending Chris and Ganley Hyundai of Parma to all my friends and family. Their new facility is beautiful and I was given both a free oil change and free i-pod cable and the lowest price. Thanks again guys

December 7, 2012

Very glad everything worked out Ann, be sure to stop by for service specials and your free carwashes! -Chris Giermann Internet Sales Manager

by from Parma, OH |

A very pleasureable experience. Great people, great service, great pricing. They made my sone's first new car purchase a very memorable one. No haggling, no gimmicks, no nonsense. The way a new car purchase should be. Top Notch.

December 7, 2012

Glad everything worked out for you! Please stop by soon and check out our brand new buidling! -Chris Giermann Internet Sales Manager

by from Parma, Oh |

by from Parma, Oh |

Hanley Hyundai salesman experience

by from Brook park, oh |

Mark Mullen was an excellent salesperson at ganley hyundai. He did not pressure us to buy a car. Was very thorough and made us feel at ease. We did not buy a car initially, but after much comparison shopping we came back to ganley because we really liked mark. He is thorough, friendly and legitimate and I would buy another car from him ion a minute. Very good experience.