Marty Feldman Chevrolet

42355 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48375

New 888-483-2982
Used 888-483-6924
Service 888-557-1948

Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

AWESOME

by from novi mi |

Great service, salesman Dave Mason was very knowledgeable

Worst Place and Salesmen lie

by from Michigan |

We visited this dealership in search of a vehicle. After asking our price-range of which we spoke lower end at first, we were told it was sold and later discovered through another party that it was not. Salesman Steve Pierce is very arrogant. Found a wonderful dealership that week and happily made a purchase of 1 used and 1 new vehicle. Never judge a book by its cover.

July 13, 2014

We appreciate your honest feedback about your visit to Marty Feldman Chevrolet. We strive to provide excellent sales experiences for our customers, and we apologize this is not what was delivered for you. We understand that you have purchased your vehicles at another dealership, but if you'd be willing to give us a second chance in the future, please contact our General Manager at (888) 703-9638 to discuss how we may improve your experience with our dealership. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Shopped here, but never bought here

by from Novi, MI |

Over the years we've shopped here for several vehicles, but we've never made a purchase. The salesmen often want to sell use the car they want to sell rather than the car we want to buy. We came close to buying a vehicle here a couple of years ago, but the trade-in they offered us was 25% of the Buick dealer.

Pleasantly pleased

by from Commerce, MI |

Dealt with Bob Straub, great salesman! Experienced, down to earth, respectful and genuine. Spent the last two months car shopping. Decided between new/new lease/ certified pre-owned. The value on pre-owned won over. Love the straightforward design of the 2012 impala. Not really into the overly styled, crowding/bulky console and "infotainment" crazy of todays cars. 2012 Impala rated quite high by consumers report. Bought the car mid-April. Just got back from a vacation in North Carolina, which I took the recently purchased 2012 Impala. Real world mileage was great! Avg. 31.2 on the return trip! The updated engine (3.6 liter) and six speed really make a difference! They gave me a fair trade-in on my 2008 impala, good price on the 2012 impala I purchased. They we're very willing to accommodate regarding small issue(s) on car purchased. No pressure, no games no headache's. Their finance department was also very easy to deal with. Overall, a great buying experience!

Terrible Service Department

by from Ferndale, MI |

I bought a vehicle from this dealer in February 2013. The experience was pleasant so when it came time for an oil change I went to their website, printed out their coupon for an oil change and tire rotation and then made an appt over the web. I rec'd the confirmation email the next day and all was well. Or so I thought it would be... On the day of my appt I arrived on time and found a disintered tech who wrote up the SR while *twice* ignoring my request to add a note stating that the tires had already been previously rotated front to back and only needed to be criss-crossed in the front. Only after looking him in the eye and making it clear that I actually expected him to listen to my input did he add a hand-scrawled note in pen with this (*after* completing it and printing it out first sans notes, of course). Despite the bad feeling I find myself suddenly fighting I think okay, I'll just wait and see how this turns out. So we sit in the lounge and wait....and wait. And wait. Finally, after nearly an hour-and-a-half someone finally calls my name (this was only to be an oil change and partial tire rotation, after all). I go to the cashier at the back of the lounge and pay the bill. The service guy who called my name is now nowhere to be found. So I go back to the garage area, find my car (with big greasy handprints on the driver's door) and drive off with nary a word from any of the service personnel. The guy who wrote up my SR looks down and away every time I make eye contact with him. Okay, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, right? I drive about a mile away, pull into a lot and check the tires. NO sign of rotation. I check the receipt. NO mention of a partial rotation at all. I then decide to see if they even bothered to reset the engine oil life monitor. Nope, still shows 9% instead of the 100 or 99% it should. Clearly, I'll not be returning to this dealer for service nor will I recommend that anyone else go either. Quite the contrary, in fact. A most unsatisfactory experience I had at Marty Feldman Chevrolet. At least they actually changed the oil.

GREAT service, average deal.

by from Ferndale, MI |

Sales staff here are VERY courteous and friendly. Customer lounge isn't the most up-to-date but this isn't a major issue. I got an average deal from my very friendly and personable salesman. A darned near seamless transaction (save for the finance guy pushing the '62 month' lease nonsense).

Great Service

by from Novi, MI |

Everyone on staff was friendly and helpful when it came to servicing my car. They answered any and all questions I had and I left feeling comfortable that the problems had been addressed. I would certainly bring my car back to be serviced here.

January 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Marty Feldman Chevrolet for your service needs and thank you for you kind words.

Does not honor advertised prices

by from Westland, Mi |

I called this dealer becuas of an ad I was on this site as well as the dealers. When I talked to the dealer, I specifically asked if the price for the car was correct. The sales person put me on hold to check. When she came back she said it wwas correct. She obviously didn't really check because the dealership would NOT honor their advertised price stating is was an error. I susspected an error as well which is why I asked about the price. I was told by 5 different Feldman offices that the price was correct before any one bothered to really look at the ad price. I susspect a bate and switch plan going on and will NEVER set foot in one of their dealerships.

December 31, 2013

Gloria, I am terribly sorry that it took 5 people for someone to actually check for you. I was at the first store I believe when you called about the pricing, I believe you spoke with the Sales Manager John about the price. He immediately brought it to my attention and I corrected the price. Our web provider had a glitch in updating the price of that new vehicle right away. I assure you there was certainly no bait and switch, we had a new accounting clerk that entered the wrong number in the wrong field when she entered the car into our system. I do apologize for any inconvience you experienced, but those types of errors can occur when training new staff. There is also a full disclaimer on each vehicle listed on our sites that says to call the dealership to verify, I am sorry that some of our staff did not take the time to double check that for you. I will make sure that is addressed immediately, giving our customers accurate information is our number one priority, whether it takes 5 minutes or 5 hours to get the right answer that is what you deserve. Please contact me directly if you have further questions and again I do apologize for any incovienence and I sincerely appreciate your feedback. Jennifer Briggs jbriggs@feldmanautomotive.com

Great Service

by from Commerce Twp., MI |

I was treated well like the long time customer I am. Thanks for everything. Jeff Zajak was very professional.

December 28, 2013

I am glad to hear that the team at Marty Feldman Chevrolet in Novi MI went above and beyond for you when you visited the dealership! That is all part of the Feldman Advantage! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Detroit, MI |

My car shopping experience at Marty Feldman Chevrolet was an outstanding one. I appreciate the great service I received. My salesman, Brian, was very knowledgeable in the Chevy products you offer and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find a great vehicle rather than just being focused on making a quick sale. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will continue to use Marty Feldman Chevrolet for any future needs.

December 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback Andria. We appreciate your business.

New customer satisfied

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

We were new customers to Marty Feldman Chevrolet. I went to the dealership to look at and compare the 2013's to the 2014's. The next day my husband and I went back and came home with a new 2014 Malibu. Robert answered all of our questions and was very thorough with everything. The dealership was very clean and the staff very friendly. So far all our needs have been taken care of. Keep up the good work!

December 28, 2013