Marty Feldman Chevrolet

42355 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48375

New 888-483-2982
Used 888-483-6924
Service 888-557-1948

Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Great Service - Timely Too!

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I called in the morning to see if could schedule an oil change. Bill was helpful in working with my schedule and was able to provide an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation (recommended) and I was in/out of the service area in under an hour. Great service and my car was washed too!

December 28, 2013

I am glad to hear that the team at Marty Feldman Chevrolet in Novi MI went above and beyond for you when you visited the dealership! That is all part of the Feldman Advantage! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Great Sales and Service Experience

by from Brighton, MI |

The responsiveness to all of my questions was excellent, and everyone at Marty Feldman was great to work with. I liked that the salesman was helpful, but not pushy. This was my best experience ever with an automotive dealership when purchasing a new vehicle.

2014 Chevy Traverse

by from Harrison Township, Mi |

As a current GM employee Alex Neaton and Feldman Chevrolet I felt went above GM standards for customer experience. Alex Neaton continued to go out of his way thru the entire process to make sure my questions sometimes technically related to the purchase or about the vehicle and concerns were awnsered, he had other customers that had came in thru out my process and his professionalism and customer satisfaction was outstanding in dealing with everything. I recommend Alex Neaton and the team at Marty Feldman.

December 28, 2013

So happy with my recent purchase!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Bryan was fantastic making sure that i was happy through out the entire purchasing process. I would reccomend all family and all friends to work with Marty Feldman and Bryan in the future!

December 28, 2013

Outstanding sales and service to a new customer!

by from Novi, MI |

I recently leased a vehicle from Marty Feldman Chevrolet. The salesman (TJ) was excellent to work with, he understood my needs and immediately found a car that was exactly what I was looking for and at the right price. He was quick, efficient, and very helpful. Several managers stopped by to make sure I was totally satisfied with my experience. A minor adjustment needed to be made to the radio and I stopped back several days later. The service department was helpful, courteous, and took care of the radio while I briefly waited in their comfortable and welcoming waiting area. Great dealership so far - am very impressed as a first time buyer from this dealership.

My new VOLT!!

by from Walled Lake, MI |

Although the Sales Coordinator had left for the day, I was greeted quickly and a sales associate assigned to me. We had a quick discussion of why I was there and which models I might purchase. We did a quick appraisal of my trade-in vehicle and went to look the available Volts (I really wanted one.) We took a test drive, looked a the available vehicles and picked the one I wanted. Although paperwork took some time, I left Marty Feldman Chevrolet in a new Volt. NOT what I had expected --- I thought that I might be able to close a deal and pick it up the next day. TJ seems very knowledgeable about the Volt. He explained the financing of the lease. Everything he told me was true, that is, he was not corrected by his manager and no switch of terms or conditions. I will be going back to Marty Feldman again.

Just sign the papers

by from Novi, MI |

I went to the dealership looking for reliable winter transportation that will hold its value as I intend to trade the car in within the next year or two on a new Impala (which is an awesome car). Marty Feldman Chevrolet happened to be the closest Chevrolet dealer to my residence and figured since I told them what I was looking for and why I was looking for it, they would assist me in getting the best value with the goal of gaining future business as well. Apparently I chose the wrong evening to go there because (as I was explained later by one of the managers) they were having some kind of contest on who could close the most deals that day. I also made the mistake of giving them a target monthly payment when they asked for it. I was given a very low-ball offer for my trade, which I eventually convinced them to raise by almost 40%. At the same time I was given a price on their car which far exceeded the blue book value and far exceeded similar cars on their lot (thank goodness for smart phones so I could look it all up onsite). But the monthly payment was around the number I asked for so apparently that made it ok to low ball the trade and jack up the price. I managed to get them to bring down the price to a more reasonable number after some discussion. The vehicle also had a problem when I test drove it which they said they could easily fix the next day. So I told them I would be back to test drive it the next day after they fixed it and even signed several documents as a sign of good faith that I wanted the car and would take it if they fixed the problem. That wasn't good enough. They brought out a couple different managers to try to get me to sign the loan. I told them no over and over. I would sign the loan when the car was fixed, I even offered to take a half day off of work the next day to come back in and finish the process. That wasn't good enough, and after explaining my position for at least the 7th time I was told to "Just sign the papers". I couldn't believe my ears at first, then I got up from the desk and immediately walked out. I will never do business with them again. I was not a customer, I was a sale and what I wanted did not matter. I took my trade in to another dealership and was offered way more than what I finally was offered at Feldman. Even more importantly, I didn't have to haggle to get it. I was treated fairly and bought a car from the other dealership that same day. Another manager from Feldman did call me and try to smooth things over, which I respected him for dealing with an uncomfortable situation head-on, but the way in which my potential deal was handled left me unable to trust them. I understand it's a business and they are there to make money and not give away cars but there needs to be some integrity in the deal. Instead I got an obvious attempt to squeeze as much as they could and not offered a fair deal until I called them out on it. I still plan on getting a loaded Impala, but it won't be from Marty Feldman Chevrolet in Novi. And I will never "Just sign the papers".

December 29, 2013

Bob, After reading this review I thought I recognized you, I believe that I had Jason Curie the General Manager of the Marty Feldman store in Novi contact you directly. I am terribly sorry to hear that we disappointed you, this is not how we do business. We promote the Feldman's Hassle Free Guarentee, and I am sure that Jason dealt with the staff members that did not adhear to the standard of service. We do wish you the best of luck and when you do get your new Impala I know you will love it! GM did a wonderful job with the redesign of that car.

JOB WELL DONE TJ and SHAUN!!!

by from Fenton, MI |

TJ Rice and Shaun Benard did an outstanding job of finding me the exact car I wanted, price I needed, trade in I asked for, etc.. The best car buying experience I have ever had. As a GM employee, it is reassuring have such a great experience at the dealership. They both really went the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction, I was in and out in less than an hour. I will never buy a car from anyone else. Props to them!!!!

September 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Mark! We are happy to hear you were so pleased with the service you received. If there is anything more we can do for you please do not hesitate to let us know and we would be happy to help. We hope to see you again very soon! Regards, Jason Curie | General Manager | jcurie@feldmanautomotive.com

Always helpful and friendly!

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I am always treated with courtesy and respect when I bring my vehicle into Marty Feldman. You have a wonderful service department that I recommend every chance I get!

December 28, 2013

Always helpful and friendly!