North Olmsted Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

27500 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070

New 888-410-1752
Used 888-410-2515
Service 877-716-9542

A Hrnchar Automotive Group Dealership "Dealerships that you can count on!"

Great, friendly service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I wasn't planning to pull the trigger and make a purchase when I visited North Olmsted CJDR, as I had a couple more dealers planned to visit. But the used 4Runner turned out to be in really great shape and Matt Manees, the internet salesguy, gave me a deal I couldn't pass up in order to make it happen. It was a low pressure, very friendly experience throughout. The car was serviced and very clean and the buying process went very smoothly. They're in the middle of a huge construction project, so parking and moving around the lot was a little hairy, but the quality of the service and the car more than made up for it!

great customer service

by from North Olmsted,OH |

Service Department has always been friendly, professional and on time.

New Owner Review

by from Seven Hills, Ohio |

We arrived at the Dealer to view and check overall sizes of the interiors of two specific vehicles with no intention of purchasing at the time. Our Sales Rep, Jerry Schupp, was wonderfully accommodating, no hard sell, answered all our questions, opened the vehicles so we could measure. We then left and said we would be back the next week, which we did, test drove the two vehicles of interest, and purchased the Chrysler 300C. All of this was done without pressure, with good humor, and integrity and intelligence on the part of the whole Dealership. Thank you!

Great Product. Sales Rep, and Service Department

by from Middleburg Heights, Ohio |

Thank You Renee Maholm, your efforts truly closed this most recent Jeep purchase. This will be our third vehicle that Renee has completed for our family. Thank You for a Great Jeep Product, Great Sales Rep. and a Great Service Department. Looking forward to the upgraded dealership and the many new improvement scheduled for the future of North Olmsted Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM showroom.

Great deal, great service, no hassle

by from brunswick ohio |

Bought a new wrangler from Christian, top notch in all categories. Will be back again!

Best Experience Ever!!

by from Medina. Ohio |

Chris Weber is by far the BEST salesman I have ever encountered. He is extremely courteous, friendly and goes out of his way to ensure everything is Perfect!

Excellant Service, People Freindly

by from Cleveland, OH |

This was a pleasant suprise, The Whole buying process was a breeze, The sales staff was great, Everyone was willing to help us out while we waited for our meeting with Jeff. Highly recomend to all who are looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Great Experience!

by from Olmsted Falls, Ohio |

Sales staff are very helpful. It was refreshing to make a vehicle purchase that was actually fun. After all, that is an important part of the process when you are spending your hard earned money! Great follow-up with locating the vehicle I was looking for. This is my second purchase from this dealer within 2 years. Would definitely return!

Great Experience

by from North Olmsted, Oh |

My salesman, Mark Brelo was great; we sat down to discuss what I wanted then he took me out to show me the models they had on property. We took the ones I was interested for test drives after he showed me all the bells & whistles on each one. Once I decided we sat down to discuss price. Mark was great the entire time, no pressure just straight up on what we do. Even reminded me of company incentive with my employer! Everyone at the dealer was helpful and pleasant. Will be back again!

Great Buying Experience

by from Medina,OH |

Travis Melton took great care of us in dealing with our trade in as well as finding the right Truck to match our wants and needs. Great experience and we will definetly return for our next purchase!

Very positive experience!

by from Westlake, OH |

I had done a lot of homework and knew which model of Town and Country I wanted. My sales person was Mark Brelo and right from the start, he was friendly, helpful, willing to answer whatever questions I had in a "straight answer, non-salesman" sort of way. He was willing to communicate with me through email which was really helpful. As a result, I ended up purchasing a 2014 Town & Country from Mark with Joe handing the financial end. I also appreciated them working with me at the very end of the day, requiring them to stay a bit past their closing time. If the service department is as friendly and efficient as the sales team, I'm confident I'll have another great experience when the time comes.