Liberty Ford Solon

Service 888-299-2810

OHIO'S #1 FORD DEALER GROUP

Great service.

by from Maple Heights, Oh |

Holly Hutchinson Whitten worked really hard to find a great car in my price range. Very friendly, great to work with. Not pushy like many sales people. I love the free car washes for the life of the car that Liberty gives. Even on used cars.

May 6, 2015

Jen, we're glad to hear your recent visit went well. Feel free to stop in for a car wash any time! Thanks for your business.

buying a new Ford Focus at Liberty Ford in Solon,

by from Solon, Ohio |

I was completely satisfied with how I was treated. they made sure I got the vehicle I wanted. all were courteous and answered any questions I had, at that time.

April 30, 2015

We appreciate your feedback Ralph! Enjoy your new Focus and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future, we're happy to help. Thanks!

Extremely Disappointed

by from Ashland |

Extremely disappointed in my visit to Liberty Ford of Solon. I emailed Walter Brown on Friday and let him know I would be in in Monday to look at a truck. He told me to let me know when I would be coming in. I emailed him again on Monday and advised that I would be there at a designated time as I had an hour drive to get there. He responded back and said that would be fine. Once at the dealership he pawned me off on another salesman who said he would retrieve the vehicle that I was interested in. After 5-10 minutes he came back and stated that the vehicle was traded to another dealership on Saturday. Obviously this dealership need to improve their communication with each other. I drove over an hour for absolutely nothing when I was told multiple times that the truck would be there Monday for me to view. I will never purchase a vehicle here. Thank you for wasting my time and fuel.

April 23, 2015

Tyler, we appreciate the feedback. We'll definitely discuss it on this end and get better for it.

Absolutely Amazing

by from Solon, Ohio |

Took my car in when my "low tire pressure" warning popped up. Despite not having an appointment, they were more than willing to get my car in right away. I took a seat in the showroom and after a quick, half hour, wait everything was finished and ready to go. They explained that I had a rim leak and after fixing the issue, they ran my car through the wash and brought it out front. I could not believe how truly amazing both the service and experience was.

December 11, 2014

Thank you for your positive response. We strive to accomodate our customers in the best ways possible. Thank you for your business and happy holidays.

Rob Harger...Great Salesperson

by from Solon, Ohio |

Rob Harger of Liberty Ford Solon has sold us several cars in the past and has now sold us a Ford Escape Titanium. We keep coming back because he is knowledgable, available and helpful. He is patient and never rushes us through the the decision-making process. I would highly recommend Rob Harger If you are in the market for a Ford vehicle.

September 1, 2014

JoAnn,' Thank you for your recent purchase at Liberty Ford Solon and for the great review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and are so pleased to hear that Rob delivered just that to you. Thank you again and please keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your future vehicle needs.

Very courteous Salesman

by from Solon, OH |

Rob Harger was so kind and couteous, not the typical car salesman. He allowed us to take the car home overnight to make sure it was what we were looking for.

July 1, 2014

Joe, Thank you for the positive review. So happy to hear that Rob made your visit very pleasant. We strive to give excellant customer service. Thank you for you business and please keep Liberty in mind for all your future automobile needs.

Smooth Transaction - No Hassles Rob Harger

by from Ravenna, OH |

Rob Harger was very helpful to me. I had lots of questions and was looking for something in my price range and he worked with me where he could....which was most appreciated.

July 1, 2014

Diane, Thank you for your positive review. We are so happy to hear that Rob made your visit positive. Thank you again for your business and please keep Liberty in mind for all your future automobile needs.

Spiritual Care and Bereavement for hospice

by from Twinsburg Ohio |

My name is Tracey Peek and this ia my first visit to Liberty Ford in Solon Ohio. I called the used car department and a gentleman by the name of Rob Harger assisted me in purchasing a good quality used car. Rob Harger customer service skills are highly expectional and professional. I did refer to Rob Harger for honestly and of great character as a car saleman for Liberty Ford dealer in Solon Ohio.

June 19, 2014

Tracey, Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle and for giving Liberty Ford Solon that opportunity to earn your business. So happy to hear that Rob gave you excellent customer service. Keep Liberty Ford Solon in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Jennifer

by from Mogadore, Ohio |

This is my first time financing a vehicle. Tony Fugo and the staff at Liberty Solon were amazing, and exceedingly accommodating. Dealerships can be very intimidating - for first time buyers, I certainly recommend Tony and the team at Liberty Ford in Solon.

June 19, 2014

Jennifer, Congratulation on your first New vehicle purchase. Thank you so much for choosing Liberty Ford Solon. We are pleased to hear that Tony gave you an excellent experience. Keep Liberty Ford Solon in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Mary Marks

by from Maple Heights Ohio |

Tony Fugo was helpful and I felt very relaxed by the process

June 19, 2014

Mary, Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle and Thank you for your business. We are so glad to hear that Tony provided excellent customer service to you. Keep Liberty Ford Solon in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Nick Skillicorn

by from Euclid ohio |

It was a awesome experience meeting Tony Fugo and buy my first truck at Liberty Ford in Solon. I was very happy with the service and time that he spent with me.

June 19, 2014

Nick, Thank you so much for your business, and congratulation on your new vehicle. We are so happy to hear that Tony provided you with exceptional customer service. Keep Liberty Ford Solon in mind for all your vehicle needs.