Metro Toyota

13775 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44142

New 888-410-7457
Used 888-231-0436
Service 877-438-6571

The Toyota Giant, Metro Toyota!

Great Service

by from Parma, Ohio |

This is my first toyota. I went in with my own financing, as i hate to haggle and go back and forth for hours at a dealership. I was looking at used vehicles, and I dealt with Margie. She was amazing! No pressure, just extremely helpful and kind. I ended up with a new 2014 Rav4 instead of used, and also financed with a much lower rate through toyota. The whole process was done in probably less than an hour, even with financing with them. Saved me money and got me into a better vehicle. Robert was helpful in financing, as well. Highly recommend!

Our lease

by from Parma Hts., Ohio |

We've been dealing with Metro Toyota for three years now and have never had a bad experience. Chris Ollar has been extremely helpful in aiding us in our quest to drive quality automobiles on two occasions. Robert Albright and his informative assistance with finances were very helpful in our decision making too. I'd also like to thank the gentleman that gave my wife flowers, whomever he may be, she was in desperate need of cheer and it made her day. We look forward to future dealings with these people.

Amazing Level of Service and Easy Purchase

by from Valley City, Ohio |

Cap is Metro Toyota's Most Valuable Asset. A caring man who is genuinely concerned about his customers, he goes above and beyond to take care of the customer and his family. He alleviated and resolved every concern I had and made each into a blessing in his own way. I got a top-notch car, for an excellent price-point, and they handled EVERY concern thoroughly and to my full satisfaction. My mechanic found some concerns on the vehicle and they replaced or repairs every one; additionally, they found more issues in their own inspection that my mechanic missed. They took initiative to replace/service those parts as well even though they could have saved money by ignoring them. I have had many bad experiences with dealers in the past; Metro Toyota and Cap are trustworthy and the best of the best! You will be glad you chose them!

Metro Toyota...There Is No Substitute.

by from Parma Hts, Ohio |

Metro Toyota is definitely the standard at which excellent service is measured. Robert Saponari was the name of the associate who was helping me. He was simply amazing...hands down one of the most professional, honest, and kind individual I have ever talked to. He worked out a great deal for my trade in, and he also guided me through the leasing process. I never leased a car before, and he explained everything to me step by step. He answered all my questions and was very patient and kind. I leased a Corolla S Plus and it was the best decision I have ever made. I am totally in love with my car, and I have had it less than a week. I owe it all to Robert and his great customer service skills. When I need a new car, there is no other place I will go. Metro Toyota is the clear cut number 1 choice for me. Thank You Robert.

Great service, wonderful staff members.

by from Avon Oh |

I recently was in an accident that wasn't my fault by an uninsured driver. The car was totaled I went to multiple dealerships I was turned down or never received a call back and had rude sales man!. One morning I received a call from Dan Cowan. He's was pleasure to speak with very prompt kept me up to date ,always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. I never thought I'd be able to get into a brand new car Seth was my salesman I never felt rushed he also was awesome in getting my kids settled with drinks and put cartoons on got them. Jim Camp worked above and beyond to get me financed, he put together a great deal I never thought I'd be able to get a brand new car especially since my loan for my totaled car wasn't paid yet. Also they had all the paperwork ready for me to sign they respected my time and that I had to young kids with we were done in less then 45 min. Jim Campo didn't try to scam me told me every detail you could possible ask for. They value customers, I will be customer for life!!! thank you Metro Toyota and staff

Good to work with

by from Elyria, OH |

I have had my 2004 Avalon service here the last 8 years. Always greeted promptly, work done right and in the time frame they give. So when in the market for a new car I included Metro Toyota on my list. Pat Brink worked with me as I tried to decide on car or SUV while I was also looking at other brands. Pat answered all my questions was patient as I went through my decision making. When I chose a Camry Pat walked me through all and it was one of the most pleasant purchasing experiences I have had. I not only would recommend Pat Brink and Metro Toyota for anyone looking for vehicle, I have told my neighbors and friends to go there.

Metro Toyota does it again!

by from Cleveland |

Dan Schneider and his team have sold our family several cars over the past 20 years. Dan is particularly helpful and also not the pushy salesman found other places. The whole process is very streamlined, including the paperwork. Pricing is fair, in my opinion, as was the trade-in value on our former car. I will continue to recommend Metro to friends The service dept is also professional and prompt and keeps our cars running perfectly. Service is also at a competitive price point.

Great Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This dealership was great! My father and I had been looking for a car for about 2 weeks and Jim Campo and Michael Ferrett were extremely helpful. They listened to what we wanted and did not try to sway us in a different direction. They worked with us during the whole process and tried to give us the best deal. This was the best experience at a dealership by far.

Metro Toyota responded to this review

January 18, 2014

Thank you Chelsea! We are so happy that we were able to help you find the perfect car for you! We have a brand-new pre-owned car lot and building right next door to the original store, with a huge selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!

Outstanding Service!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Metro Toyota was my second Toyota dealership I worked with prior to leasing my car. After a suboptimal experience at a previous dealer, I was hesitant and skeptical of the entire process - however, Elizabeth Easley at Metro Toyota made the entire process relaxed and easy. I am truly blessed to have had her respond to my online quote request! She started off by answering all my questions providing reassurance and confidence. On my visit to the dealer Elizabeth was friendly, welcoming and patient. She gave me an orientation to the car's multiple features and instructions to a good test drive route ,then told me "take as long as you want". Elizabeth took a lot of time reviewing cost differences between the various models and provided numerous payment schedule options. She was patient to allow me "time to think" over which car to purchase and answered my many subsequent questions with a smile. After arranging my lease Elizabeth not only arranged transport for me to the dealer to pick up my car but also had fresh coffee waiting for me. The entire paperwork process was smooth, organized and within minutes I had my new car. Elizabeth Easley has gone ABOVE and BEYOND ALL of my expectations! I give her my highest recommendation and will be tracking her down in a few years when I'm ready for my next car!

Metro Toyota responded to this review

January 18, 2014

Thanks so much for your kind words Amy! We know we are very lucky to have Elizabeth Easley as a part of our team! Did you ever wonder what happens to your info when you send an online request? Well, here it is sent directly to Elizabeth, and she single handedly responds to each and every lead. She will be your contact from the time you send the first request all the way until you leave here with your new car! Thanks again Amy, we hope you love your new car!!

If you want a Toyota! Go to Metro Toyota!

by from Doylestown, Ohio |

So great! I am a college student who is looking for a reliable car that I can drive for many years to come! I was looking days before I found Metro Toyota. I did not want to go out and be disappointed by coming to a dealership without doing any research first! From every single dealership I went to beforehand, a lot of them were rude. They would not work with me at all! I found a car online by Metro Toyota, and called the morning of before possibly coming in, and they were very reasonable on the phone and sounded very sweet. Once I went there, I went to the used lot of Metro Toyota, Jim Campo and Seth Calig helped me out so very much! I had a budget I wanted to stick to around 200 dollars a month, while taking a loan out. These two worked with me in each and every way! I very much recommend them ! If you want a Toyota, go to Metro Toyota! And ask help by Jim Campo and Seth Calig! Very sweet gentlemen! Excellent place to go to! Highly recommend.

Great People

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This dealership is great to work with I traded in my car and got a very good price for it. Seth Calif was pleasant to work with he was professional and courteous and I bought a Rave4 from him yesterday. He was recommended by a friend of mine they had bought cars from him in the past they were right. My car buying experience here was so pleasant and really quick. Jim Campo was so professional and pleasant to work with with he got me a very good rate and the deal went quickly. I feel going to Seth and Jim who are professionals and understand that not everyone has perfect credit made big difference in my car buying experience. I will be referring friends and family to this dealer. To me word of mouth says a lot. I highly recommend this dealer for your car buying experience I left there very happy and in a car I always wanted but other dealers would not make any effort to get me financed.