Metro Toyota

13775 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44142

New 888-410-7457 New 888-410-7457
Used 888-231-0436 Used 888-231-0436
Service 877-438-6571 Service 877-438-6571

The Toyota Giant, Metro Toyota!

best buy for me

by from cleveland, ohio |

I went out on faith after being turned down by many dealerships! Mike Ferrett and Jim Campo where amazingly helpful at trying their best to help me. I was overwhelmed with the results those guys rock!!! I'd purchase again from them, everyones customer service was great from beginning to end!

Dealership was FANTASTIC!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had been looking for a used Sienna off and on for over 2 years. Boy, I am glad that I was patient! This dealership was phenomenal! Burt answered a lot of questions the night before my husband and I drove 2 1/2 hours to test drive the van. Once we got there we drove around with our sales rep, Bosco!! We were treated very well!!! No pressure, no gimmicks and we got the van for a really good price after some civil negotiations! Really, I thought that we?d have to go back for the van, but it all worked out that very day! Bosco told us all about the vehicle and helped us program in some addresses to the navigation system, etc. He let us put it up on a lift to get a good look underneath!! All in all this dealership was top notch!! I will definitely be going there again for future vehicles, and I hope my family and friends take my advice to purchase from there as well. THANKS!!!

Great service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Buying a used Toyota Corolla from Metro Toyota a couple of weeks ago was much smoother than I could have expected. Made an appointment the day before and took a look at a couple of the cars available. We took it for a quick drive once we found the one we liked, and were quickly able to negotiate a price we were both happy with (much better than prices listed elsewhere). The agent we delt with was Brad Barbie, who was very polite and easy to work with, a much less stressful experience than I imagined!

good servicew

by from cleveland, ohio |

Everything was fantastic, but they didn't was my car. Everyone else in the waiting room got their car washed but me. I found this to be discriminatory. I know i had an older vehicle, but that shouldn't have mattered. I will find another Toyota dealership that takes care of all its customers!

First car

by from Brookpark, OH |

My parents had purchased from Metro Toyota twice, so when I began my search for a new car, they wanted me to go take a look. I had no plans of purchasing anything because I personally did not like Toyotas. Once Cap figured out what he could get me into for my price range, he ended up showing me the new 2016 Scion iA. I fell in love with this car and it had everything I was looking for, from the outside body style to the technology inside. I had never even heard of Scion or this model before, and Cap was very helpful in explaining everything to me. Cap and the other saleman that informed me about this car had great knowledge of it and I couldn't help but purchase the car right off the showroom floor! I highly recommend Metro Toyota/Scion, even if you go in not thinking you like anything they have, I guarantee they will find something for you that you will love!!!

Impressive service thanks to Bruce Schad!

by from Parma, OH |

I had an extremely satisfactory experience at the service department at Metro Toyota thanks to their manager Bruce Schad. I was having trouble with the noise coming out of the engine of my Toyota Camry 2011 which only had $62K miles on it. Apparently some plastic parts came off the timing chain and were floating in the oil pan, but because the car was out of warranty Toyota refused to cover it under warranty claim. Bruce arranged for no money to be coming out of my pocket since the car was still too new for those kind of problems to arise. I had to go back to Metro Toyota a few weeks later for the car starting very loud and again after the problem was diagnosed with the oil pressure, Bruce didn't charge me at all for a three hour job on my car. No words can expresses my appreciation of Bruce's involvement and making it fair for the customer. I made sure to call Bruce and personally thank him over the phone.

Eric Gockel

by from Chardon Ohio |

Billy Gockel was the most up front salesman I have delta with in years

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I want to thank Jim and Cap for all there help. I was turned down at other dealerships for a new car but Jim tried his best to get me in something and he did it!! I left there in a 2014 Honda pilot that I love! Thank you so much Metro Toyota!

Our lease

by from Parma Hts., Ohio |

We've been dealing with Metro Toyota for three years now and have never had a bad experience. Chris Ollar has been extremely helpful in aiding us in our quest to drive quality automobiles on two occasions. Robert Albright and his informative assistance with finances were very helpful in our decision making too. I'd also like to thank the gentleman that gave my wife flowers, whomever he may be, she was in desperate need of cheer and it made her day. We look forward to future dealings with these people.

Great Service

by from Parma, Ohio |

This is my first toyota. I went in with my own financing, as i hate to haggle and go back and forth for hours at a dealership. I was looking at used vehicles, and I dealt with Margie. She was amazing! No pressure, just extremely helpful and kind. I ended up with a new 2014 Rav4 instead of used, and also financed with a much lower rate through toyota. The whole process was done in probably less than an hour, even with financing with them. Saved me money and got me into a better vehicle. Robert was helpful in financing, as well. Highly recommend!