Metro Toyota

13775 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44142

New 888-410-7457
Used 888-231-0436
Service 877-438-6571

The Toyota Giant, Metro Toyota!

best buy for me

by from cleveland, ohio |

I went out on faith after being turned down by many dealerships! Mike Ferrett and Jim Campo where amazingly helpful at trying their best to help me. I was overwhelmed with the results those guys rock!!! I'd purchase again from them, everyones customer service was great from beginning to end!

Eric Gockel

by from Chardon Ohio |

Billy Gockel was the most up front salesman I have delta with in years

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I want to thank Jim and Cap for all there help. I was turned down at other dealerships for a new car but Jim tried his best to get me in something and he did it!! I left there in a 2014 Honda pilot that I love! Thank you so much Metro Toyota!

Our lease

by from Parma Hts., Ohio |

We've been dealing with Metro Toyota for three years now and have never had a bad experience. Chris Ollar has been extremely helpful in aiding us in our quest to drive quality automobiles on two occasions. Robert Albright and his informative assistance with finances were very helpful in our decision making too. I'd also like to thank the gentleman that gave my wife flowers, whomever he may be, she was in desperate need of cheer and it made her day. We look forward to future dealings with these people.

Great Service

by from Parma, Ohio |

This is my first toyota. I went in with my own financing, as i hate to haggle and go back and forth for hours at a dealership. I was looking at used vehicles, and I dealt with Margie. She was amazing! No pressure, just extremely helpful and kind. I ended up with a new 2014 Rav4 instead of used, and also financed with a much lower rate through toyota. The whole process was done in probably less than an hour, even with financing with them. Saved me money and got me into a better vehicle. Robert was helpful in financing, as well. Highly recommend!

Amazing Level of Service and Easy Purchase

by from Valley City, Ohio |

Cap is Metro Toyota's Most Valuable Asset. A caring man who is genuinely concerned about his customers, he goes above and beyond to take care of the customer and his family. He alleviated and resolved every concern I had and made each into a blessing in his own way. I got a top-notch car, for an excellent price-point, and they handled EVERY concern thoroughly and to my full satisfaction. My mechanic found some concerns on the vehicle and they replaced or repairs every one; additionally, they found more issues in their own inspection that my mechanic missed. They took initiative to replace/service those parts as well even though they could have saved money by ignoring them. I have had many bad experiences with dealers in the past; Metro Toyota and Cap are trustworthy and the best of the best! You will be glad you chose them!

Metro Toyota...There Is No Substitute.

by from Parma Hts, Ohio |

Metro Toyota is definitely the standard at which excellent service is measured. Robert Saponari was the name of the associate who was helping me. He was simply amazing...hands down one of the most professional, honest, and kind individual I have ever talked to. He worked out a great deal for my trade in, and he also guided me through the leasing process. I never leased a car before, and he explained everything to me step by step. He answered all my questions and was very patient and kind. I leased a Corolla S Plus and it was the best decision I have ever made. I am totally in love with my car, and I have had it less than a week. I owe it all to Robert and his great customer service skills. When I need a new car, there is no other place I will go. Metro Toyota is the clear cut number 1 choice for me. Thank You Robert.

Great service, wonderful staff members.

by from Avon Oh |

I recently was in an accident that wasn't my fault by an uninsured driver. The car was totaled I went to multiple dealerships I was turned down or never received a call back and had rude sales man!. One morning I received a call from Dan Cowan. He's was pleasure to speak with very prompt kept me up to date ,always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. I never thought I'd be able to get into a brand new car Seth was my salesman I never felt rushed he also was awesome in getting my kids settled with drinks and put cartoons on got them. Jim Camp worked above and beyond to get me financed, he put together a great deal I never thought I'd be able to get a brand new car especially since my loan for my totaled car wasn't paid yet. Also they had all the paperwork ready for me to sign they respected my time and that I had to young kids with we were done in less then 45 min. Jim Campo didn't try to scam me told me every detail you could possible ask for. They value customers, I will be customer for life!!! thank you Metro Toyota and staff

Good to work with

by from Elyria, OH |

I have had my 2004 Avalon service here the last 8 years. Always greeted promptly, work done right and in the time frame they give. So when in the market for a new car I included Metro Toyota on my list. Pat Brink worked with me as I tried to decide on car or SUV while I was also looking at other brands. Pat answered all my questions was patient as I went through my decision making. When I chose a Camry Pat walked me through all and it was one of the most pleasant purchasing experiences I have had. I not only would recommend Pat Brink and Metro Toyota for anyone looking for vehicle, I have told my neighbors and friends to go there.

Metro Toyota does it again!

by from Cleveland |

Dan Schneider and his team have sold our family several cars over the past 20 years. Dan is particularly helpful and also not the pushy salesman found other places. The whole process is very streamlined, including the paperwork. Pricing is fair, in my opinion, as was the trade-in value on our former car. I will continue to recommend Metro to friends The service dept is also professional and prompt and keeps our cars running perfectly. Service is also at a competitive price point.

Great Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This dealership was great! My father and I had been looking for a car for about 2 weeks and Jim Campo and Michael Ferrett were extremely helpful. They listened to what we wanted and did not try to sway us in a different direction. They worked with us during the whole process and tried to give us the best deal. This was the best experience at a dealership by far.

Metro Toyota responded to this review

January 18, 2014

Thank you Chelsea! We are so happy that we were able to help you find the perfect car for you! We have a brand-new pre-owned car lot and building right next door to the original store, with a huge selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!