13001 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44135

New 888-375-3981
Used 877-340-0806
Service 888-478-6138

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

My Anniversary Gift

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

My husband surprised me with a wonderful anniversary gift...a new Jeep (Sahara)! He chose Spitzer. Bill researches everything he buys. Well, I accompanied him to Spitzer on the day of the purchase...and what a great experience. We met John Beaver. John made us feel at "home." I always put car salesmen in the same category...you know, white belt, white shoes, and slicked back hair. Not John! As one of the other customers wrote, he is not only a gentleman, but his personality and character immediately confirmed for us - this was the right place. John made our new car buying experience smooth and easy. (The last car we purchased was in 2009 at another dealership and my husband said we would not go there again.) Not the case with Spitzer. Service - Although I have this beautiful new Jeep, I gave it a "black eye" backing out of our garage. The driver side lamp cover was cracked as well the bulb was broken. I was a nervous wreck. How am I going to explain to my husband how this happened, especially because it was brand new...2015. I made an appointment with the Service Depart., and took the car in. After examining the car, Ed said the part was not in stock. I was ok with that. The next day which was a Friday, the part came in. Wow! I took the car in on Monday. Well let me tell you...Vito, and Sean are my heroes!! They explained the procedure and that it wouldn't take very long. About an half hour later, Sean came and said to me...Mrs. Tufts, you need to come and see your Jeep. No more black eye! They cleaned up the area around the lamp and it looked like it did when I first recieved it. Great job Sean and Vito! I don't know who smiled more, me or Sean o Vito. As a matter of fact, from the young lady at the kiosk, Sean, Vito, Rob, Ed, to the cashier - everyone was wonderful. Customer Service - A+! When Spitzer says Family...they mean it. Thank you so much.

October 29, 2014

Binnie, We are so very pleased to hear that we were able to meet all of your needs. Our Spitzer team works hard to ensure that all of our customers receive the best.. both in sales and service! Please do not hesitate to let John, our Service team, or any of our staff know if there is anything else we can do! Enjoy your new Jeep! And don't forget... keep it looking brand new with our free car washes for as long as you own it!

It was a Great Car Evperience at Spitzer's

by from Mayfield HTS, Ohio 44124 |

I came in today in search of a reliable car and found my search to be incredible. The salesman Bob Ott was incredibly friendly and very informative. He took the time to explain every detail of the process and I was very comfortable knowing that he shared a great passion in his job and the company. I came out of this very happy with the experience and found all the staff to be wonderful.

Surprized

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I know the service people work hard trying to make their customers happy. BUT they do need to try to be a little less rude and a little more polite when someone is asking them some thing because they dont know the protocol of service center.

November 22, 2014

Hi Anne, As the Service Manager, I am very sorry to hear about your experience in our Service Department. Please call me personally so that we can try to correct the issue. At Spitzer, we do our best to make sure that every customer leaves happy and your experience in our service department is definitely not acceptable. Please call me at 216-267-2100. Mitch Mincey

Excellent car buying experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Bob was very friendly and helped us make the process go smoothly. I am happy with my purchase.

November 22, 2014

Thanks David! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!! Please let Bob know if there is anything else he can assist you with.

Bob Ott Was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

by from Olmsted Falls, Ohio 44138 |

Bob Ott is an Angel, there is no doubt in my mind, and the entire Spitzer team made miracles happen. I have never been so pleased with the car buying process and I certainly never believed this team could do what they did. This has been the best Car buying experience I ever had, I will tell everyone to go to Spitzers for their car needs, and a Big Shout Out to there General Manager Jeff Sansavera he was like Bob a Blessing from Heaven, I'll be forever Grateful, Thank You!!!

November 22, 2014

We are so happy to hear that Geoff and Bob were able to make your "miracle" happen! Our entire team works hard to make sure that all of our customers are as happy as you! Please let Bob know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future! PLUS, don't forget about the free car washes at any of our Spitzer stores for the life of your new vehicle.

Thank God I met Bob Ott when I walked in Spitzer's

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I am extremely Happy with my new Car and Salesman Bob Ott, My Salesman Bob made me feel at ease and comfortable, and I feel more like a Family Member than a Customer, I'll be forever Grateful to Bob Ott and Spitzer's, I'm definatley a customer for Life.

November 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Here at Spitzer, Bob and the rest of our team work hard to make everyone feel comfortable and the process of buying a car as easy as possible. Don't forget about the free car washes for the life of your new vehicle!

Bob the greatest car salesmen ever!

by from Parma, Ohio 44139 |

I had a great experience at Spitzer. Everyoe was nice and welcoming. Bob Ott helped me purchase my car, he was more then helpful. He was nice, gave amazing information, and is a great salesmen.

November 22, 2014

It is great to hear that Bob was so helpful! Please let him know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future!

The Greatest Car Buying Experiece We Ever Had

by from Parma, Ohio 44136 |

The expierence with Bob Ott and Christine the finance mgr was an awesome start and finish. Thank You for all yor help, Leticia M. Prochko

November 22, 2014

Leticia, We are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with our staff. Our staff works hard to ensure that every customer receives exactly that same treatment! Please let Bob, or any of our Sales/Service staff, know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

Bob Ott is Spitzers Old Saint Nick in The Flesh

by from Parma, Ohio |

Christmas came early this year for me and my brother. Bob helped me get the car that I wanted for a great amount! Great guy! Very attenative and kind and as well as a great listener. He made me fall in love with the dealer ship and have trust in Spitzer and Bob!

November 22, 2014

We are so pleased to hear about your experience here at Spitzer! Please let Bob know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future!

Bob Ott Spitzer's Gem

by from Cleveland, OH |

My wife and I are trnsplants to Cleveland and needed to get a new vehicle for the snowy weather. Not onl as Bob professional and extremel patient but allowed us to bring our kids [no sitter] through the entire process and even gave them pizza. I would recommend Bob and his skills - the deal we got was fantastic and we are now looking for our next car through him now!!

November 5, 2014

Everything in life is better with pizza! The car buying experience is no exception! :) We are glad to hear that Bob provided exactly what you and your family needed through your entire process here at Spitzer. Please let Bob or any of our sales/service team know how we may assist you in the future! P.S.- Don't forget about the free car washes for the life of your new vehicle at any of our Spitzer stores!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Being a customer for 41 years, I've always been satisfied with the service at Spitzer. Sales force, managers, and service department included. I've been to themany locations and each experience was just as good as the next. I purchased my last car from Bob Ott and he's been nothng short of great. I'll be happy to continue to come back to Spitzer and purchase cars.

November 4, 2014

We are pleased to hear that we have been able to provide you with such great service throughout the years. Here at Spitzer, our team works hard to ensure all of our customers receive that same great treatment! Please don't hesitate to let Bob, or any of our sales and service team know how we can assist you in the future! Don't forget about the free car washes for your new vehicle!