Spitzer Motor City

13001 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44135

New 888-375-3981
Used 877-340-0806
Service 888-478-6138

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Outstanding Support !

by from Berea, OH |

Hello all, my wife and I made an appointment to see a couple of Town and Country minivans, we arrived there and was greeted with open arms by Mr. Paul Lascola a sales consultant, he took the time to shake our hands, introduce himself, and let us know he was there for us for any questions or concerns that we may have. We have purchased new vehicles before but this by far was the best experience we have had with a dealership ever. Paul showed us five different Town and Country minivans and at the same time gave us a little history lesson behind the Chrysler name which just made the experience that more personal. (The Butterfinger Latte was outstanding as well). Overall we were very impressed with their whole team and truly look forward to going back for our next vehicle purchase. (Challenger R/T) Thank you Paul Lascola and the entire team of Spitzer Motor City for the Red Carpet Treatment you showed to me and my Family..... And my Family loves the new 30th Anniversary Town and Country... Thank you once again...

June 18, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that Paul took such great care of you and your family! Our Spitzer team strives to ensure that all of our customers leave feeling exactly the same way you did! Please let Paul know if there is anything else we can do for you. Don't forget about the free car washes for the life of your new vehicle!

Great Sales Staff

by from Brunswick , Ohio |

To all of the staff at Spitzer, I went in to purchase my brand new jeep patriot (my very first car) and i just wanted to tell you guys how impressed I was with all of the welcoming staff members. As soon as my dad and I walked into the dealership we were greeted by smiling faces. It made me comfortable to know that there were people who cared. I want to also mention my FANTASTIC salesman; Bob Ott that sold me my very first vehicle. Bob was extremely kind to my dad and I, he greeted us with hand shakes as he introduced himself. Bob went out of his way to assist us in all aspects of the purchase of this vehicle. We felt at ease with this purchase and we were not pressured in any way like we felt at other dealerships. Finally, I want to thank all of the staff members for making my first new car purchase a very positive experience! I'm glad that this was the dealership that I purchased my Jeep from :)

by from Brookpark, OH |

I had a wonderful experience at spitzer! Paul Lascola took such good care of my mom and I when we came in! He worked out a bunch of different options and got me into a great vehicle for what I was able to afford. He was very personable and made us feel so comfortable from the moment we walked in the door. I appreciate all of the kindness and patience shown at your location and will definitely refer others to come in as well! Thanks, guys! :)

June 26, 2014

We appreciate your kind words and are very pleased that Paul was able to take such great care of you! Please let Paul or any of our Spitzer team know when or if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. P.S.- Don't forget to take advantage of the free car washes for the life of your new vehicle!

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

After 3 months of deciding on a make and model for our next family vehicle, my wife and I found a match at Spitzer Motor City. We drove in to look at a used vehicle we found on-line. Bob Ott greeted us and took excellent care of us. We did some comparison shopping at other car places that had similar models. It didn't take long to see that Bob and the folks at Sitzer Motor City had the best customer service, knowledge, and pricing. We called Bob and he made sure the car was ready and had all our questions answered. Great experience.

May 28, 2014

It is great to hear that Bob took such great care of you. Our team here at Spitzer strives to make sure every customer receives that same great treatment! Don't forget to send your friends and family who are looking for a new vehicle to Bob as well!

Quick, Easy, and Painless

by from Cleveland, OH |

Went in just to see if they would be willing to do a deal with me in a few months for my Chevy Silverado and maybe look at the new Ram Trucks. Paul Lasloa was my sales guy and he was nice, he wasn't pushy, we took a Big Horn Quad Cab for a test drive, i fell in love, but needed a day or so to think. That was a Saturday, I came back on Monday, traded in my Chevy, and now I love my RAM. There wasn't any pressure, Paul didn't bug me, he wasn't a jerk when I left and said I needed to think, he just gave me his card and said give him a call. Great experience, actual trade in took about an hour, had to figure out what to do with the chevy (trade in value wasn't great on a 2012 Silverado, which is why I wanted out of it) and after that they prepped it, put gas in it, and I was off!.

May 28, 2014

We are pleased to hear that Paul took such great care of you! Our Spitzer team works hard to ensure that all of our customers are happy. Please don't hesitate to let Paul or any of us know how we can assist you in the future. And be sure to send all your friends and family to Paul!! Don't forget about the free car washes for your new Ram!

Good sales staff, Bad service department.

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I've always had good buying experience with this dealership, no complaints there at all always an easy pleasant experience. The service department is another story since they've gotten their dealership back a couple years ago. The last 3 times I've been in for service I had excessive wait times. A few months ago I went in for an oil change tire rotation and multi point inspection which is supposed to include checking the tire pressure. HOURS after I left the low tire pressure light comes on, I check and sure enough the tires are low , so I'm thinking I got hosed on the multi point inspection. My most recent visit I had one rotor worn so I asked them to check it out (I had already checked myself that's how I know it was only one, the other three were fine) and I asked for an oil change. They called and told me the repair cost (double what others were charging) I said just change the oil I'll take care of the breaks. They said they were just about done I could pick it up within the hour. I show up 90 minutes later my car is still on the lift with no tires on it. I tell them to just forget the oil change I'll go somewhere else just give me my car, they say they can't because the tech. drained the oil and went to lunch . So I waited another 40 minutes. They didn't charge me for the oil change because I was so mad , BUT it gets better. I filed a complaint with Chrysler about the one rotor going bad because I have low mileage and one break should not wear faster than the others. Only to have Spitzer tell them both rear brakes were worn evenly due to normal wear and tear. When they were not I had all 4 wheels off 3 were in good shape 1 was down to nothing. Chrysler denied my claim. I've been going to Spitzer for new cars and service since 2003 and I have refered many others to them. I don't know if I'll be back. I definitely won't go back to the service department. Very very very disappointed .

April 24, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience. I would like to personally apologize for all the inconvenience you've experienced and would like to assure you that this is absolutely not how we try and conduct business. We've passed your feedback to the relevant managers and will certainly be addressed. Please feel free to let us know if you have more comments or concerns, as we want to know so we can attempt to improve our business wherever possible. sean spitzer.

Above and Beyond !

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

My husband and I stopped in "just to look" and we were greeted by John Beaver .. This man is an outstanding gentleman .. From the word hello he was very knowledgeable .. polite and funny .. we shared many laughs together during the purchase of our new Jeep Wrangler .. He didn't try to blow smoke he was honest and upfront about everything and he made the stressful process of buying a new vehicle fun .. He was able to answer all of our questions and he walked us through the process step by step .. He didn't rush us through to move onto the next person .. he took his time to make sure we were comfortable and he made sure we understood all of the details before he moved onto the next step .. John is a genuine great person and I urge anyone thinking of purchasing a new car to see him to be taken care of like your a member of the family ! The Jeep we were interested they didn't have on their lot but within minutes they found one and arranged for it to be delivered .. John Went to pick it up himself so we wouldn't have to wait any additional days .. That kind of customer service goes above and beyond anything we could have expected !! The whole process from start to finish was handled with such respect from John and the entire staff .. I wouldn't go anywhere else ! We are more than happy with the service we received from John Beaver and staff !!

May 28, 2014

We are very pleased to hear such great things about John! He and the rest of our Spitzer staff work hard to ensure that all of our customers leave happy! Please let John or any of us know if we can be of any assistance in the future! Don't forget about the free car washes for your new Jeep!

Good Experiance and service

by from Brooklyn Ohio |

Stopped to look at a used Ram Truck after talking to the salesman Bob Ott I bought it. bob treated me and my wife very well he is a nice and honest guy. I will be buying cars from him in the future when I trade in wife's car in a few years.

April 4, 2014

Please don't hesitate to let Bob know when you're ready to buy your wife's new vehicle! He, or any of our sales team would be more than happy to help in any way they can! Don't forget to take advantage of the free car washes for the life of your Ram!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!! GO SEE KIRK KENNEDY

by from North Olmsted Ohio |

If u need or just want new car go see KIRK KENNEDY for the best service!!!!!

April 4, 2014

I am sure Kirk, as well as the rest of our sales team would be more than happy to assist in any way they can! Don't hesitate to give him a call in the future!

Great Experience

by from Lakewood Ohio |

My husband and I went to Spitzer Motor City to look for a new van We were greeted by Joel who proceeded to take us through a pleasent car buying experience. We found a great van and we were able to take it home that day. Joel is such a good salesman we came back three week later and I purchase a car. We are very happy with our new cars. When ever we have any question about our cars we call Joel and he is always willing to help.The whole staff at Spitzer are friendly and helpfull.Joel you are the best!!! We recommend Spitzer Motor City to any one who is looking for a new car.

April 4, 2014

Joel and the rest of our Spitzer team look forward to providing that same great service to you in the future! Don't hesitate to let Joel know when you have any questions or need assistance with your new vehicles! Plus, don't forget to take advantage of the free car washes for the life of your vehicles!

Staff are Awesome!

by from Parma, OH |

Spitzer's staff (sales and service) are friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all questions honestly and I was actually thinking about trading in my car for a brand new one by the time I was done. The service staff fixed my car while I browsed the new cars. It passed the time very quickly. I hope to be back in the coming months to purchase a brand new Cherokee!

April 4, 2014

We work hard to make sure our customers are treated fairly and leave happy. It is great to hear that our service and sales staff were able to fulfill your car needs. We certainly look forward to being able to find you the Cherokee you're looking for!