Kia of Bedford

Service 888-769-4923 Service 888-769-4923

Right on the Money

new car loving it

by from N Royalton, Ohio |

I wasn't sure if it was the right time for me to buy a new car because my husband was sort of against it but I thought I would go and look at a new Kia. I met a sales associate named Ewan and he did an excellent job at answering all of my questions as well as being highly knowledgeable about the features in the vehicle. He showed me all of the usual stuff but it was his attention to details which allowed me to learn all of the new technology like power lift gate and smart key with remote start, wow what a car. He kept telling me the Sorento is "next level" and while I'm still not sure what that means, it was his great attitude and professionalism that will have me coming back. Also, because I wasn't sure if I could afford a new car or if I should buy or lease, he had me sit down with the financial guy, Bill. He made this process even better by answering all of my questions without pressure and putting my mind as ease. I couldn't be happier. Cindy Gilmore

Buyer Beward

by from Brunswick, OH |

Car salesmen are always nice when you are looking. You find out their true colors when dealing with adversity. I recently went to Kia of Bedford to look at a vehicle. I was working with Zach and Tony (finance manager). Zach showed me the vehicle, and the first question I asked was if the car was in an accident. Zach replied that it was not, it had a clean CarFax. That was a great start. We were going through negotiations, but were still a bit apart. I liked the car, but the price we could not agree upon. Tony asked if he could pull my credit so that we knew what type of financing I qualified for. My credit score was a 770 - and I asked him specifically not to run it through any banks before we finalized things. He agreed that would be fine. We were getting ready to leave, and Zach said that he wanted me to talk to Tony again. He mentioned his grandfather owned the dealership and we could make this happen. We got closer, but never got there. Tony says verbatim: "I will not let $500 hold up this deal". He gave me his cell number to call him if we were good to go. This was closing time for them anyways. I went home, and looked up the carfax on the vehicle. It WAS in a minor accident - problem 1. I did call Tony back and told him if we got down to where we discussed, we were good to go. He said he would have everything started first thing. Next day, I didn't hear anything from him first thing. I texted him at 10:30am - he responded he was working on getting things finalized. He then texted me at around 11:30am to see if he could submit to 2 banks. He said they wanted to know who they would hang their hat on. After that - no response again. Texted him twice more to figure out what was going on. 4:30pm I get a call back from Zach explaining they could not get the deal we had discussed. He said the numbers wouldn't work. I asked him why Tony submitted my information to two banks if he didn't have the numbers finalized. No response. Tony gets on the phone - I asked him the same question. He fumbled around an answer. Basically - I knew that either the numbers didn't work, or they shopped my deal. Fast forward two days - and the car was officially off of their site. If you are someone that cares about your credit or customer service in general - stay away from this place. If they couldn't get the deal done - fine, but don't start submitting my information to banks for no reason. Also, don't answer questions you don't have the answers for. Zach telling me there was no accident on the vehicle is a blatant lie - whether intentional or not. Further proof of awful customer service was me emailing the sales manager - whom, of course, never responded to my email. Dealerships are dime a dozen . Stay away from this place.

Miss Chiquila wood

by from Maple Hts |

I truly love the attention that everyone showed me I'm blessed to have a car thank you

Super Service

by from Garfield Hts. Ohio |

The service department of Kia of Bedford is the most friendly professional group of people I have ever encountered. I plan on being a customer for life.

Recalls

by from CLEVELAND OH |

I really appreciate the courtesy van. I was very satisfied with the service providedby KIA o Bedford.

customer

by from EUCLID |

Mike was very friendly and he went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied

Great Job

by from Cleveland Heights, Oh |

Service was awesome. I spoke with the sales man on the phone prior to coming. He had everything ready for me and worked with me to get in a car and a price range I was comfortable with.

Our New Soul

by from BEDFORD, OH |

We had a very satisfying purchase experience. Thank You!

Service on my Kia Soul

by from Lynhurst, Ohio |

I took my Kia Soul in for oil change and undercoating. Both were completed in a little over an hour and I was on the road again.

very pushy sailsmen

by from clevelnd |

Before I could look at any of the cars they took my information. I told the dealer what I wanted and he was very polite but he was new so he said he was going to get help from another salesman. I told this other guy exactly what I wanted and he did not listen to me at all. He tried to convince me to get a lease when I had clearly stated that I wanted to buy a used car. I sat inside the store for a while before I even got a glimpse of the inventory. Still no one would show me the used cars I was interested in. I ended up leaving and not returning. The second salesman continues to call and text me about the car.