Kia of Bedford

18180 Rockside Rd, Bedford, OH 44146

Completely unprofessional

by from Akron, Ohio |

Worst dealership I have ever stepped foot in. I will never make the mistake of buying a vehicle from them again. Completely unprofessional and foul staff & management. I'm not a huge fan of car shopping anyway but they really put it over the edge. Don't waste your time & especially your money.

Kim Young

by from Bedford, Ohio |

We recently bought a 2014 Kia Soul and Kim Young was great to work with. We would recommend anyone buying a car there to see Kim. No pressure, very nice, and an overall good car buying experience. Keep up the good work Kim! Denny and Kathy M. of Bedford

Used car

by from Columbus |

They were very nice on the phone, but I decided not to drive that far to see that car.

terrible mechanics

by from Cleveland, Oh |

I dropped my car off for repairs2 weeks ago. the warranty they had me purchase covers nothing and they don't know what's wrong with my car but is doing all this work and charging me for it. Had I known this was going to be the case I never would have taken my car there. I am purchasing rentals in order to get to and from work because I cannot get a loaner car from them. On top of kia doing work on my car, which was basically an $800 tune up, they sent my car to Suzuki to work on because they couldnt find out what was wrong, but did work on my car for no apparent reason.

kim young

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I was goin to kia of bedfors to buy my first car by myself the car salesman kim young was really nice and worked with me. He made the sure I had a nice woek dependable vehicle. I was offered a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and it was so nice with good mileage. I also purchased the car at a great affordable amount. I would recommend everyone to go out the automile kia of bedford

Worst customer service

by from clinton, ohio |

lets just say, its like the 70s there. no one cares about you after you drive off the lot. they added a 2000.00 plus service contract to my deal after repeatedly tell her no extras. it only took 23 phone calls and you ready for this 108 days to fix almost, two more calls argue with 2 people to get my 130.00 in taxes return. out of 40 yrs no one has tried to nail me for those stupid add ons. I never buy there again, watch your self there.

Salesperson was amazing

by from Painesville, Ohio |

Milo at Kia of Bedford was amazing. He spent 7 hours with us Saturday while we looked for a safe reliable car. We have a tight budget and not the greatest credit and Milo did not make us feel bad about it at all. We ended up with a newer very low milage car at a payment we can afford. He let us test drive 5-6 vehicles before we found the one we ended up with. He stayed 2 hours past closing to help us finish up with everything. I can not say enough about Milo or Kia of Bedford. I will be going back next time we purchase a vehicle and hoping Milo is still there!

Liers---- poor service

by from Parma Heights |

Tested car from park lot to dealership around coroner. Not allowed to go to Highway. Big Will was sales man , All good with car no problem,Didn't make it to highway chek engine kicked on. Sun roof leaking , Seal around windshield to fall out. Run from this place. Made appt to back in 2 week to service. After 2 weeks no appt no service was provided.... RUN from this place...............

DO NOT STEP FOOT IN THAT DUMP!!!

by from Parma, Ohio |

I was very excited to get a Kia Soul! I went to Kia of Bedford because they had one I had seen online. It was late on a Sunday, they had told me a certain monthly payment for 60 months and I signed a buyers agreement saying no amounts would change and I was to go back on Tuesday and follow up with the final paperwork. I went back on Tuesday only to find that while reading the paper work my loan went from 60 months to 75 months after they had kept me waiting for over 2 1/2 hours. After the fact they refused to give the deal we had originally worked out, so I left. Now 2 months later I received yet another letter from a bank saying they had run my credit 4 days prior. They ran my credit so much that it went down 94 points. They were rude, made the buying experience horrible, wasted a day of work for me, and 7 hours of that day sitting and waiting.

I LOVE KIA OF BEDFORD

by from South Euclid, Oh |

I purchased my Kia Optima on March 6, 2013. My Sales Representative, Tony Ivery was wonderful and very courteous when assisting me. Tony's customer service was outstanding and he was very knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle and was patient in going over the paperwork with me while explaining every detail thoroughly. This is my first time purchasing a vehicle from the Kia dealership but Tony made the transition smoothly for me. Tony is an AWESOME Sales Representative and because of his great and prompt customer service with a smile that is why I was so excited about completing my purchase.