Mazda of Bedford

Used 888-464-4934
Service 888-709-7002

Best Dealership and Salesperson

by from Solon, Oh |

I have dealt with Mazda of Bedford for over 15 years now when purchasing or leasing a new Mazda. I wouldn't consider any other dealership...period. They have the best selection of new and used vehicles, and their sales and service departments are top notch. My salesman, Sean Hardnick, is the best. I never feel any pressure when I go in to see him when I'm ready to buy or lease a new Mazda. I tell him what I'm looking for and he does his absolute best to find the car I want at a price that fits my budget. I would definitely recommend Sean, and Mazda of Bedford, if you're looking for a new Mazda. I recently went in to see Sean because my wife was ready to replace her Mazda 6, we were interested in the Mazda CX-5 and Sean was able to find the model, color (interior and exterior), and options we were looking for. We are extremely pleased with the CX-5 so far, what a pleasure to drive! ZOOM ZOOM. It's true, driving excitement...

Disappointed

by from Geneva, Ohio |

This dealership, while it has good reviews, it also has bad reviews. Unfortunately I must give it a bad review. I will tell you that I did buy a car from this dealership and I love the car I bought. The problem was more with the customer service after I left with my vehicle. Let the buyer beware. If you are buying a used car from this dealership make sure you go over the car in detail. Here is my story.... I went to this dealership in February because they advertised a vehicle I wanted... a 2012 Jeep wrangler. The car was everything I was looking for so I took it for a test drive and liked what I saw. The few defects I found were dismissed by the salesman as normal used car issues and I bought it, and also bought the car. Then about a week later when I went to pick up the vehicle, I saw a big chip on the hood about a quarter inch in diameter. I hadn't seen that when I took the test drive and I mentioned it to the salesman. He again dismissed it as a normal used car issue and that they didn't want to try and fix it because the color could be mismatched. Again I bought it. However, as I drove away I noticed a few small chips on the windshield. As it was raining and dark outside and it was outside my field of vision, I didn't think much about it until the next day when the sun was shining and I noticed that one of the chips was actually a small crack. I called the dealership and was told to stop by and they would look at it. So the next day, I live over 60 miles away, I stopped by and talked to the used car manager who said "no problem, we'll take care of it". I then had to wait another week until the "windshield" guy was there and he looked at it and put some glue on it and said it was ok. Now mind you that it still has about a half inch spider crack and is very annoying on a sunny day. So I called the manager again and he basically said they would not do anything more and I was lucky to get the deal I got. I thought, "what an attitude". Not happy with his response I tried to get in touch with the General Manager who to this day has refused to get back to me. I have to assume that he doesn't care anymore then his salesman and managers do. I will now take care of this issue myself and say good riddance to this dealership. They seem to take no responsibility for any issue you might have and I am sure they were well aware of this before I drove off and they failed to disclose it to me. Any place that is that deceitful doesn't deserve my repeat business or a good recommendation from me. So the moral of this story is....... don't buy a used car from this dealership........ If you do be very....very ....careful... good luck!

Mike Marzec and Mike Desalvo Are Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Bedford Ohio |

I was on the market looing for SUV. I completed all of my application process and it was so easy as a sign and drive. Mike Marzec was the best salesperson I have ever met. He was warm and welcoming when it came down for me to pick out my vehicle. He went that extra mile to make sure I had a great vehicle. I have a 2010 Ford Escape that me and my family love. Its great on gas and I can rely on Mike Marzec if I have a question about this vehicle. Mike Marzec is a great salesman and I would recommend the world to go to him. Very Professional and funny. Tamika Simmonds and Family.....

great used car

by from wickliffe |

I looked at a lot of stores until I found a car I love from Mazda of Bedford. They were great to work with since it was my first car that I bought with out any help from my family.

Worked For Me!

by from Oberlin, OH. |

I went in to look and test drive a car I'd seen online, The people there were very professional and assisted me in making that purchase with minimal problems or waisted time.

Did not honor agreed upon sales price...

by from Cleveland, OH |

I test drove a 2014 Mazda 6 on 9/9/2013; that evening, both the salesperson and internet salesperson contacted me via phone and e-mail. We agreed on a price, I put down a $500 deposit and was told to come in two days later to pick up my new car. On the day I was supposed to pick up the new vehicle, the internet salesperson called me to tell me that they could not honor that price and refunded my deposit. Highly disappointing and unprofessional.

Terrible customer service. Stay far away!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My wife and I purchased a certified pre-owned Mazda from this dealer about a month ago. While everything in the purchasing process went smoothly, dealing with Mazda of Bedford after the sale has been a nightmare. After getting the car home, we discovered that the car was missing the driver's side front floor mat?an item that is clearly listed as required on the Mazda Certified Pre-Owned inspection checklist. Since we had driven 2+ hours from out of town to purchase this car, I called our sales rep and asked to have the mat mailed to us. He agreed. When I didn't receive anything for over two weeks, I called back, and after a couple of unreturned voicemails, I finally managed to reach our sales rep again. It turns out that he had mailed the mat to the wrong unit in our apartment complex, having failed to confirm my address with me before mailing or check his records against the address listed on the purchasing paperwork. I've checked with the residents of the apartment where the mat was mistakenly sent, and they claim they haven't received anything. Instead of admitting his error and offering to make this right, our sales rep was unapologetic and implied he couldn't do anything until the Mazda of Bedford received the mistakenly-mailed mat back. When I asked for him to just mail a mat to the correct address this time, he said he couldn't do so until a manager signed off on it. After two more days being given the "just waiting for the manager" runaround, I've given up all hope of ever getting the mat that was supposed to be in the car. Throughout this entire process, our sales rep, Thunder, has been a complete disappointment. While he's nothing but nice to your face, out of the several times he claimed he would call me back "in 5 minutes" or "on Monday", not once have I actually received a call. Out of the several voicemails I've left him, not one has been returned. I never got the sense that he was actually working in good faith to resolve this?every action that has been taken required me to call him every day in the hopes of reaching him. I strongly recommend that you stay away from Mazda of Bedford. If you absolutely have to buy a used car there, I can't recommend that you work with Thunder. There's no reason you should work with people who will treat you like this.

August 7, 2013

Andrew, I am sorry for the confusion with the address and shipping of the mat. Sadly, it was sent to the wrong address and I have personally left you three voicemails asking you to return the call to confirm the new address. We are more than happy to send a mat out to you. Feel free to contact me directly at 440.439.2323. Shannon Clark- Mazda of Bedford

Ask for James!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

We recently purchased a cx-9 from Mazda of Bedford. In the past my husband and I have absolutely dreaded the car buying experience...We worked with James at Mazda of Bedford and he was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end! His customer service was wonderful and he worked with the necessary people on his team to meet all of our needs! My husband and I would truly go back to him for every future car purchase if we continue to buy Mazda. Overall great experience!

July 19, 2013

Abbey, Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future! ZoomZoom! James Piasecki

Excellent Overall

by from Cleveland, OH |

We had such an excellent experience the first time we leased a car at this dealership that we came back when it was time to renew. Second experience was as good as the first one; consistency is a good thing. John Martin in sales took very good care of us, understood what we needed understood the competitive options we were looking at and was able to sell us on Mazda again. The leasing process is smooth and quick. The service shop is outstanding. We come back for maintenance and Tom Metzger always takes excellent care of us. Vehicle is serviced on-time, loaner is available without glitches, process of getting in and out is quick and smooth. The best part is that the car is truly great, reliable, excellent ride. Will come back agin.

Happy!

by from Aurora, OH |

I had a very good experience with this dealership and Michael Shanes (salesman). I originally went in to look at test drive some new vehicles, Michael was very helpful, and not pushy. Ended up purchasing a used car and I am very happy with it. There was a minor repair that was needed on the car and Michael took care of everything. He made the appt., picked up the car, left a loaner and returned it the next day. He also had another salesperson who was more familiar with my new car go over all the functions with me. They were both very helpful.

November 18, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words! Mike and I both enjoyed working with you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future. Shannon Clark BDC Manager

Great Service

by from Parma, OH |

Mazda of Bedford is a great place to purchase a vehicle. We have a carpet cleaning business and an infant. We needed a vehicle we could use to fit our equipment plus leisurely drive. Milo was our sales guy and he did an excellent job negotiating with us. We told him what we wanted our payment to be and after negotiating we ended up getting exactly what we wanted and needed. I even baked cookies in appreciation of his hard work. All employees were nice. The facility is nice and clean. What is great about Mazda of Bedford too is free car washes and they even vacuum the inside of your car. WONDERFUL!!!!!