Mazda of Bedford

11 Broadway Avenue, Bedford, OH 44146

New 888-440-8613
Used 888-705-4354
Service 888-709-7002

newish customer, love these guys

by from Bedford, OH |

I've only been here a couple times so far but they're very courteous, quick, check everything with me, don't push unnecessary stuff, etc. I'll always come here to keep my elderly car going as long as possible.

Mazda of Bedford responded to this review

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

In for service

by from Shaker hts |

Dealer made an error on the oil change first time around. Came back for the fix and everything done correctly.

Service appointment

by from Cleveland,oh |

Great service appointment. Very seriously friendly staff!

EXCEPTIONAL, EXTRAORDINARY, WENT THE EXTRA MILE !!

by from SAGAMORE HILLS, OH 44067 |

MY WIFE AND I WANTED THIS SPECIFIC COLOR, TITANIUM FLASH IN THE I GRAND TOURING MODEL. TWO OTHER LOCAL DEALERS WERE NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO ARRANGE TO BRING THIS CAR TO CLEVELAND, ( FROM MICHIGAN OR CINCINNATI ). CRAIG TODDY, THE SALESMAN, DID GO "THE EXTRA MILE", RETRIVING IT FROM CINCINNATI FOR OUR PURCHASE. CRAIG, AFTER HAVING OUR TRADE IN APPRAISED, ONLY TOOK LESS THAN A HALF HOUR TO FINALIZE OUR PURCHASE. GREAT TIMING ON LOCATING, ACQUIRING, AND CLOSING THE DEAL. IF BUYING A MAZDA, I SUGGEST YOU ONLY DEAL WITH A VOLUME DEALER WHO IS WILLING AND ABLE TO SECURE A VEHICLE OF YOUR CHOICE. JACK SCANLON

Beware of vehicale Inspection on Pre-Owned

by from Cleveland, OH |

Beware of Vehicle Inspection, Don?t Trust! Went a looked at one of their used plow trucks which has 26k miles on the lot that has been for sale for 25 day since inspection per internet salesmen. I did drive 80 mile to view this once talked to the internet salesman which told me there was nothing wrong with it and in great condition and all serviced. During the viewing I noticed many issues for bad manifold, no tail lights, head lights not working, the hydraulic spinner didn?t work, power steering issue these were some of the major issues I found. Please note I am not a Mechanic. We did discuss them fixing the issues and adding a hitch to the truck and I would give them list price and they agreed. They did keep me informed on the progress of the repairs and when they were done they want me to come back to view the truck and sign the purchase agreement. After another 80 hike I get there to discover there is a hydraulic oil puddle under the truck. During the discussion the sales man (Mike) informs me that they will not be doing the hitch because repairs were more than they expected. Please note they told me I could buy it as is since repair would only be $1300. Bottom of the line they backed out of our agreement basically because they never inspected there vehicle before and my time and travel was not enough for them to keep their word.

Disappointed

by from Geneva, Ohio |

This dealership, while it has good reviews, it also has bad reviews. Unfortunately I must give it a bad review. I will tell you that I did buy a car from this dealership and I love the car I bought. The problem was more with the customer service after I left with my vehicle. Let the buyer beware. If you are buying a used car from this dealership make sure you go over the car in detail. Here is my story.... I went to this dealership in February because they advertised a vehicle I wanted... a 2012 Jeep wrangler. The car was everything I was looking for so I took it for a test drive and liked what I saw. The few defects I found were dismissed by the salesman as normal used car issues and I bought it, and also bought the car. Then about a week later when I went to pick up the vehicle, I saw a big chip on the hood about a quarter inch in diameter. I hadn't seen that when I took the test drive and I mentioned it to the salesman. He again dismissed it as a normal used car issue and that they didn't want to try and fix it because the color could be mismatched. Again I bought it. However, as I drove away I noticed a few small chips on the windshield. As it was raining and dark outside and it was outside my field of vision, I didn't think much about it until the next day when the sun was shining and I noticed that one of the chips was actually a small crack. I called the dealership and was told to stop by and they would look at it. So the next day, I live over 60 miles away, I stopped by and talked to the used car manager who said "no problem, we'll take care of it". I then had to wait another week until the "windshield" guy was there and he looked at it and put some glue on it and said it was ok. Now mind you that it still has about a half inch spider crack and is very annoying on a sunny day. So I called the manager again and he basically said they would not do anything more and I was lucky to get the deal I got. I thought, "what an attitude". Not happy with his response I tried to get in touch with the General Manager who to this day has refused to get back to me. I have to assume that he doesn't care anymore then his salesman and managers do. I will now take care of this issue myself and say good riddance to this dealership. They seem to take no responsibility for any issue you might have and I am sure they were well aware of this before I drove off and they failed to disclose it to me. Any place that is that deceitful doesn't deserve my repeat business or a good recommendation from me. So the moral of this story is....... don't buy a used car from this dealership........ If you do be very....very ....careful... good luck!

Mike Marzec and Mike Desalvo Are Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Bedford Ohio |

I was on the market looing for SUV. I completed all of my application process and it was so easy as a sign and drive. Mike Marzec was the best salesperson I have ever met. He was warm and welcoming when it came down for me to pick out my vehicle. He went that extra mile to make sure I had a great vehicle. I have a 2010 Ford Escape that me and my family love. Its great on gas and I can rely on Mike Marzec if I have a question about this vehicle. Mike Marzec is a great salesman and I would recommend the world to go to him. Very Professional and funny. Tamika Simmonds and Family.....

Best Dealership and Salesperson

by from Solon, Oh |

I have dealt with Mazda of Bedford for over 15 years now when purchasing or leasing a new Mazda. I wouldn't consider any other dealership...period. They have the best selection of new and used vehicles, and their sales and service departments are top notch. My salesman, Sean Hardnick, is the best. I never feel any pressure when I go in to see him when I'm ready to buy or lease a new Mazda. I tell him what I'm looking for and he does his absolute best to find the car I want at a price that fits my budget. I would definitely recommend Sean, and Mazda of Bedford, if you're looking for a new Mazda. I recently went in to see Sean because my wife was ready to replace her Mazda 6, we were interested in the Mazda CX-5 and Sean was able to find the model, color (interior and exterior), and options we were looking for. We are extremely pleased with the CX-5 so far, what a pleasure to drive! ZOOM ZOOM. It's true, driving excitement...

great used car

by from wickliffe |

I looked at a lot of stores until I found a car I love from Mazda of Bedford. They were great to work with since it was my first car that I bought with out any help from my family.

Worked For Me!

by from Oberlin, OH. |

I went in to look and test drive a car I'd seen online, The people there were very professional and assisted me in making that purchase with minimal problems or waisted time.

Did not honor agreed upon sales price...

by from Cleveland, OH |

I test drove a 2014 Mazda 6 on 9/9/2013; that evening, both the salesperson and internet salesperson contacted me via phone and e-mail. We agreed on a price, I put down a $500 deposit and was told to come in two days later to pick up my new car. On the day I was supposed to pick up the new vehicle, the internet salesperson called me to tell me that they could not honor that price and refunded my deposit. Highly disappointing and unprofessional.