Motorcars Acura Volvo

(4.0) 8 Reviews

18123 Rockside Rd, Bedford, OH 44146

Unfair treatment by the Sales consultant

by from Cleveland, OH |

The sales consultant at Motorcars Acura are really rude and unprofessional. Me and my friend were treated really bad at the dealership. The "Sales Consultant" didn't provide complete information (which I think is part of his job description). I have reported the sales consultant behavior to Sales manager Anthony Marcellino and he has'nt replied to my email or taken any action against it. Never expected that Acura encourages this kind of behavior for their employees. I wish there was negative rating option here.

Leasing new MDX

by from Cleveland oh |

Overall, very happy with our experience at motorcars Acura. David peltz was an excellent salesmen who faces u an excellent deal on a lease with just enough "selling" without being pushy. He was experienced and knowledgable about the MDX. It did take a few hours for paperwork and detailing but he was very thorough. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good deal...and go to David. Rob

May 8, 2012

Congratulations on your new vehicle Rob. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to building a service relationship with you.

2012 TECH TL

by from parma ohio |

i worked with chip, great car great price. delivered on time,perfect condition. i wll shop there again.

April 27, 2012

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Phenomenal purchase and service experience!!!

by from North Royalton, oh |

The experience that I had when I purchased my Acura was simply phenomenal! There was no pressure from the salesman or the sales manager and the entire staff was extremely professional. When I had to bring in my Acura for its first service the service writer far exceeded my expectations. This dealership truly redefines the meaning of customers service and I will recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle or is looking for a extraordinary place to service their car!

April 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that everything went well. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Tom brody

by from Bedford ohio |

He was extremly enthusiastic and he was full of energy.

April 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Enjoy your new Acura!

Awesome MDX

by from Cleveland, OH |

Very professionally and courtesous, told them exactly what I wanted and they made it happen. Everything top notch....if you want a great car buying experience go to Motorcars Acura/Volvo!

April 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs. Enjoy your MDX!

Bad experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

They even truely did not tell me how many cars are available for me at that time. There were three persons who gave me three different price for the exact same car.

Looking for Used and bought New

by from Princton, NJ |

My friend and I had been searching for my daughter's first car. We had settled on the C30/T5 for numerous reasons but especially the Volvo Certified Warranty. Test driving a few older 2008 models we stopped at Motorcars on a whim and they had a little white Dealer Demo with just over 5000mi. and options we hadn't considered in our budget. The car was perfect. The price was $2000 more than the previous dealers 08 model and this car had more options. The sales staff were incredible and even delivered the car 30 mi. to my friend's house after the purchase. I cannot say enough about how well we were treated by the good folks at Motorcars Volvo. We'll be back and highly recommend this dealer and it's incredible people to anyone who is looking for a Volvo. Oh, and my daughter was ecstatic about her Little White Car with the Big Red Bow on her Sixteenth Birthday. Thank you Motorcars!