Motorcars Acura Volvo

18123 Rockside Rd, Bedford, OH 44146

Excellent Dealership service

by from Cleve ohio |

The service consultant , Brad Duke was efficient and very accomodating when I needed detailing done on my car. Excellent customer service at this dealership!

RL Repair and Maintence

by from Cleveland Heights, Ohio |

Greg was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful during this service visit. He remembers everything about my Acura and knows exactly how to advise me regarding any concern I may have. Like everyone at Motorcars Acura, he is very pleasant and thoughtful. A visit to Motorcars Acura is always very satisfactory. The staff is courteous and efficient, both in person and on the telephone. My wife and I have been customers there for several years, and every need has been met, quickly and correctly.

GREAT DEALERSHIP/A WELCOMING EXPERIENCE

by from madison ohio |

We bought our C70 in March/2014. Mike Redmond and Chip were wonderful, got us the car we wanted and the right price. I have been e-mailing Mike when we have questions, always courteous and answers. Today, even though we live out east, we preferred this dealership to give us our first oil change and tire rotation. The service dept is just as good. thanks you guys. two happy 70 year olds. we were unable to see our sales guys today, merry xmas

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Wonderfull and very great service. Excellent and very pleasant experiece when car was purchased. Tom in sales, Kristy and others in service are wonderfull people who will go out of there way to assisst.

Unfair treatment by the Sales consultant

by from Cleveland, OH |

The sales consultant at Motorcars Acura are really rude and unprofessional. Me and my friend were treated really bad at the dealership. The "Sales Consultant" didn't provide complete information (which I think is part of his job description). I have reported the sales consultant behavior to Sales manager Anthony Marcellino and he has'nt replied to my email or taken any action against it. Never expected that Acura encourages this kind of behavior for their employees. I wish there was negative rating option here.

Leasing new MDX

by from Cleveland oh |

Overall, very happy with our experience at motorcars Acura. David peltz was an excellent salesmen who faces u an excellent deal on a lease with just enough "selling" without being pushy. He was experienced and knowledgable about the MDX. It did take a few hours for paperwork and detailing but he was very thorough. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good deal...and go to David. Rob

May 8, 2012

Congratulations on your new vehicle Rob. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to building a service relationship with you.

2012 TECH TL

by from parma ohio |

i worked with chip, great car great price. delivered on time,perfect condition. i wll shop there again.

April 27, 2012

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Phenomenal purchase and service experience!!!

by from North Royalton, oh |

The experience that I had when I purchased my Acura was simply phenomenal! There was no pressure from the salesman or the sales manager and the entire staff was extremely professional. When I had to bring in my Acura for its first service the service writer far exceeded my expectations. This dealership truly redefines the meaning of customers service and I will recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle or is looking for a extraordinary place to service their car!

April 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that everything went well. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Tom brody

by from Bedford ohio |

He was extremly enthusiastic and he was full of energy.

April 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Enjoy your new Acura!

Awesome MDX

by from Cleveland, OH |

Very professionally and courtesous, told them exactly what I wanted and they made it happen. Everything top notch....if you want a great car buying experience go to Motorcars Acura/Volvo!

April 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs. Enjoy your MDX!