Brunswick Auto Mart

Service 877-281-0497

Contact Norman Hoelk @ 888-428-9839 or Dean Molnar @ 866-476-6492

Best Car Buying Experience Possible

by from East Lansing, MI |

I just bought a used car from these guys and I cannot even begin to say how great they were. Rocky is the man and the finance guy Chuck made everything easy to understand. Not only was I out the door with my new car quickly but I got a price thousands less than any other dealer. Outstanding and highly recommended. Will definitely be returning for my next car purchase.

Brunswick Auto Mart responded to this review

January 20, 2012

Thanks Will P. we try hard to provide the best deals possible and great customer service. We want to thank you for your business.

Great Service

by from Cochin |

Good one to use friendly.Comfortable with our daily usages.

Would shop here again.

by from westlake |

Bought two vehicles off this dealership several years apart. Did my research, knew what I wanted for my trade and where I wanted to be on the new vehicle price. After a short negotiation I got what I wanted both times. Next time I am shopping for a new car I will definitely give them a shot at my business.

Special Attention for Back Issues

by from Medina, OH |

I've had three spinal surgeries and I commute about 75 miles one-way to work. Naturally, when buying a car, my first priority is comfort. For years, the only cars I could drive comfortably were Ford, Chrysler or Plymouth mini-vans. My husband and I started looking at a car in August of 2013, to replace my aging Windstar. We were interested in getting better mileage, so we walked into the Toyota dealership at Brunswick Auto Mall, where we were befriended by Rhonda Bruchac. She worked hours upon hours with us, in search of the best new or used vehicle for my back issues. She understood that I needed to test-drive a car for over an hour, before I would know how my back would react. She learned that for me, leather seats provide better support than cloth ones. She made special arrangements for me to take cars long distance, provided I returned them the same day. I also visited countless other dealerships and drove almost every Crossover on the market. Rhonda encouraged me to try a new Chrysler Town and Country van, and I was pleased with the comfort. We decided to hold off on buying another car until after winter, but then I totaled my car while driving on ice to work. This eventually brought me back to Rhonda and the decision to purchase the first new car I've ever owned! Rhonda also spent much time explaining the features of the car. I am very grateful to Rhonda and the management at Brunswick Auto Mall for their patience with my needs and their willingness to make special arrangements for me. I have already put 4,600 miles on my car and I love it! Plus it is getting much better mileage than advertised.

Twenty three years and counting

by from Parma, OH |

Bought my first car here from Chuck Brady. That was 1991. 23 years and 14 cars later with the same salesperson I have not a single issue. Just picked up my 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude and got a great car for a very fair price. But that has been the case throughout the year receiving excellent deals, great service, personal attention and a very import thing, when you go to BAM you see the same people all the time. It's been that way for years. I'm not brand loyal although I'm on my third Jeep, I'm BAM loyal, so whatever they have that I'm interested in, we work the deal. I'm retired now, Chuck Brady is too, sort of. I call him, tell him what I want, what my circumstances are, and in usually less than two days, I have a car. Since Chuck works from home, Pat in the dealership handles everything wonderfully getting the car ready and paperwork all set up. Chuck in finance is a wonder and works for you to get the best deal. I could go on, but you get the picture. Give them a chance and you'll never go anywhere else for a car. Just a great car buying experience.

Brunswick Auto Mart treats you right

by from Wayne county,OH |

I've had 5 Tundras since 2000, the last 3 from BAM and Rhonda B. was my salesperson, definitely will not go anywhere else to buy/lease and would highly recommend you see Rhonda for your next new/used car or truck.

Oil change

by from Brunswick ohio |

I have never written a negative review before. I'm writing this in hope some management from Brunswick auto mart will read this. I received a oil change discount certificate in the mail. I am 39 years old and have been buying cars from here at the age of 17. My family as well and I send people there as well. I scheduled an appointment ahead of time for an oil change. You would think it would take twenty minutes a half an hour. Nope I have been sitting here over an hour and half, for an oil change. The service department did not give me any sort of time span. This is absolutely ridiculous, I would rather pay 20.00 extra dollars and go somewhere else. Sorry never again.

Brunswick Auto Mart responded to this review

March 13, 2014

I am sorry. You should not have to be here for 1 1/2 hours for an oil change. I understand your frustration. Again I sincerely apologize. If you need any assistance at our store in the future please contact me directly. I do not know which of our stores you had service at but please know we take reviews such as yours very seriously and will work to corrrect the problem. Best regards Charlie Dodds GM Brunswick Auto Mart cdodds@brunswickautomart.com (330)273-3300 ext 2203 (330)321-6623 cell

Dave Miller is the best!

by from Strasburg, Ohio |

We drive over 60 miles to get a great deal at Brunswick Auto Mart. Our last 4 vehicles were sold by Dave Miller because we really like his integrity. Woulfnt go anywhere else. Glad luck took us to him on way home from airport one day 5 years ago!

Loving My New Jeep Ask For Ed Seifert

by from Brunswick, OH |

I recently traded in my 2011 4 Runner and was interested in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. To make a long story short the salesman Ed Seifert was very knowledgeable and made the whole process pain free. He got my monthly payment to where I was comfortable and got me in a car I originally thought was out of my price range. I would highly recommend doing business with Brunswick Auto Mart.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Aliquippa, Pa |

Unfortunately I had to drive over 100 miles from Pittsburgh to get a good deal on my Highlander. None of the Pittsburgh Toyota dealers would counter my original offer. Then Brunswick Toyota Sales Rep Norm Hoelk called me one night after my inquiry about a used car. After a few probing questions Norm uncovered that I really wanted a new car. He asked what I wanted to pay. I told Norm, 'the same out the door price that I wanted to pay that none of the Pittsburgh dealers would accept or even counter'. He said he'd call me right back. He quickly called me back and made an attractive counter offer, which was $1600 less than what the Pittsburgh dealers were offering. He double checked his inventory for what I wanted and we made a deal over the phone. In matter of 30 minutes and a few calls he closed a customer that lived over 100 miles away. We made arrangements to pick up the car a few days later. Norm played along with a prank on my wife. I set her up thinking that she was going to look at a used Highlander, and Norm had the new Highlander sitting in the front, ready to go. Norm fibbed to my wife and told her that the used Highlander had been sold. She was disappointed, but then I had her sit in the new Highlander and handed her the keys. She cried and I think Norm shed a tear as well. Thanks Norman for the great buying experience Brunswick Automart.

Great experience!

by from Kent, Ohio |

Great experience! Norman was very helpful. Finally I got my VW Tiguan. It`s a cool car with reasonable price.