Brunswick Auto Mart

Service 877-281-0497 Service 877-281-0497

Contact Jay Coates @ 888-428-9839 or Dean Molnar @ 866-476-6492

Best Car Buying Experience Possible

by from East Lansing, MI |

I just bought a used car from these guys and I cannot even begin to say how great they were. Rocky is the man and the finance guy Chuck made everything easy to understand. Not only was I out the door with my new car quickly but I got a price thousands less than any other dealer. Outstanding and highly recommended. Will definitely be returning for my next car purchase.

Brunswick Auto Mart responded to this review

January 24, 2012

Thanks Will P. we try hard to provide the best deals possible and great customer service. We want to thank you for your business.

Great Experience

by from Strongsville, OH |

Had exactly what I wanted, and I paid less than expected. Sales team was great. I love my new Jeep!

Excellent and trustworthy!!

by from Lodi, Ohio |

We recently purchased our third JEEP brand vehicle from Brunswick Auto Mart and the overall experience grade has remained consistent...EXCELLENT!! Large purchases can be incredibly stressful but working with a business that is trustworthy makes all the difference in the world. Our sales consultant Tom Shumaker has worked with us over the past several years with all three of our vehicle purchases and has been nothing but professional and top-notch. Brunswick Auto Mart's facilities are beautiful and their multiple brand inventory is huge. Every employee we have come in contact with via phone, email, or in person has been helpful and professional, and the service department is outstanding as well. Brunswick Auto Mart will ALWAYS be our first choice for our future vehicle purchases!

Great Service

by from Lithia Springs, Ga |

Great service and experience buying a car with Nick C. as salesperson.

Great buying experience.

by from Cleveland, OH |

Great buying experience. They worked well with me to get me exactly what I wanted and at a great price. Special thank you to Eric Holley who was prompt and kept me well informed during the buying process.

Great Dealership

by from Hinckley |

What made this shopping experience exceptional was the sales person, Mat. Was fair and upfront in all dealings. I finally got an out the door price that was thousands below another dealership. My new Ram was delivered ahead of schedule. Another way to judge a car dealership is not when things go good but when they turn South. After taking delivery I noted some scratches on the side of the truck. Within two days I had an appointment and the scratches were taken care of in less then an hour.

Great experience!

by from Lexington, Ohio |

Bought our first Outback last July. Bill, our sales rep, was extremely helpful with recommendations, answering questions, and making sure we got a great deal. Have been back twice for routine service. Very friendly & efficient service department. And the new building is unbelievable! Brunswick is the place to go.

Awesome staff

by from Strongsville,Ohio |

Worth the drive. First time enjoyed buying a car. Sales Rep, Finance - everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful - made you feel a member of the Subaru family day one. Absolutely love my 1st Subaru - wish I could buy a second Crosstrek just to keep in storage so I have one in the future to drive. Never any high pressure - really simply want to sell you a car that meets your needs. A must visit before buying your next car.

Subaru Lease

by from Cleveland, OH |

I shopped online to narrow down which cars I was interested in and what the options were. Then, I looked at dealerships that had those vehicles and checked their reviews. A few places had terrible reviews. Why would I risk the potential problems and aggravation? Brunswick had good reviews and some of the pre-owned 2012-2015 vehicles that I was looking into buying. Ultimately, once I looked into the costs for the what wanted, it was actually better deal to lease a 2016 Subaru Legacy. From the pre-owned people to the new car sales people (Ron Kula), everyone was friendly, helpful, and (very important to me) no pressure. At no point did anyone give me the hard sell. They were available and answered questions. But there was no barrage of calls or emails to "sell" me on any car. (e.g., Sales people from a local dealership with not so good reviews have sent me a bunch of unsolicited emails and even a couple calls, after getting my info from an auto show form.) Once I decided to lease the 2016 Subaru Legacy, Ron ordered the car I wanted. We arranged the pick up for a non-Saturday, so he'd be able to spend a lot of time reviewing the vehicle with me. He's taken calls and texts with random questions. The paperwork was ... paperwork. But it was easy and relatively fast. At my suggestion, Ron actually provided me with copies to review on my own (while we waited for the specific vehicle that I wanted to be delivered). Overall, it was a positive and easy experience. Recommended.

Excellent customer service

by from Medina |

Just purchased our 2nd car from Brunswick Auto Mart. Our salesman Jay Slack is never pushy and works hard to get you the best deal for you and or your family. Highly recommend Jay Slack and Brunswick Auto Mart.