3031 Center Rd., Brunswick, OH 44212

Service 877-281-0497

Contact Norman Hoelk @ 888-428-9839 or Dean Molnar @ 866-476-6492

Best Car Buying Experience Possible

by from East Lansing, MI |

I just bought a used car from these guys and I cannot even begin to say how great they were. Rocky is the man and the finance guy Chuck made everything easy to understand. Not only was I out the door with my new car quickly but I got a price thousands less than any other dealer. Outstanding and highly recommended. Will definitely be returning for my next car purchase.

Brunswick Auto Mart responded to this review

January 20, 2012

Thanks Will P. we try hard to provide the best deals possible and great customer service. We want to thank you for your business.

Brunswick Auto Mart treats you right

by from Wayne county,OH |

I've had 5 Tundras since 2000, the last 3 from BAM and Rhonda B. was my salesperson, definitely will not go anywhere else to buy/lease and would highly recommend you see Rhonda for your next new/used car or truck.

Oil change

by from Brunswick ohio |

I have never written a negative review before. I'm writing this in hope some management from Brunswick auto mart will read this. I received a oil change discount certificate in the mail. I am 39 years old and have been buying cars from here at the age of 17. My family as well and I send people there as well. I scheduled an appointment ahead of time for an oil change. You would think it would take twenty minutes a half an hour. Nope I have been sitting here over an hour and half, for an oil change. The service department did not give me any sort of time span. This is absolutely ridiculous, I would rather pay 20.00 extra dollars and go somewhere else. Sorry never again.

Brunswick Auto Mart responded to this review

March 13, 2014

I am sorry. You should not have to be here for 1 1/2 hours for an oil change. I understand your frustration. Again I sincerely apologize. If you need any assistance at our store in the future please contact me directly. I do not know which of our stores you had service at but please know we take reviews such as yours very seriously and will work to corrrect the problem. Best regards Charlie Dodds GM Brunswick Auto Mart cdodds@brunswickautomart.com (330)273-3300 ext 2203 (330)321-6623 cell

Dave Miller is the best!

by from Strasburg, Ohio |

We drive over 60 miles to get a great deal at Brunswick Auto Mart. Our last 4 vehicles were sold by Dave Miller because we really like his integrity. Woulfnt go anywhere else. Glad luck took us to him on way home from airport one day 5 years ago!

Loving My New Jeep Ask For Ed Seifert

by from Brunswick, OH |

I recently traded in my 2011 4 Runner and was interested in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. To make a long story short the salesman Ed Seifert was very knowledgeable and made the whole process pain free. He got my monthly payment to where I was comfortable and got me in a car I originally thought was out of my price range. I would highly recommend doing business with Brunswick Auto Mart.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Aliquippa, Pa |

Unfortunately I had to drive over 100 miles from Pittsburgh to get a good deal on my Highlander. None of the Pittsburgh Toyota dealers would counter my original offer. Then Brunswick Toyota Sales Rep Norm Hoelk called me one night after my inquiry about a used car. After a few probing questions Norm uncovered that I really wanted a new car. He asked what I wanted to pay. I told Norm, 'the same out the door price that I wanted to pay that none of the Pittsburgh dealers would accept or even counter'. He said he'd call me right back. He quickly called me back and made an attractive counter offer, which was $1600 less than what the Pittsburgh dealers were offering. He double checked his inventory for what I wanted and we made a deal over the phone. In matter of 30 minutes and a few calls he closed a customer that lived over 100 miles away. We made arrangements to pick up the car a few days later. Norm played along with a prank on my wife. I set her up thinking that she was going to look at a used Highlander, and Norm had the new Highlander sitting in the front, ready to go. Norm fibbed to my wife and told her that the used Highlander had been sold. She was disappointed, but then I had her sit in the new Highlander and handed her the keys. She cried and I think Norm shed a tear as well. Thanks Norman for the great buying experience Brunswick Automart.

Great experience!

by from Kent, Ohio |

Great experience! Norman was very helpful. Finally I got my VW Tiguan. It`s a cool car with reasonable price.

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was very impressed with the help we received from Brunswick Auto Mart. We were looking for a new truck and received a great deal on a new Dodge Ram 1500. Our salesman's name was Dave Miller and he was AWESOME!!!! He went every extra mile in order to try and saves us money on our purchase. If you are looking for a new car check out Brunswick Auto Mart and ask for Dave Miller. The financial paperwork was made extremely easy by Eric Gruhn. This place gets a big thumbs up in my book and I will be back their for our future cars. :)

Great Experience!

by from Rootstown, OH |

Took my Jetta in for the 10,000 mile service. Dealership was very considerate of my time. The service was completed in less than the promised time and the vehicle was delivered back to me freshly washed! Thank you BAM and Allen for the great service.

Very rude service write up

by from Brunswick ohio |

Today my car was taken for service. The person helping for VW was a lady named Lynn. She was awfully rude to me beyond words. I've been here multiple times long customer of there service. She was absolutely mean and I called her out on it and she got even ruder and was saying my car wouldn't even be fixable for days. After this repair I REFUSE to bring my car here again.

Best experience ever!!!

by from Cleveland |

My husband and I went to get our first new car and Chris Dysert and Bryan Machala made the experience extremely suitable. Chris was really patient with my family talking spanish back and forth in our decision making since my cousin didn't speak English. Chris never rushed us to make a decision and gave us advised when asked. He also worked with us and was able to get us a great deal in a Dodge and not to mention the patience he had to show us all the great features the car has despite how late it was (9:40pm) he dedicated his time to us without any hesitation. Bryan Was also great in our paperwork processing, explain everything very well and we walked out the same day with our new car more happy than ever. Of all the experiences I had with dealers, Chris definitely made the best experience my family and I had for purchasing a new car, I wouldn't take time in writing a nice review if my experience wasn't good, but it was awesome!!!