Ron Marhofer Auto Mall

New 888-903-9766 New 888-903-9766
Used 866-583-7253 Used 866-583-7253
Service 877-660-3927 Service 877-660-3927

Driven by integrity since 1919

Best Car Buying Experince Ever!

by from Massillon, Ohio |

John Delassandro was wonderful! We came in after a terrible experience at another dealership where we had bought vehicles before. We told him what we wanted to spend and what our credit issues were and he found us a very clean late model used Hyundai for nearly exactly what we wanted to pay per month. He didn't waste our time trying to sell us something too expensive or junky and was very informed about their stock and what would be correct for us. The financing department did an amazing job getting us a good interest rate as well. We will definitely be back!

March 26, 2016

Valerie, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are so glad you had a great experience at our store! We are looking forward to seeing you again for all of your vehicle needs.

Robert Tidyman

by from cleveland ohio |

My name is Rochelle Platt. Robert Tidyman went above and beyond for me, after I purchased my Hyndai Elantra Touring Vehicle. THe original salesman was fired, and I was left without knowing any information about my title coming, my plates and various information I needed. He got right on it, and I felt alot of comfort knowing I could count on him in the future, Also, I lost a set of keys and he directed me to the correct person. I would recommend him without hesitation on purchasing a new or used vehicle. Rochelle Platt

April 27, 2016

Rochelle, We are so glad we were able to turn things around for you and make your experience a positive one! We are looking forward to assisting you in the future with all of your vehicle needs.

Bad Customer Service

by from Akron OH |

I have had two bad customer service experiences with this dealer in a week. I called the green location to return my lease. I told the person on the phone I needed to return my vehicle in evening or on Saturday. He told me he wasn't working on Friday and no one would be able to return a lease. The I said what evening can I come after 5 he told me I would need to wait until Thursday which was 6 days because he cant stay past 5 and no one could take a lease but him. I told him I wanted to return my car before then and he said no one was capable of helping me if he wasn't there. I asked if a manager could help he said no. So I call the Cuyahoga falls store. The person on the phone said come in anytime no apt needed. I arrived at the store today and the manager was nasty. My husband was confused because he said we were returning the lease and still had a balance. I asked what the balance was he said I cant tell you. All im saying is you will have a balance. He then had an aggressive attitude and talked to us in a rude manner. I told him before I signed the paper I wanted to understand what the balance was and he said I should have said anything. I asked what was wrong he said you guys. I ended up calling the finance department myself and found out we were good. I told him I need to talk to finance before I signed the ppwk. He said its was to late he had already marked the car as returned if I signed it or not. His name is Mike . I cant believe he is a manager. Glad I decided to get a 2016 Cadillac better service.

Awesome Experience

by from cleveland, oh |

I would recommend anyone buying a car to go here. Best experience I ever had buying a car.

April 17, 2016

Justin, We are so glad you had a great experience with us! We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs in the future. Thank you for the positive review!

Thank you Charles, again !

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

This was my families 4th buying experience at Marhofer auto mall. Charles made it happen again for me. Only showed me what I was looking for, no pressure buying. Thx again Charles. David D

April 15, 2016

David, Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We are glad you had yet another great experience with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again for vehicle #5!

Great Experience

by from Harrod, OH |

Found the vehicle threw the Cars.com website. Spoke with Drew by email and when we arrived we were assisted by Nick Yaw. He was very helpful and easy to work with. The process is always a very long wait but they made you feel welcome and had an area for the kiddo to play while we were waiting. Would recommend this dealership to friends and family in a heart beat.

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Bath, Ohio |

I was looking for a low mileage, used Hyundai Sonata and found a vehicle online at the Ron Marhofer website. I visited to dealer to look at the vehicle and was assisted by Andy Karlson from the dealership. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and frankly was the reason for my decision to purchase the vehicle from the dealer. I generally stay away from car dealers, new or used as the experience is usually unpleasant and the crazy 80's sales tactics just insult me. Andrew's simple, honest approach was a pleasant change, his demeanor, depth of knowledge of the product and process were great. He made the whole thing simple and streamlined. I would highly recommend Andrew and the dealership and I am looking for another Sonata over the coming weeks. Great job Andrew!!!

March 26, 2016

Eddie, Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us and with Andy. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to working with you in the future for all of your vehicle needs.

a good experience

by from stow ohio |

my wife and I stopped in to see a particular vehicle I had seen on the website Michael Baldwin was our sales representative,he and his team were amazing,they showed me the vehicle I asked about,did not try to sell me something else,it was a snowy day they brought the car inside for us to inspect,the whole process was smooth and to the point,got a fair trade-in price and the deal went smoothly.i never liked going to dealerships before but Michael and his team made me realize that there is wonderful people to work with at ron marhofer auto mall,i will recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and friendly honest people to deal with,i thank Michael Baldwin and his team, bruce and susan winters

March 15, 2016

Bruce, We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us! We are looking forward to seeing you and Susan again in the future for all of your vehicle needs.

Great Experience!

by from Gnadenhutten, OH |

Andrew Kyprianou made our car-buying experience a painless one. Andrew was very informative and patient with us. We will definitely buy again from Ron Marhoffer! PS - The popcorn was an added touch!

March 9, 2016

K, We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with us! Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon for all of your vehicle needs. The popcorn will be waiting!

Great experience in car buying!!!

by from Tallmadge Ohio |

I am from the old school and do not enjoy shopping for a new car. Then I met my salesman, Andrew Kyprianou. Andrew was knowledgeable and most of all he listened to what I was looking for and helped me find exactly what I wanted. I have had occasion to ask him some additional questions several months after I purchased the car and he was as helpful and accommodating as he was before I made my purchase. I have already recommended Andrew and Marhofer?s in Cuyahoga Falls to several of my friends. When I buy another car I will return see Andrew first.