Ron Marhofer Auto Mall

1260 Main St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

New 888-903-9766
Used 866-583-7253
Service 877-660-3927

Buying a car has never been easier...

by from Richfield, Ohio |

I had the most pleasant experience leasing a Hyundai Tuscon at Marhofer Hyundai. I first talked to a salesman after looking at the car on cars.com. We instant messaged for a while and I liked him immediately. We met on the weekend and he was wonderful, as was everyone we met at Marhofer. They did a dealer trade from Youngstown to get me Tuscon Limited edition and the minute I saw it, we made the deal. Would recommend highly

Ron Marhofer Auto Mall responded to this review

May 8, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Congrats on the new Tucson!

not flexible

by from akron, ohio |

The sales person we had didn't seem to know much about the car and when I asked if there was any flexibility in the price all he said was no! I was looking at a used car so I overlooked the lack of knowledge about this particular make and model, but to be so ridged on the price kind of threw me off so we just said oh ok and we just left without another word.

Great experience

by from Tallmadge, OH |

This was our first experience purchasing a vehicle from Marhofer Auto Group. The sales associates were very helpful and knowledgeable. There was no high pressure sales tactics used or haggling over price. The staff was courteous and professional. The show room is set up nicely and the delivery of the vehicle was great. Would definitely consider purchasing from the Marhofer Auto Group again.

Good Experience!

by from Ashland, OH |

Chelsea was very courteous and helpful.. Just nothing I really fell in love with to make a big commitment. My sales representative was great!

Ron Marhofer Auto Mall responded to this review

April 18, 2014

Thanks for your kind review - I hope to work with you in the future!

Buying a car made simple

by from Aurora, Oh |

I just recently bought a Mitsubishi Outlander from Ron Marhofer which is the second car I have purchased from them. The internet manager and salesman he connected me with were both very professional and easy to work with as well as the car appraiser and finance manager. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car and will go back to them next time I need a car.

considerate, polite,helpful

by from Canton, Ohio |

We did not go to the dealership. We spoke on the phone. The people we talked with politely answered our questions honestly. We are considering contacting them again when we are ready to buy.

Great service, friendly employees, very satisfying

by from Cuyahoga falls, OH |

I walked in and was greeted instantly, I told the sales person just what I was looking for and he jumped right in and handled it quickly with no pressure it felt to easy to buy a car. I looked at some cars he showed me what I qualified for and let me pick the car I wanted no rush or anything along those lines. I couldn't be more happy with my car.

Ameer Azzam

by from Akron oh |

very helpful and nice sales person to deal with. he was awesome to deal with!

Greatest Experience EVER!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

I hate to go to car dealerships. In my mind, its worse than a doctor or dentist!! But everyone at Marhofer made it so nice. Even though we went in the middle of a blizzard and their internet was down, they did everything they could do to make the experience as painless as possible. We went in with the intention of trading in my husbands car, and actually walked out trading in 2 cars and buying 2 brand new cars. Darryl and Cedric in sales were wonderful. And Mason in finance was a Godsend! They worked with us and treated us with respect and gave us the best deals I could ever imagine. I told them if they got me a good deal on the first car, I would come back in a month and see about the second car....well, they did so well on the first, I didn't bother coming back, I just bought the second car that day!

Ameer Azzam

by from chesterland oh |

Over all the service was very good. Pleasant to work with, made the car buying experience a good one.

Used Car Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

My son and I came into the dealership to buy an inexpensive used car, less than $6000. We were greeted with Andrew's warm smile, and friendly handshake. We saw the car we wanted to buy on the internet, and immediately was able to take the car for a test drive. Andrew did not try to put us in a more expensive car. He was very honest, showing us the Carfax report, and service record of inspections and repairs the dealership completed. We did not feel pressured or taken advantage in anyway. Yes we came all the way from Columbus, and drove the car back with no problems! We had the car looked over by a Chevy dealership in Columbus the next day, and they found nothing major wrong with the car. I would definitely recommend Andrew and the Ron Marhofer team to family and friends.